Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can DeepOnion hit ATH again?  (Read 644 times)
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:53:44 AM

If you bought in in July then you paid like $0.6-0.7, so you won't need the ATH to get a profit, but "just" a x3. While it is uncertain whether Onion will ever reach the ATH ever again I think it is likely to hit $1 again if the crypto (and alt) market sees a general recovery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:17:04 AM

Deeponion was literally one of the hype project in 2017, they started well until the end of 2017.
I'm one of the investors who benefited on the good run because I was able to dump at a good price. Now, they are struggling, their used to be very active supporters are gone now after they dump all their onions that they receive during the airdrop, I don't know about the investors but I'm sure they were able to attract a lot of investors that time before they went down.

If you look at the price, they are just like during the early stage now, they started at 3k sats and now the price is 5K sats, but value wise, it has declined.

Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:09:29 PM

If you bought in in July then you paid like $0.6-0.7, so you won't need the ATH to get a profit, but "just" a x3. While it is uncertain whether Onion will ever reach the ATH ever again I think it is likely to hit $1 again if the crypto (and alt) market sees a general recovery.
The breakeven point for me is now $2.10 like earlier I have mentioned. Hope it will hit $3 by the end of July 2019, otherwise, I have to sell with a loss. No matter how much decline.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:13:38 PM

Deeponion had it's days and the fact that there is a fair distribution through airdop makes deeponion more interesting and it's potential for future value likely. When the bull market comes, one of those coin that will easily ise is deep onions!

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:24:34 PM

Despite the fact that some believe that in addition to hype 2017 there is nothing in this coin, it is still something. A crypto team means a lot. They continue to do something. Even if it is just to create impressive activity, this may be enough for the next pump at the right time.

akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:30:44 PM

Probably deep onion will hit its all time high again once the market is bullish.. all of the good project will reach it ath once the market is back

utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:53:37 AM

Why not. it will definitely hit the ATH. People say there is nothing new in DeepOnion. They invented nothing. But I have seen what the DEV are doing. They are implementing all the latest feature on it. And the new edition is Shopify plugin which requires 0 cost to the seller. After all, they are targetting to be used as a daily cryptocurrency. Therefore, it will be on top for sure.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:11:12 AM

I was an early investor and made a quite good amount from DeepOnion last year. But unfortunately, I have invested again in July possibly and now I am in loss although, overall, I am in profit. Recently, in the dip I had bought more.
Its ATH was $17+. Is it possible to reach at ATH again from the current situation? The only reason I like this coin because of its active DEV team. They are very hard working.

This market is a warzone, everybody works hard to survive. For DeepOnion, even they work hard, there are some cases that they would miss which could be a downfall of them. For you, it's okay if you are currently on loss, it's just paper losses until you sell your holdings. DeepOnion is a great project, but I think it won't recover, there is no use case for this coin IMHO.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:37:16 AM

Despite the fact that some believe that in addition to hype 2017 there is nothing in this coin, it is still something. A crypto team means a lot. They continue to do something. Even if it is just to create impressive activity, this may be enough for the next pump at the right time.

the question is not about another pump, it is about reaching the all time high record one more time.

otherwise you are correct, a coin that has a developer who is doing something (even if it is worthless crap coin) is going to be a candidate for pumping. even the dead coins are getting pumped at some point.
but reaching ATH is impossible for coins like this which are claiming to be anonymous but are really not (because it is not enforcing it) and they aren't different from other better anon coins!

on top of that, the huge supply of it is making things even harder.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:49:44 PM

It will certainly be hard for deeponion to achieve his ath again.
Anonymous coins will have a hard time in the future as governments will may ban them.
Yes, i know it will not work, but they can stop the trading of anonymous coins on exchanges in her own lands and that could eventually become a problem for the coin.
doucie1

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:37:59 PM

No there are about 1000 privacy coins all doing the same shit.
Pffrt (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:38:07 AM

It will certainly be hard for deeponion to achieve his ath again.
Anonymous coins will have a hard time in the future as governments will may ban them.
Yes, i know it will not work, but they can stop the trading of anonymous coins on exchanges in her own lands and that could eventually become a problem for the coin.
If govt wants to ban provacy coin, means that govt will have a good control over cryptocurrency. Come on man. Can you imagine how much privacy coin will be used then? If that's what going to happen, privacy coin will be boom for sure.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:38:32 PM

Definitely, Deeponion will reach its All time high again.. One of the promising privacy coin.. lets wait the market to become bullish D.O will be back to its price again
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:03:09 PM

DeepOnion is also one of the good choices to invest with and it is not impossible if they reach an all time high if bitcoin also reach an all time high. Just like what happened on 2017 right? Most of the altcoins went up a price and followed the footsteps of bitcoin. It would be nice if you trade it actively instead of holding it for long term because you lose an opportunity day by day.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:36:45 PM

I was an early investor and made a quite good amount from DeepOnion last year. But unfortunately, I have invested again in July possibly and now I am in loss although, overall, I am in profit. Recently, in the dip I had bought more.
Its ATH was $17+. Is it possible to reach at ATH again from the current situation? The only reason I like this coin because of its active DEV team. They are very hard working.

DeepOnion died at the moment they stopped the so called airdrop in form of staking and signature campaign. The staking was giving great dividends, but after that it was pointless to own DO.

So, no, DO will never hit ATH again. I would be genuine surprised if it ever pass the $1 mark again.

Pffrt (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:40:42 AM

DeepOnion died at the moment they stopped the so called airdrop in form of staking and signature campaign. The staking was giving great dividends, but after that it was pointless to own DO.

So, no, DO will never hit ATH again. I would be genuine surprised if it ever pass the $1 mark again.
But the project is still active. Recently I have seen they are planning to implement MimbleWimble too which may really increase their adoption more and more. Their dev team is quite active in github too and regularly contributing to the blockchain.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:04:00 PM

After the Cryptopia hack, there is one exchange less for Onion. And with this daily volume of under 10K, it's impossible to hit even 1/10 of the ATH.
It's much more possible Onion to die and I would not invest a satoshi there.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:59:01 PM

When bullrun will be back it is possible. I don't like this coin as much as another private coins and its fans frighten me, but it is my personal opinion.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:58:40 PM

The thing is that as long as there is an active community around some coin until we hit a new bull market cycle, you will see your coins hit ATH (or even more) again. The thing that is the hardest to do is to speculate WHEN the bull will return. But when it happens, you can be sure that you will see some nice returns from the bags you hold.

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:49:00 AM

Is it possible to reach at ATH again from the current situation? The only reason I like this coin because of its active DEV team. They are very hard working.
it is very difficult to reach ATH in the current situation, the price of ONION is now only $0.17 and to reach ATH $17 is very difficult, but if you are sure with the developer then hold this coin, I am sure someday this coin can reach its ATH if the market conditions are like before

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: