Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS] KETOsis Coin- New Website LIVE!!! Limited Supply  (Read 2340 times)
bitcoinbabys (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 51

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:12:45 PM

REVIVE YOUR LIGHT. MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS. REALIZE YOUR WORTH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:26:14 PM

Yes currently the team is reaching out to 6 initial vendor partners. They wanted to see actual product and a market to trade on. The exchange will list us soon and now that the coin is launched we can move forward with those vendors about a partnership

This is great news!  I'm really excited to see the traction that KETO coin receives.

And what precisely are the products that are ready to be shipped? Or is most of it still under development as we speak?

Well between all of the vendors there are a mix of products from Keto diet guides, Keto meal plans,  and individual keto goods to purchase as well. Once we see which will accept and which will not we will have a clear list of products offered

And the KETOsis coin is meant to serve as an exclusive form of payment? It won't have much liquidity for a long time I think, and then it is difficult to use it efficiently for purchases. Or will there be some kind of market making?

Yes for some. Not all will take KETO exclusively some already accept BTC and LTC. But that is not our main focus of the project to have a vendor platform. Our goal is to encourage the ketogenic lifestyle. Allowing people that currently practice the keto diet to earn currency for hitting their macros goals.. This may not seem that big, but its one of the most efficient ways to encourage people to get involved in crypto. Not saying we will have astronomical liquidity but enough for those on the keto diet to purchase the foods consumed while on the keto diet

Now I get it, but that's perhaps wishful thinking in regards to the whole implementation. How are you going to prove that someone hit their macros goal? I can't think of a reliable oracle system that would make this work. There are too many ways to cheat the system just to earn some coins and if someone finds out a way to cheat the system, that reduces the value of the coin significantly as it undermines the major use case.

No matter what we or anyone does, there will always be someone trying to cheat the system. But we are focusing on those that actually want to see results. We will have some that download the app and fake the stats to earn,but it will not be easy as there are extra steps for verification not yet released that will keep those from just putting anything into the macros counter. I would state what those steps are but I can guarantee once I say them there is someone looking for a way to beat it already!lol However I would lover more info on the oracle system you spoke of.. Feel free to send me a PM on that.

microg

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:08:49 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 11:18:28 AM by microg

KETOsis POOL

https://nosuchpool.cloud/images/logo/logo.jpg

https://nosuchpool.cloud

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://nosuchpool.cloud:8432 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=KETO

low fee : 0,3%

No registration required

Payouts: every 1 hour

Dedicated port

NiceHash compatible

bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:10:14 PM

KETOsis COIN NOW LISTED ON BLOCKFOLIO!!

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:36:24 PM

it sounds interesting, so how can I get 400% roi? what are the requirements and what should be done?
bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:36:33 AM

it sounds interesting, so how can I get 400% roi? what are the requirements and what should be done?

Just get some KETOsis Coins from Altmarkets and just leave them in your PC wallet. The wallet can be found on the main page of the Announcement. Make sure wallet is unlocked. For the first year you earn 400% annually on the amount of coins you hold

toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:05:04 PM

List of known KETOsis Coin pools (KETO) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/ketosiscoin

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.
McCryptoface

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:54:32 PM

The keto diet is extremely effective. But there's a small problem. It's kinda hard to follow. Hitting the gym is way simpler and more effective. And taking some herbs is even easier. Check this one, for instance http://dr-forskolin.com.
easymonkey

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:56:56 PM

This coin is pointless. 400% POS and POW is just creating a huge amount of coins with no buyers. Better would be to have a POW period while building up a tangible use-case for the coin, then introduce the high POS time so user could benefit from hodling it and spending it.
Just because it's tied to the latest diet fad won't make it valuable.
And the coin team has no investors, trying to scrape donations from miners who want to sell their coins for a larger exchange.
I'm dumping it all and moving on to something interesting.
I'm sure in a few months we'll see this dead coin on a swap platform.
Good luck everyone else.
bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:35:34 PM

This coin is pointless. 400% POS and POW is just creating a huge amount of coins with no buyers. Better would be to have a POW period while building up a tangible use-case for the coin, then introduce the high POS time so user could benefit from hodling it and spending it.
Just because it's tied to the latest diet fad won't make it valuable.
And the coin team has no investors, trying to scrape donations from miners who want to sell their coins for a larger exchange.
I'm dumping it all and moving on to something interesting.
I'm sure in a few months we'll see this dead coin on a swap platform.
Good luck everyone else.

400% is only for the first year!! Cheesy

fraazi

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:20:49 PM

Is this a yet another shitcoin or no?
bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:11:00 AM

Is this a yet another shitcoin or no?

Honestly one can argue that all coins outside of bitcoin are shitcoins.. But I invite you to our discord to see and show you our efforts to put some type of passive income in the hands of the holders.. No huge premines were done and the 1 million coins that were premined were given out to early adopters so we are doing the best we can to make a difference. Weather it be big or small!

pi314s

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:04:37 AM

Is that a minable thing? I've got a farm in China. What algorithm are you using? If you need to be mined, PM me. I'm open to proposals.
fraazi

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:49:38 PM

Are there any past projects that you guys implemented? Can you show us links? Any background?
elena0120

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:28:37 PM

Being associated with the health profession.There are many supplements available in the market now as the ketosis diet plan is getting famous by day. This where the ultimate revelation has taken place in the form of The Ultimate Keto Diet Supplement called KETO PURE DIET.
ketofoodguide

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 11:03:14 AM

Keto Diet has been the popular term for discussion recently, as we seek benefits from this magical diet routine. Is Keto simply another diet trend, or a proven regimen to follow? Many such questions appear for those who turn to this diet. However trendy, keto diet came into conception about a century ago for the treatment of epilepsy in the 1920s. Many other diet trends have appeared and disappeared over the years, but why has Keto survived so long? Here’s a brief to help you weigh the merits of this century-old diet plan.

Original Article:- https://www.ketofy.in/what-is-ketogenic-diet/
bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:28:04 PM

Keto Diet has been the popular term for discussion recently, as we seek benefits from this magical diet routine. Is Keto simply another diet trend, or a proven regimen to follow? Many such questions appear for those who turn to this diet. However trendy, keto diet came into conception about a century ago for the treatment of epilepsy in the 1920s. Many other diet trends have appeared and disappeared over the years, but why has Keto survived so long? Here’s a brief to help you weigh the merits of this century-old diet plan.

Original Article:- https://www.ketofy.in/what-is-ketogenic-diet/

Have you seen the new KetosisCoin website?

If not take a look here https://ketosiscoin.com

Its filled with keto recipes, keto knowledge, and a built in macros calculator!

This project is doing a great job combining health and wealth!

bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:37:03 PM

Their website is not yet up and running until now.

And why would my keto diet need a blockchain? How are you making it useful since i can't figure out any reason for it.

Its another way for blockchain to achieve mass adoption. Most that live the ketogenic lifestyle log their macros via cell phone. With the release of our mobile app it will allow you to track your macros, earn KETO coins for hitting your macros goals, qr code for KETO friendly vendor payments, along with normal crypto mobile wallet functions. Outside of the tech we want to bring more people into the blockchain world and show them all the benefits it has to offer. The main goal for KETOsis Coin is to encourage a lifestyle of health and wealth.

That mobile app doesn't need a blockchain. It doesn't gain anything from it. I think this is just an example of pushing your app to people with a blockchain as a buzzword.

Seems you are still missing the point.... Its not about the mobile app having a blockchain. Its about the project and actually having a crypto with a real world use and benefit. But I understand your opinions as we will always have someone that plays devils advocate.

I like the objectives of this project because everyone really needs to take care of their health. But with this kind of platform, you need to entice a lot of users to make your ketosis coin valuable. Have you initiated your communication for possible keto vendor partners?

Yes currently the team is reaching out to 6 initial vendor partners. They wanted to see actual product and a market to trade on. The exchange will list us soon and now that the coin is launched we can move forward with those vendors about a partnership

If you are still around please check out our new website! I would love your feedback on how we can continue to improve!
https://www.ketosiscoin.com/

bitcoinbabys (OP)

I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:45:02 PM

We would love the community feedback on how we can continue to improve! thank you for your continued support!
https://www.ketosiscoin.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: