Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ETHA - 🌐 The World’s First Blockchain-Based Remittances Platform  (Read 1031 times)
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:12:30 PM

If you're paying attention, the main website doesn't even mention an ICO yet. I think they are still developing a minimal viable product while spreading awareness through conferences and subtle marketing. Maybe the ICO will start in the latter part of 2019.

DO we have a target date for the end of bounty>
or we will wait until the ICO finish? i want to make sure i am on the right path! dont want to waste time

it is not very good, that the final date for ICO of the project is not set. so, it can last a long time. I regret, that many such a variant is not suitable.

I do not understand why there is such disregard for the roadmap. If there are changes or uncertainties, this should be clearly reflected.
A person comes to the project site and sees there information that is not true. This not normal. Well ok, if this happening after fundraising, priorities will change, but before ...

Why should priorities change after the fundraising? There should be a minimum of integrity and if you sell something to people, you should actually give them what they paid for.
Priorities should not change, you are right. I do not condone this behavior. However, we can observe this in many projects. Therefore, it is no longer surprising.
But when this happens before fundraising, it looks ridiculous.

But only because it is not surprising anymore doesn't mean that we as a community should accept that as a rule of conduct.
Of course, we should not take this as a rule of conduct. But you know that there are a lot of bad things, whether we accept it or not. I propose to accept the reality as it really is, in fact. We would hardly be able to influence them so that they correspond to our values.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 08:28:42 AM

What is three months of delayed ICO announcement? It's nothing. I would rather have all the ducks in a row before launching an ICO funding raising campaign. It just goes to show you that the team isn't fake, unlike those ICOs that promise the moon but will disappear after ICO.

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:57:03 PM

If you're paying attention, the main website doesn't even mention an ICO yet. I think they are still developing a minimal viable product while spreading awareness through conferences and subtle marketing. Maybe the ICO will start in the latter part of 2019.

or we will wait until the ICO finish? i want to make sure i am on the right path! dont want to waste time

it is not very good, that the final date for ICO of the project is not set. so, it can last a long time. I regret, that many such a variant is not suitable.

I do not understand why there is such disregard for the roadmap. If there are changes or uncertainties, this should be clearly reflected.
A person comes to the project site and sees there information that is not true. This not normal. Well ok, if this happening after fundraising, priorities will change, but before ...

Why should priorities change after the fundraising? There should be a minimum of integrity and if you sell something to people, you should actually give them what they paid for.
Priorities should not change, you are right. I do not condone this behavior. However, we can observe this in many projects. Therefore, it is no longer surprising.

But only because it is not surprising anymore doesn't mean that we as a community should accept that as a rule of conduct.
Of course, we should not take this as a rule of conduct. But you know that there are a lot of bad things, whether we accept it or not. I propose to accept the reality as it really is, in fact. We would hardly be able to influence them so that they correspond to our values.

I kindly invite you to accept reality and don't develop your own personality and vision. If you think you can't change anything for the better, what then is your motivation as a human being? Eating and breathing and that's it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:17:38 PM

I kindly invite you to accept reality and don't develop your own personality and vision. If you think you can't change anything for the better, what then is your motivation as a human being? Eating and breathing and that's it?

You should not take it so close to your heart. Everything is relative, you must understand this. There are things for which we can fight, and there is something that is not worthy of our attention, for various reasons, having different conditions for a certain length of time. Everyone decides for himself.
Someone painfully treats some things, but someone does not pay attention to it. OK?
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 06:44:37 PM

Chester Bella, Head of Business Development, said they will announce in April the scheduled date for the Initial Coin Offering or possibly an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO). An IEO maybe the best for them since the exchange will be the one promoting. https://t.me/etharemit/4671

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:20:36 PM

Chester Bella, Head of Business Development, said they will announce in April the scheduled date for the Initial Coin Offering or possibly an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO). An IEO maybe the best for them since the exchange will be the one promoting. https://t.me/etharemit/4671

so, in this april only an announcement about when the ICO or IEO from this project begin, not the ICO or IEO, right ?
but, now is the middle of april,, but the team don't make an announcement yet,,

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 08:05:25 PM

This is already the last week of April. I'm sensing they will announce a delay for the planned ICO. Why I'm not surprised? It has become a rule and not an exception to delay with crypto projects.  Cry

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:19:23 PM

This is already the last week of April. I'm sensing they will announce a delay for the planned ICO. Why I'm not surprised? It has become a rule and not an exception to delay with crypto projects.  Cry
You're right about the rules and exceptions. Because cryptographic projects that do everything on time are an exception. And for me it is no longer an indicator of success at the finish, to a greater extent, only an indicator of poor planning in periods of development.
And it seems that this month there will be no announcement about of the ICO.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:04:31 PM

This is already the last week of April. I'm sensing they will announce a delay for the planned ICO. Why I'm not surprised? It has become a rule and not an exception to delay with crypto projects.  Cry
You're right about the rules and exceptions. Because cryptographic projects that do everything on time are an exception. And for me it is no longer an indicator of success at the finish, to a greater extent, only an indicator of poor planning in periods of development.

Your statement suggests that the business of crypto is littered with incompetent people who have no business running an enterprise, people who lacks the traits of successful people. I guess this is probably true for most industries whether IT or not.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:54:05 AM

This is already the last week of April. I'm sensing they will announce a delay for the planned ICO. Why I'm not surprised? It has become a rule and not an exception to delay with crypto projects.  Cry

Your statement suggests that the business of crypto is littered with incompetent people who have no business running an enterprise, people who lacks the traits of successful people. I guess this is probably true for most industries whether IT or not.

Exactly, we see many teams that, not fully, imagined what awaits them on the road to success. And I would not say that this is a shortage of traits of successful people, successful people always have to overcome problems and obstacles, I would say that this is a shortage of experience.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 07:18:23 AM

I really look into this project. Etha has a lot of advantages for remittance. I think when people realise that Etha can be a big player in finance and blockchain world.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:34:14 AM

Exactly, we see many teams that, not fully, imagined what awaits them on the road to success. And I would not say that this is a shortage of traits of successful people, successful people always have to overcome problems and obstacles, I would say that this is a shortage of experience.

But if there is such a shortage of experience they should fairly communicate it in advance. Taking peoples' money brings about a lot of responsibility.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
andreibi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 06:08:12 PM

For all intents and purposes, this ICO is more likely cancelled since none of the dev team has responded to any inquiries via their Telegram or Twitter after several months. It is a sad time to raise money during the peak of a bear market.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:02:33 PM

So is this project is dead or what? telegram is empty not news , here on this thread seems like dead to, it is since long time i partecipate on bounty program but can't get any info any where! Very sad about.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 09:31:46 AM

So is this project is dead or what? telegram is empty not news , here on this thread seems like dead to, it is since long time i partecipate on bounty program but can't get any info any where! Very sad about.

It is dead. I've also participated in ETHA bounty on bountyminer.io platform. In the past, my stakes for campaign disappeared frequently and I had to ask admin in telegram to get them back. Now the site opens, but you cant click anywhere.

Bounty platform is dead, social media networks are dead. Double dead ETHA!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x