Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ONEX Network - Proof-of-Stake token [ERC223] [ETC-CHAIN-TOKEN]  (Read 438 times)
HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:50:57 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 12:44:26 AM by HighlanderToken

Video Introduction

Blog Tutorials

SOCIAL:

EXCHANGE:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:58:58 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 05:38:39 AM by HighlanderToken

12/24/18:

Airdrop is complete, 300 ONEX each was sent to 273 addresses equaling a total of 81900 tokens. We sent to all holders that had 1 or more Saturn Classic Token in their wallets.
Staking Guide - https://onex.network/staking-guide.html
Coinage Guide - https://onex.network/coinage-guide.html

12/28/18:

ONEX smart contract security audit report performed by Callisto Security Audit Department - Completed
Results of the report see here: https://github.com/EthereumCommonwealth/Auditing/issues/129#issuecomment-450408%3E**309

1/12/2019:
We recently published some articles on Medium just a small step to expanding our presence. https://medium.com/@highlandernetwork

1/13/2019:
Today we released V0.0.1 of our ONEX Calculator.
You can see balance of ONEX and check current to yearly revenue income, find ONEX statistics and see other Stakers and recent Mints.

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:14:20 AM

I think the future is on this platform and the coin. The ERC 223 protocol is faster, safer, and backward compatible with the ERC20 protocol.
HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 09:22:18 PM

I think the future is on this platform and the coin. The ERC 223 protocol is faster, safer, and backward compatible with the ERC20 protocol.

Thank you, yes we believe alot in ETC also the ERC223 standard. We would like to implement some dapps associated with ONEX in the near future and ERC223 makes that really easy to do this.

HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:31:06 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 11:31:05 PM by HighlanderToken

Featured:

Partners:

dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:10:23 PM

Good that you follow the technical progress. Your token can work with hardware wallets. For example, Trezor? I believe that hardware wallets are the safest.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:57:21 AM

Good that you follow the technical progress. Your token can work with hardware wallets. For example, Trezor? I believe that hardware wallets are the safest.

Yes, I don't think there is an issue keeping ONEX on Trezor. I can not verify at the moment ONEX works on Trezor though because I don't own one. Trezor supports ERC233 and Ethereum Classic so it should be fine. Though you might have to access ONEX tokens using MyEtherWallet. Using MEW you would connect to ETC(GasTracker) - Connect to Trezor - wallet address.

Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:14:11 PM

I definitely want to be a ONEX token holder, maybe there are some charity opportunities? And also prompt, whether there are restrictions on cooperation?

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:13:14 AM

I definitely want to be a ONEX token holder, maybe there are some charity opportunities? And also prompt, whether there are restrictions on cooperation?

We have no restrictions as of right now, we are getting ready to do a bounty for ONEX but we wanted to focus first on giving the holders the best staking experience. We promised to do no KYC, we want to stay as decentralized as possible, that means no KYC but more targeted bounty program.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:20:29 AM

We have no restrictions as of right now, we are getting ready to do a bounty for ONEX but we wanted to focus first on giving the holders the best staking experience. We promised to do no KYC, we want to stay as decentralized as possible, that means no KYC but more targeted bounty program.

Holder the best staking means where you are providing any Airdrop for the people who are holding ETC or whether we have to buy ONEX on exchanges? Of course, you will get more awareness if you start a bounty because if the project seems more promising then many bounty hunters will show interest on this project.

HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:33:38 AM

Holder the best staking means where you are providing any Airdrop for the people who are holding ETC or whether we have to buy ONEX on exchanges? Of course, you will get more awareness if you start a bounty because if the project seems more promising then many bounty hunters will show interest on this project.

Our plan our goal is to try and get our allocated amount to in as many wallets as possible. We have had 1 airdrop already to all holders of Saturn Classic, now is our goal since we just released our ONEX Calculator is to do a bounty program. We will target media users on a different level though, as they search us out we are also searching ourselves for the best producers. Example would be Youtubers that have a following already and have real engaged viewers. We have a list of 5 different bounty managers, we will choose to work with 1 or more of them coming up this month.

HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:42:47 AM

I saw that your project will be developed on the ETC Network.  Recently there was an ETC hacking, periodically there are problems with the ETC developers.  Maybe you look for another blockchain?

Yes, the 51% attack does not scare us, in my opinion it has brought some of these ETC developers work together to work. One reason we picked ETC is because its a great foundation to build on, we support the Dev's behind ETC. We all have the opportunity to make ETC better by building on it, if you're not a dev then support projects. Many new token projects are starting on ETC, just got to know where to look. ETC is growing behind people backs and they focus on the negitive but I insure the attack on ETC will not kill the network or us.

We will start our bounty soon, for anyone that reads this part and wants follow us.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:08:44 PM

You wrote. "ONEX owners can earn a few extra tokens by simply holding ONEX for a period of time greater than or equal to the Minimum Coin Age.". This is an additional bonus for investors. Will the revealed vulnerability of the etherium at the next fork cause the price of the ethereum to fall?
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:20:14 PM

You wrote. "ONEX owners can earn a few extra tokens by simply holding ONEX for a period of time greater than or equal to the Minimum Coin Age.". This is an additional bonus for investors. Will the revealed vulnerability of the etherium at the next fork cause the price of the ethereum to fall?
it's like a program from PundiX, Darico and several other projects,
maybe this is a good strategy from ONEX, I'm sure investors can be interested in that

HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:40:11 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 11:23:10 PM by HighlanderToken

We don't think so, there has been many talk of ETH miners moving over to ETC when the fork happens.
I could point out ETC Labs has been putting in some work and we'd like to congratulate them.

In the first quarter of 2019 the team will purportedly focus on reviewing Ethereum’s (ETH) Constantinople hard fork, which is set to happen around Jan. 16. This will be done prior to finalizing the Ethereum Classic Improvement Proposal 1045, which will introduce support for some parts of Ethereum’s Byzantium and Constantinople upgrades on the ETC network.
- https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/1085544703041269760

it's like a program from PundiX, Darico and several other projects,
maybe this is a good strategy from ONEX, I'm sure investors can be interested in that

PoW & PoS both has it's good and bad, not all people can mine tokens with PoW plus it takes tremendous amount of power consumption to mine. Seen recently to send one BTC transaction it takes about as much power consumption as 18 houses would consume.
Seen here - https://youtu.be/MAxgvnFAWoo?t=126

Thank you for the comments guys, we look forward to starting our Bounty soon..

HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:51:53 PM

A few updates we have had recently:

Stay up to date on our announcements faster by joining our telegram rooms:
https://t.me/onexnet
https://t.me/onexannouncements

HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 09:36:11 AM

ONEX Network Listed on CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/onex-network

ONEX Telegram: https://t.me/onexnet

ONEX Twitter: https://twitter.com/onexnet

HighlanderToken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 11:48:14 PM

Yesterday I sent out a tweet and shared the link to our ONEX Network Telegram group about us hitting a small milestone.
10k ONEX has been Staked and Minted.

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:43:45 PM

I think that the developers did the right thing by developing their platform on the new ERC 223 protocol. It is faster, more reliable, and more secure.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:57:33 PM

The fact that developers answer all questions, listen to opinions and show their knowledge in basic things, causes trust.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: