Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USD will crash before BTC  (Read 815 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:34:58 PM

For some time I have thought the same but what if people are so dumb they never wake up and the FED can in fact keep printing money forever? I know it does not seem likely because in theory there needs to be some limit to the amount of manipulation they can exercise, but if people do not wake up to that fact despite the huge amount of money the FED is printing then I do not know what they will need to wake up.

Well dude, that's likely going to be the case. Fiat has such strong foundation and goverment support that it'll take a really major happening for it to even start declining. At this point, the likelihood of btc crashing is far higher than usd.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:11:44 PM

I have read some of your replies in different pages and I think it is for the good which you are tackling here.

One of it is when bitcoin is used like a normal money. But there is one problem there. How could it happen if people who uses bitcoin are still under the spell of USD.

"Hey can I pay you with bitcoin?"
"Yes you can. Wait, I will convert it to USD."

That is one problem which cannot be solved up until now.

Back to USD crashing. The World Bank as you say. Who really owns it? Yes USD might crash but it will stay. Next time when it falls, we will be converting bitcoin into EURO. No changes at all. I am not really a pessimistic guy but it will take long before we could use it without even converting to other fiat.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:17:19 AM

I am agree that stocks market is pumped by The Fed. We know when economic crisis happen in 2008, stocks market fall and The Fed make intervention in market by flooding money and its make stocks price rising and reach new high index price.
Bitcoin still good alternative compare USD because bitcoin having limited supply and i am believe the price will reach new high in near future
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:59:29 AM

Let's see, BTC has crash but recovers, I don't know if USD will recover, so much non transparency with USD.
I hope by that time it will lead to people putting their money in crypto, so we will have a new generation of money that is more transparent and decentralized.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:32:26 AM

Let's see, BTC has crash but recovers, I don't know if USD will recover, so much non transparency with USD.
If you go for studying the past incidents then you will easily find out how easily US government went for bailing out their own currency hence USD may get recovery than anything else. I guess all government will try for that with their all available resources. Here, transparency is not at all a criteria.

I hope by that time it will lead to people putting their money in crypto, so we will have a new generation of money that is more transparent and decentralized.
Obviously most investors will rush for alternate investments and in this modern time, bitcoin will be their first choice unlike traditional investor was doing with gold. Please understand transparency and benefits of decentralization concepts are only for long term adopter but definitely not for institutional investors. They will just look into how much returns they may get and then they go for some other opportunities.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:33:15 AM

Everything about what they write in these articles seems to be true, and that is why we should focus all our efforts on having our own cryptocurrencies as much as possible, because this is exactly what can bring us very significant profits in the near future, , and in particular Bitcoin - this is what will be the basis of the future digital economy.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:21:01 PM

Everything about what they write in these articles seems to be true, and that is why we should focus all our efforts on having our own cryptocurrencies as much as possible, because this is exactly what can bring us very significant profits in the near future, , and in particular Bitcoin - this is what will be the basis of the future digital economy.
For me,usd will not just crash as easy as we expect.It has already build a strong foundation and is supported by most of the citizens.But for us in this crypto community,it would be more great and profitable if we can see bitcoin will survive along the way.I know it will bound to happen if we start promoting bitcoin now and be accepted in all countries of the world.

SCheek
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:50:06 PM

With the USD as the global base currency i'd ask you this one question. Which currency will take it place? Can one truly say it's BTC?

sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:06:17 PM

A USD has always been popular in the dollar even in any country you know it's really and globally. until now even if it's any currency in it still stands USD no change it goes down or its rate value rises. and when bitcoin arrives better cryptocurrency across the country, it is now well supplied profits and good benefits to all and provides a good rated value compared to the dollar and its still poppular worldwide as a bitcoin a cryptocurrency known as digital and virtual. so sometimes we can not stop thinking bad about people who are not familiar with a bitcoin, but they do not know that after all the bitcoin is one of the best currency in the world.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:34:20 PM

After 2008 financial crisis economists started to ask questioning sustainability of USA $. Btc is still not used as storing of value like safe assets(gold,silver). $ inflation rate increases every single day and dominance by USA protects it against any alternative currency. Honestly i can't find good alternative to the strongest currency of world and count table of USA debt already passed trillions.. It looks like  World war 3 is not far away..
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:50:06 PM

the money that continues to grow is due to interest, this is what causes the debt debt to be so large. So 90% is interest, then 10% is the original debt. One thing I want to ask about this debt is. To whom do they pay the debt?

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:50:25 AM

I do not think USD will going to collapse because the currency is one of the strongest currency in the whole world. I doubt that great leaders will allow this to happen in a country where he/she belong. If I were to chose which currency is stronger between bitcoin and USD then I prefer USD. As we all know that BTC is not really that helpful compared to USD when it comes to exchange. BTC is just and alternative but that is also consider important.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:18:44 AM

I am not sure that the USA dollar will crash before Bitcoin. It is still the most desired currency in many countries. Billions trust it and buy it. I also believe that BTC will have the greatest future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: