Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPE Token - save planet ecology  (Read 1211 times)
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:41:18 PM

Hello, on what exchange the planned the exit, and when

As mentioned above, our project is interested in the most rapid and convenient exchange of tokens for other cryptocurrencies and traditional payment instruments. We will choose exchanges based on these criteria.
Already today, you can exchange your SPE token on decentralized exchange sites, such as an Etherdelta.
We plan to enter other exchanges, in the first - second quarter of 2019.
Follow our news to not miss the appearance of the SPE token on other exchanges.
ZOOk

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:10:48 PM

I think your project has a good future! Now the main problem is the ecology, everything else is of less importance. I would be glad to join tokensale.
What work is being done now?
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:32:01 PM

I think your project has a good future! Now the main problem is the ecology, everything else is of less importance. I would be glad to join tokensale.
What work is being done now?

Hello. Thanks for your support.
At the moment, work continues on finding projects and locations for their implementation. New perspective developments in the field of energy conservation and storage are considered. In addition, preparations are being made for the token sale.
Follow the news.
Serthet

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:33:59 PM

Are you planning to reach some kind of power generated, for example 10 megawatts by 2021? I did not see similar numbers in your roadmap.
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:35:22 PM

Are you planning to reach some kind of power generated, for example 10 megawatts by 2021? I did not see similar numbers in your roadmap.

We believe that it will not be correct to measure the goals of our project in megawatts. Our project is not limited to the development and conservation of energy, despite the fact that this is one of our main activities. In addition, we support other types of environmental projects, such as recycling.
Serthet

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:54:04 PM

We believe that it will not be correct to measure the goals of our project in megawatts. Our project is not limited to the development and conservation of energy, despite the fact that this is one of our main activities. In addition, we support other types of environmental projects, such as recycling.

Thank. Now I understand. In the beginning, I thought that the project specializes only in energy production.
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:05:57 AM

Recycling, as one of our activities.
We know that most electronic devices end up in a landfill, thereby losing a huge amount of valuable resources, including rare earth metals.
Recycling is not only the preservation of the environment, but also a huge profit!
We accept your applications on the site spe.im

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:05:13 AM

I think your project concept about  improvement of planet ecology, and application of power saving technologies will be an interesting concept, do you have potential partnerships and in which countries will you apply the concept of this project?
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:13:46 PM

I think your project concept about  improvement of planet ecology, and application of power saving technologies will be an interesting concept, do you have potential partnerships and in which countries will you apply the concept of this project?

Thank you for your interest in our project.
We have partnerships, as well as constantly looking for new ones. We are interested in promising and cost-effective innovative developments.
We are not limited to geographic framework. We consider each proposal, if the project does not contradict the laws in the place of its localization, then it can be launched.
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:34:31 PM

We’re thrilled to partner with @FLDEPNews, @Floridarecycle, and @FloridaRetail to help Floridians recycle more plastic bags & plastic film product wraps!

A source: https://twitter.com/WRAPrecycling
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:34:30 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 11:27:07 AM by artur.pisarev.83

Biogas production can reduce the pollution potential in wastewater by reducing the oxygen levels required by the organic matter. Nutrients like nitrogen and phosphorous are conserved in the digestate, which is the material remaining after the anaerobic digestion.

This installation is technically simple, capable of receiving biogas from municipal wastewater sewage.

Source: https://www.veolia.com/anz/our-services/our-services/energy-services/waste-energy/biogas/biogas-wastewater-treatment-plants
Serthet

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:30:43 PM

Any news?
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:55:22 PM

Any news?

Hello. Work is carried out according to plan.
In the near future information will appear on the first trials of the pilot project.
Preparations are underway for the open token sale. The more we study environmental problems, the more we understand the need to launch our project as soon as possible!
Follow the news.
$Andreyka$

Activity: 635
Merit: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:53:10 PM

Any news?

In the near future information will appear on the first trials of the pilot project.
Preparations are underway for the open token sale. The more we study environmental problems, the more we understand the need to launch our project as soon as possible!
Follow the news.

Start of sales in March what date does it start??   Huh Huh Huh

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:56:57 PM

Any news?

Follow the news.

I wonder how sincere this project is. If you are not successful with your token sale, are you going to proceed with the developments of your platform?
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:15:36 PM

Any news?

Follow the news.

At the moment, the exact date is unknown. The start of sales of tokens is scheduled for the first half of March.
The exact start date will be reported additionally.
Follow our news.
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:19:00 PM

Any news?

Follow the news.

I wonder how sincere this project is. If you are not successful with your token sale, are you going to proceed with the developments of your platform?

The project has already received the required start-up capital during a private token sale. The next stage (open) is planned so that everyone has the opportunity to invest in the preservation and improvement of the ecology of the planet.
The project will continue to work, regardless of the results of the token sale.
Gabriel_Maruf

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:32:37 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 10:34:19 PM by Gabriel_Maruf

not relevant!
BlackRZX

Activity: 53
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:44:51 AM

Any news?

Follow the news.

The project has already received the required start-up capital during a private token sale. The next stage (open) is planned so that everyone has the opportunity to invest in the preservation and improvement of the ecology of the planet.
The project will continue to work, regardless of the results of the token sale.

you highlighted in red, is that a problem ?
asiat123098

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:59:54 PM

Artur Pisarev, no longer represents the interests of our company. For all questions, you can contact me. I'm CEO of the SPE project.
This forum thread will be moved soon.

the project continues to develop?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: