Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do You Think 2019 Will Be Different?  (Read 29138 times)
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:32:26 AM

I'm not sure about Bitcoin volume create higher of in this year,but basic idea I have to tell something.if the most number of Bitcoin higher investor increase this year then definitely the Bitcoin price can be up.i think depends market situation and investors increase ability.although I can say anything moment Bitcoin price going up.so this happened will see of this year,wht think waiting for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:01:05 AM

Because I am trying to have positive thinking in my head so I can determine what I want to do, by having positive thinking, I can see a chance to make a profit from trading, I can learn more about trading, and I can try to recover my losses before. Besides that, if I take a look at the market, the changes are already happening, and it might reach the green area, and we can get back to make a profit as usual. And the last year is the decrease of the cryptocurrency and this year might be the rise of the cryptocurrency.
tionaut

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:04:58 AM

Last January, the coin market took a downturn after an unprecedented bull-run. This January, the factors that will determine the market direction are waiting for the right catalysts to initiate the chain reaction. https://cryptoinfowatch.com/live-bitcoin-prices-show-crucial-times-as-analysts-speculate-on-2019-trend/

Sure, 2018 was a tough year. Many projects should never have been made available to investors and the subsequent spike in ICOs played a major role in the unwanted price action in the crypto markets. But as we move forward, there is no doubting that blockchain technology is here to stay. Some sort of digital currency seems almost certain to play a role in all our futures. So what will drive the markets this year? I’ve outlined a number of factors below

https://medium.com/@trade.io/can-the-crypto-winter-become-a-digital-spring-e87306f31edd
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:06:48 AM

Last January, the coin market took a downturn after an unprecedented bull-run. This January, the factors that will determine the market direction are waiting for the right catalysts to initiate the chain reaction. https://cryptoinfowatch.com/live-bitcoin-prices-show-crucial-times-as-analysts-speculate-on-2019-trend/

We may not able to say accurately the exact date or time of when bull is possible to be happen, but we are sure it can be done in the future.
Especially nowadays majority of the community are still hoping for it and most of them are also holding their coins whether Bitcoin or altcoins for this belief and faith in it.
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:02:32 AM

Because I see positive signals from the market and it is completely quality, not FOMO. ICO's quality of launch is very high and STO and IEO trends are ready to make new solutions to help the market develop sustainably. The important factor is the time for people to see the results it brings.
emililadjet

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:15:40 AM

3,700 has never been a support. Eventually 3,600 / 3,500 BTC will be much stronger today than the Altcoins. The Altcoins will all break again, as the pumps were all fake in the last few days! Bitcoin is and remains the king!
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:46:20 PM

Last year changed many people. we have become more cautious and serious. A lot of traders and investors lost their money but they did not lose their hope. therefore, in 2019, they will take better decisions.
mica0087

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:53:52 PM

Statistics have shown that retail investors lost the most during this bearish market. This is why the major sell-off was no surprise. What’s more, these small scale investors are less likely to return to the market any time soon. Only older clients who believe in the industry will most likely remain.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:05:22 PM

Hoping for a major recovery not only with BTC and ETH but also with these tokens I purchased  Undecided
2019- I would be content with $ 10,000 BTC and $ 500 ETH.
years difference will be different every year experiencing changes like the weather climate every year so I think the positive and negative bitcoin every year is different
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:13:24 PM

It will be different or not, in my opinion in the essence is influenced by various things that may not necessarily be predicted very precisely, I think it's more appropriate with the new expectations of many people for this year which previously seemed to weaken. On my prediction.. I think will start a new movement related to its role may be even closer to many people.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:20:13 PM

2019 will be a year of huge Technical development on Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies and Only the quality and effective Projects will survive. Bitcoin will be  much more armoured with Lightning Network which will lead to mass adoption of it.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:25:16 PM

Hoping for a major recovery not only with BTC and ETH but also with these tokens I purchased  Undecided
2019- I would be content with $ 10,000 BTC and $ 500 ETH.
years difference will be different every year experiencing changes like the weather climate every year so I think the positive and negative bitcoin every year is different

^ lol what?! Who knows. So far january's not showing any signs of a reverseing trend lol. We can only hope and speculate but btc's movement will be on it's own or what the whales decide it to be.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:27:26 PM

I'm not sure about Bitcoin volume create higher of in this year,but basic idea I have to tell something.if the most number of Bitcoin higher investor increase this year then definitely the Bitcoin price can be up.i think depends market situation and investors increase ability.although I can say anything moment Bitcoin price going up.so this happened will see of this year,wht think waiting for everyone.
different is the usual unusual when prices don't improve even worse and I think bitcoin must be formed in the beginning of the month so that by 2019 it will improve again
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:37:51 PM

I think so 2019 would be a better year than 2018 a whole lot happened in that year and the bearish period was just not comfortable and brought so much lose on people but this year i think there would be lots of recovering and investments thanks
Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:41:28 PM

As far as i believe this year will be completely different to what we have seen in 2018 and if we see simliar year to 2018 this will be huge surprise.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:47:00 PM

I am sure that 2019 will differ from 2018 a lot. First of all, the bear market has taught people to be more cautious. They have become pickier. Secondly, the number of ICOs will be cut and it will affect the market as well.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:02:08 PM

Every year comes with its own market trend depending on the news we hear and the support given to crypto by the community. We all hope to see better days this 2019.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:08:46 PM

There were a lot of SCAM ICO and those will be eliminated at early stage.
PEople now suffered alot in cryptocurrency and its market, this will be a big lesson.
A big factor that will make people and holder wiser.
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308

bokser

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:16:41 PM

on a personal view, i think each year always come with it's own uniqueness in all sphere of life, even in the crypto currency space, yes january 2018 was a memorable one for crypto currency, but we don't expect this year to take the same direction. Yes the bull run will definitely come but when and how we can't tell yet but just be prepared, invest now, buy more bitcoin.
if you invest it is better now ...below market navryatli will go in the field of news. I think that soon will begin growth and not a small. take care of money for trading and purchase while there is time.try to make money now on the exchanges

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:33:43 PM

I would like to believe that this year will be different, it will be better than 2018. But we certainly don't know for sure. On the one hand, some events are expected this year, which should have a positive impact on the market. But on the other hand, the market is very unpredictable and anything can happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: