Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1  (Read 551 times)
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:06:34 PM

I understand you already have a working business? Tokens will give you some share in your company or you will need tokens in order to scale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wenatonat

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:08:21 PM

I understand you already have a working business? Tokens will give you some share in your company or you will need tokens in order to scale.
But if they already have a working business, this will be a big plus for investors as well as for the project itself. I will wait for announcements from the team.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:31:51 PM

What will be the economic role of this token? Will I be able to pay and buy beer or will the tokens be shares in this company?
NeilC

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:55:54 PM

Is there a closed sale of tokens or registration on the white list? I do not understand at what stage the project and what discount can I get?

When you register you can see the bonus stage. Currently at 30%.

Also, you can refer friends for additional bonus.

Let me know if you have any further queries here.
NeilC

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:11:01 PM

What will be the economic role of this token? Will I be able to pay and buy beer or will the tokens be shares in this company?

BEER Coin is convertible to crypto, fiat AND real tangible brewery assets

You will also be able to use BEER Coin in our Brewpubs and via our online shop. 
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:13:38 PM

Tell me when will the alpha version of the project. I just would like to understand how it all will work? I just wonder what it can give to users.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:22:59 PM

This is very interesting, please tell me where in what countries are the shops and Breweries in which I can pay your BEER Coin ? And what exchange will the token be listed on ?
NeilC

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:32:47 PM

Yes, The Brewery Consortium will own Algarve Rock Brewery post ICO. Algarve Rock Brewery is a working business with tangible assets.

Selling BEER Coin is a form of raising finance to scale Algarve Rock Brewery and partner with other similar sized microbreweries across the world. BEER Coin can be held and is convertible to crypto, fiat AND share of Brewery Consortium partner breweries.

The value of the coin will increase as the craft beer revolution builds.
NeilC

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:41:58 PM

This is very interesting, please tell me where in what countries are the shops and Breweries in which I can pay your BEER Coin ? And what exchange will the token be listed on ?

Post ICO, you will be able to spend BEER Coin in Algarve Rock brewpubs and via the Algarve Rock online store.

We have received great interest from potential partnering breweries. We will announce partnering breweries post ICO as they are signed up.

The Exchanges will also be announced post ICO.
NeilC

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:11:58 PM

Tell me when will the alpha version of the project. I just would like to understand how it all will work? I just wonder what it can give to users.

Hi!

You can learn about our entire project via our whitepaper: http://breweryconsortium.com/media/BB_WhitePaper070119_5c3484ce3c710.pdf

Do let me know if you have any further questions.
Bitkocha

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:28:22 PM

Post ICO, you will be able to spend BEER Coin in Algarve Rock brewpubs and via the Algarve Rock online store.

We have received great interest from potential partnering breweries. We will announce partnering breweries post ICO as they are signed up.

Thank you, the project has a real production and I am sure it has a great future . Will the project conduct a bounty company ?
NeilC

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:10:53 AM

Is there a closed sale of tokens or registration on the white list? I do not understand at what stage the project and what discount can I get?

The tokens are on offer now with an interesting bonus and referral scheme. All clients Registering enter a weekly prize draw for BEER Coin without the necessity to make a purchase.
The stage we have reached is pre-ICO launch. Early bird investors are rewarded by 3 methods:

Bonus BEER up to 30%
Weekly prize draw of BEER prizes up to $500 value for ALL REGISTRANTS
Referral to contacts to earn 5% of any referred purchases or prize draw wins

There is nothing to lose by registering but a lot to gain by prizes and referrals.
NeilC

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:17:00 AM

Thank you, the project has a real production and I am sure it has a great future . Will the project conduct a bounty company ?

Current bounty as follows:

Bonus BEER Coin up to 30% on purchases
Weekly prize draw of BEER prizes up to $500 value for ALL REGISTRANTS (i.e. no requirement to purchase)
Refer to contacts to earn 5% of any referred purchases AND prize draw wins

There is nothing to lose by registering but a lot to gain by prizes and referrals and early bonuses.

Momentum is building on BEER Coin and we are rewarding early investors.
NeilC

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:26:14 AM

Not sure what you mean by the alpha version but I can give a run down of how BEER Coin works:

Invest in BEER Coin and funds will be used to scale Brewery Consortium business = expand fully and partly owned craft breweries and associated brewpubs.
The craft breweries are real businesses in full operation.

BEER Coin will be released as prizes on Brewery Consortium partner beer sales.

Expanded marketing, BEER Coin prizes and beer sales should increase Brewery Consortium profit.

BEER Coin is optionally convertible to shares in Brewery Consortium breweries (in addition to other crypto and fiat).
As the Brewery Consortium value increases so should the linked value of BEER Coin.

A true consumer driven cryptocurrency.

You can discover more in the Whitepaper available at www.BreweryConsortium.com

Simply registering will enter you in weekly prize draws for BEER Coin and allow you to refer others with bonus.
Bitkocha

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:13:13 PM

Current bounty as follows:

Bonus BEER Coin up to 30% on purchases
Weekly prize draw of BEER prizes up to $500 value for ALL REGISTRANTS (i.e. no requirement to purchase)
Refer to contacts to earn 5% of any referred purchases AND prize draw wins

There is nothing to lose by registering but a lot to gain by prizes and referrals and early bonuses.

Momentum is building on BEER Coin and we are rewarding early investors.

I registered in your project because it is interesting to me and I will support it and observe its development .
NeilC

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:12:45 PM

Register below to enter the draw to win $100,000 USD worth of BEER Coin.

Have a look at https://upvir.al/ref/lC20503035

Winners announced on March 15, 2019
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:48:39 PM

You also have planed a bounty program?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NeilC

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:37:17 PM

You also have planed a bounty program?

We run a new combined Bounty/Airdrop campaign at

Just sign up for 20 free BEER Coins and the chance to win another 1 miliion!

https://upvir.al/65239/lp65239

Expert24

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:15:20 AM

Hello Brewery Consortium (BEER) team, Welcome to Cryptolaboratory's rating!
Your rate is 85.47 of 100.
On the page of Brewery Consortium (BEER) you may see all the information.
Also you may get widget here.

Comment us, look us and follow us.

|Cryptolaboratory team|
BTCTalker2020

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:00:33 PM

If your project details are as neat as this thread then it must succeed, one way or another. 
Good luck!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: