Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:58:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Market 2018 vs 2017  (Read 643 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:18:48 AM

In 2017 the hy[e of bitcoin just ignited ICO market as well,there are lot of ICOs who made millions while seeling never getting listed yet but in 2018 the prices fall drastically so may projects have been paused until the prices will get regain so we may see 2019 with more projects also with those paused saled getting resumed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:24:32 AM

ICO market conditions in 2017 with 2018 are very different, when in 2017 there are so many ICOs that can be successful and have very high selling prices, but towards 2018 there are so many ico who are scam, sometimes fail and even though the price is not too successful expensive and very cheap, it's really sad that very miserable years are in 2018.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:25:52 AM

I think numbers will drop further in 2019. I hope it will be because of the increase in quality start ups, and also the increase of knowledge of standard ico investors. I hope they will not fall prey that easily like last two years. I also think further regulation will make sure most scams will not take place (as easily as before).

That said. I wouldn't be surprised to find out a lot of solid start-ups have simply been waiting with their launch. Maybe they have tried to colled means through private funding and are already building (in secret, no hype). They may launch their case as soon as the bull arrives, and perhaps they will be able to pick up speed really fast by then. A successful ICO was often nothing more than a certain set of requirements (executed proper).
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:30:25 AM

ICO Market 2018 vs 2017 : Trends, Capitalization, Localization, Industries, Success Rate
then, what will happend with ICO market in 2019, give me your toughts ?
regards

The difficult and difficult things when investing in the ICO project are too many fraud projects compared to our thinking, I always have to choose and analyze very carefully before participating in a project, too difficult to be assured of the project in ICO. Hope this year 2019, they will overcome this minimum problem  Shocked

Am I spamming? Report me!
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:28:42 PM

ICO Market 2018 vs 2017 : Trends, Capitalization, Localization, Industries, Success Rate
In 2018, 2,284 initial coin offering (ICOs) reached their conclusion and investors could choose, on average, among 482 token sales opening every day of the year. During 2017, the corresponding values were just 966 and 91 ICOs respectively.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ico-market-2018-vs-2017-trends-capitalization-localization-industries-success-rate

regards

so far there seems to be not much change for the ICO. people are still afraid to invest their money into new projects. even though there are still many new projects starting ICO, but I see the funds collected are still very small
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:46:16 PM

This is an interesting question. I'm wondering if these ICO investors already learn from 2017 and 2018 market results. 2017 is a year for crypto hype while 2018 was the opposite where a price correction happened and most ICO ended up either getting their token becomes a trash or discontinued the project. I could say that ICO this year will be different where there will be a concrete rules and regulation to be followed.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:52:03 PM

It seems to me that the day will come when we look at the chart and say how we were wrong when we didn’t buy cryptocurrencies because we didn’t believe in cryptocurrencies before. It is strange to understand this, but it is a fact.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:57:55 PM

It seems to me that the day will come when we look at the chart and say how we were wrong when we didn’t buy cryptocurrencies because we didn’t believe in cryptocurrencies before. It is strange to understand this, but it is a fact.
if you understand this - then start buying. because then you will be regret. but if you are a trader and you have strong nerves then wait a little more

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:06:25 PM

In 2018, 2,284 initial coin offering (ICOs) reached their conclusion and investors could choose, on average, among 482 token sales opening every day of the year. During 2017, the corresponding values were just 966 and 91 ICOs respectively.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ico-market-2018-vs-2017-trends-capitalization-localization-industries-success-rate

regards
As what I've understand because of the success in 2017's ICOs, there were several more openings happened in 2018. And now that 2018 was not-so-good year for ICO, maybe it will reflect to this year ICO performance. So I am expecting lesser, yet more productive/useful ICOs this year.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:15:26 PM

We can see ICO market has fallen with those details. With the market condition, most ICOs have not given a good return on investment to the investors. I don't think the market condition is not the only thing to fall ICOs. Because there are so many scam ICO projects. Then investors are not going to invest in ICO projects.
scam really damages the image of ico, investors are hesitant and even afraid to invest in ico and if things like this continue to occur then the continuation of ico can be threatened but I am sure that there will be a solution for all this there will be people who cannot just keep watching all this and that's what will make investors return to trust ico and make ico always there

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:19:32 PM

2018 is the worst time for crypto. not only for ico but even for trade, it was very different compared to 2017. and this year, I don't think there has been a big change. ico is like dead, but one thing that makes me optimistic is that this year it seems the crypto market has stopped falling. the price has stabilized, so hopefully because of this ICO can grow again.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:25:25 PM

regards

so far, most of the ico now are moving the same thing for what is happened last the whole year of 2018.
But I guess and hoping this 2019 will become the beginning of a legit ico. Though, some of the ico still extending their ico project
and yet they never give additional budget for the bounty campaign, and yet they give additional task for the community who
partake in the campaign.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:38:01 PM

Naturally, in 2017 there were much fewer new ICO projects, respectively, all of which were much higher in quality and a number of investments collected.
That resulted in much higher profits for investors.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:43:30 PM

In 2019, we will see less ICO than in 2018. In my opinion, serious companies understand that now is not the best time to attract investors. Today, in order to raise funds for ICO, it is necessary to have an outstanding idea. But the situation can be saved by Security tokens, which will make your investment safer.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:44:47 PM

With the market situation during 2017 is very different in 2018, fewer investors and bounty campaign participants because ads has not been reach the people. I guess 2018 is the best year for ICO due to the peoples awareness in the industry and also a worse year because there are lots of ICO that is scam and build a negative reputation within the industry of crypto.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:09:06 PM

according to my prediction 2019 will be a difficult year for some coins and projects, there will be lots of coins and projects that die but 2019 will also be a place to prove which coin and project are really good because in 2018 there has been a long bearish period there are lots of coins and projects that are in crisis and it will be difficult for them to recover so that if they cannot make innovations or breakthroughs, coins and projects can die so if there are coins that can survive in 2019 then that coin is a true coin nice and strong

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:19:04 PM

2018 wasn't a good market year for crypto partly due to the numerous scam projects which scared investors away and the general poor market conditions. 2019 could only be better if only we are going to experience the reverse of the above, which am very optimistic that things will go in a positive direction
dodocum

Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:40:47 PM

Both have very strong investors. And they both become messengers when the market returns to good times. That's why I like both of them.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:41:41 PM

From the statistics you have given we can conclude that since 2017, the number of ICO being launched is increasing but I think the same trend will continue. We may probably see many ICO again this year. Possibly they may be greater than 2018 but a number of unsuccessful ICO will probably be higher than last year. Also, the rate of Scam is becoming alarming. This is because a lot of criminals are now shifting to using ICO to get cheap money just like the way HYIP do operate. Unless huge postive news hit crypto and the market recover well that may drive investors to ICO again. If not, it is likely things get a bit sour in 2019
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:47:37 PM

I think that 2019 will continue the trend of the past years and we will see a lot of fraudulent projects, among which it will be very difficult to choose a really worthwhile ICO. But I hope that we will finally see the regulation of ICO by the state and investing in cryptocurrency will become safer.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: