Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2019, 11:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏠[ANN][ICO] VECAP - secure your home with us 🏠  (Read 6458 times)
KnyazED

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:05:35 PM

VeCap is the future to home security and management. Imagine having access to your home in the application of your phone. It is going to be very convenient. I will look forward when they first release their product.

I would like to use the functionality of this project in the future. I believe, that this will be a pretty user-friendly application, that will be popular with users. I have never seen anything like this before, so, I think, that it will be interesting. it has to have many supporters

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iqbal1986

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:37:15 PM

Tell the company is already registered as a legal entity? And if it is registered in which country?
Developerx11

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:03:53 PM

Secure your home? Are people out of ideas? Pre-ico before hiring development staff? Do you have any kind of product now or you're just trying to sell an IDEA!?
dzonikg28

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:20:48 AM

The problem is that the protection of user data often comes with an increase in individual responsibility and I don't know how much responsibility individuals really want.
We need to find that clear line between the comfort zone of users and the zone of responsibility of users. otherwise, in the pursuit of security, we will lose all the benefits and amenities that give us new technologies.

Finding that line is a very challenging task as that varies immensely from user to user. It's going to be interesting to see how much responsibility people want to take in exchange for certain benefits that cryptocurrencies bring about.

▀█████▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄█████▀
            ▀▀████▀▀  ▀▀████▀▀
         ▄▄▄███▀▀        ▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▄████▀                ▀████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▀██▄▄            ▄▄██▀▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀       ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀       ▀██▄
 ██▀            ▀▀██▄▄██▀▀            ▀██
▐██              ▄██████▄              ██▌
 ███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███
   ▀▀▀████████▀   ▀▀██▀▀   ▀████████▀▀▀
        ███▀▀██▄          ▄██▀▀███
        ▐██    ▀██▄▄ ▄▄██▀    ██▌
         ▀██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄██▀
           ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
              ▀▀██▄▄ ▄▄██▀▀
                  ▀▀██▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
cohotho12

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:36:59 AM

When ico is finished and for how long I will receive the token after the program ends?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 490
Merit: 22

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:37:38 AM

i just briefly glance through the project info and from what i understand this is a smart device that can be installed at home or offices for protection from unknown hackers and can be access through blockchain, this is very interesting project,    safeguarding personal information both at home and in the office is very vital especially at this current 21st century where virtually most part of our actives are digitized,  and hackers are getting more advanced. this certainly a good project to be in this space, the power of blockchain and decentralization.
You are right. This project is exactly what all users need today. And tomorrow without such technologies it will be impossible to use the Internet.

━    ━    ●    Introducing    ►    Bluenote    ●    ━    ━►  Get Updates  ◄━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●    ━
━►  WhitePaper  ◄━ ●  Announce   ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Facebook  ●━►  Summary  ◄━
tranthigiang_1981

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:18:05 AM

what new features will the project offer for smart home owners?
Vecap.io
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:21:44 AM

The main feature of  VeCap ecosystem is 100% compatibility of all its devices with each other, which allows them to provide ample opportunities and provide maximum comfort to the user of the system. But let's see how this system works.

Such the most effective interaction of all VeCap devices is possible thanks to our unique development-the central module of VeCap. It is this module that provides the full functioning of the network of devices and provides the user with the ability to put  the settings for smart home and office.

However, it is worth noting that most VeCap devices will be able to communicate with each other without interfering with the Central module process. The main function of the module is to make the system maximally resistant to any possible technical problems. In addition, the most versatile devices will need to be connected to the module in any case due to their limited computing power.

More information about the features of  VeCap system-on our website
https://vecap.io/.

Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:05:40 AM

The emergence of "smart office" and "smart home" are the events of the near future. Technology has penetrated our lives and filled it.
The technologies that we are seeing now are soon transformed into completely new ones. Progress does not stand still. Therefore, I consider all questions concerning innovative technologies to be very relevant and promising.

NUPay
 Spend and Invest | Fast | Convenient | (https://nupaymentalliance.com)
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:12:06 AM

understand the mission of VECAP (home security, smart home ..) but why is a blockchain needed to operate your business model? Well established IoT networks like Sigfox works perfectly as a 'closed loop' solution (without publishing anything on blockchain).
Is there any partnership between this project and the Yota project that specializes in working with smart devices? I think that this cooperation would be very useful for both projects!

✦ UÐAP - Tokenize Everything ✦
❛ Universal Ðecentralized Asset Platform ❜
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:41:00 PM

We need to look at how the project will develop and when and how the finished product will be. Then it will be possible to judge the prospects for investing in this project.
The project looks quite interesting. I hope that the implementation will not fail and we will get a really convenient and safe service.
It is important that they keep to their plan, and then everything should be done, investments will be, you just need more patience
jocjoc27

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:52:26 AM

There's potential on this project. I'm just waiting for the ICO to be completed. I think there will be no problem for this project and their token to be listed on some of the top exchanges once they're on the market already.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:47:22 AM

VECAP is one of the greatest project in blockchain world.Everyone should contribute to growth this project.

These words really make people interested even though it's surprising because have you seen the best development of this project? a lot of bad things happened to the project for now. don't take actions that you don't know yet. Smiley

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
eXtremal

Activity: 709
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:09:14 AM

VECAP is one of the greatest project in blockchain world.Everyone should contribute to growth this project.

These words really make people interested even though it's surprising because have you seen the best development of this project? a lot of bad things happened to the project for now. don't take actions that you don't know yet. Smiley
good thoughts at least we don't panic whatever happens now because we don't know how the VECAP project is being done for the future, maybe they have big plans in the future, I'm sure that the team will try hard for the future

███████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
                ███████████
                ███████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ███████████
███████████     ███████████
VELIC.

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄        ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀        ██
██                ▀▀
██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀

dncdog

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:34:03 AM

maybe they have big plans in the future, I'm sure that the team will try hard for the future
Any detail about the big plans, do you know which sort of plans they have for the VECAP project?

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ZloiRediska

Activity: 490
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:26:24 AM

what new features will the project offer for smart home owners?
I realized that the main idea of this project is not to add new features to "smart home" but to try to make this smart home safe for use by ordinary users.

━    ━    ●    Introducing    ►    Bluenote    ●    ━    ━►  Get Updates  ◄━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●    ━
━►  WhitePaper  ◄━ ●  Announce   ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Facebook  ●━►  Summary  ◄━
Zahmere

Activity: 84

cloverdex.io

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:05:06 AM

I realized that the main idea of this project is not to add new features to "smart home" but to try to make this smart home safe for use by ordinary users.
Unfortunately, many people do not pay enough attention to their Internet security. Everyone thinks only about the security of their bank cards and crypto wallets. in fact, the problem is much deeper.

CLOVERDEX Modular Hybrid Decentralised Exchange
www.cloverdex.io | Presale 30% bonus now until 14 Feb 2019 | Crowdsale 5-15% bonus 15 Feb 201
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:20:21 AM

Unfortunately, many people do not pay enough attention to their Internet security. Everyone thinks only about the security of their bank cards and crypto wallets. in fact, the problem is much deeper.
The issue of Internet security and data security is now the number one issue in many projects. Do not care about this is a great folly. Therefore, I became interested in this project.

✦ UÐAP - Tokenize Everything ✦
❛ Universal Ðecentralized Asset Platform ❜
SlobodianiukDim446

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:16:08 AM

The issue of Internet security and data security is now the number one issue in many projects. Do not care about this is a great folly. Therefore, I became interested in this project.
Everything related to Internet security and other similar technologies is very promising areas. I am personally ready to invest in such things.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Vecap.io
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:25:02 AM

What are the VeCap certified IoT devices?

We have already talked about the central module that will be connected to certified VeCap devices. Now it is time to talk about what these certified devices are.

VeCap will produce a minimum number of basic IoT devices. Most system devices of VeCap will be produced by other suppliers of IoT devices. To ensure the security and compatibility of all devices in the system, VeCap will develop its own certification process.

The certification process will consist of an analysis of  VeCap standards by a third-party vendor, adaptation of the device to the standards, and passing through VeCap certification Committee.

The standards will include information about the hardware and software requirements of the devices. After successful certification, the selected devices will be available for sale and purchase in VeCap online store.

The devices will be promoted by the platform VeCap every month. There will also be an ongoing process of updating the certification system in order to align existing devices with the updated standards.

In order to learn more about  VeCap system, visit our official website at
https://vecap.io/.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.