Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an exchange without Bullshiet verification process  (Read 17698 times)
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 12:09:24 AM

I don't think any decentralize exchange site would let you withdraw USD Fiat without any verification. Especially if it involves wire bank transfer, you would definitely need a verification document. The only option is you can use peer-to-peer exchange, but seems like you don't like the idea of bank transfer from random people, I think you run out of option.

You can try Hodl Hodl it's a global P2P cryptocurrency exchange that doesn't hold funds, without KYC/AML. Furthermore, there you can choose any payment method you want or propose the one you need.

Binance would be a better option as it is one of the reputable exchanges in today's date and very easy registration process. Also upto a limit it does not require your KYC process as well so this exchange is worth in every aspect.

Binance does not have the features to withdraw USD directly to bank account. The closest thing with Binance might be exchange BTC to USDT and find somesite to withdraw USDT to USD without verification, but I don't think you can find such site either.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: