Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💧[ANN] Liquidswap.com - Trustless and Liquid Exchange💧  (Read 474 times)
Liquidswap (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Create shareable token to token swaps

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:14:16 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 02:39:27 PM by Liquidswap

Website

Liquidswap.com
Website | ANN | Telegram | Reddit | EarnSWAP.com
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Liquidswap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 12:08:05 PM

Please feel free to comment your thoughts on this project.
We love to hear your opinion so we can keep improving our product and community.

Liquidswap.com
Wiel | Liquidswap

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:21:10 PM

Also, more bounties will be released here in the near future. Stay tuned.
Liquidswap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 02:59:31 PM

We created a separate platform just for the bounties.
You can go to Earnswap.com to find the current Liquidswap bounties.

Translations bounties will be added soon.

And we will start a new topic for more bounty announcements.

Liquidswap.com
Liquidswap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 01:49:01 PM

Hello guys

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/liquidswap-28418

Thank you so much!

We verified the page and updated the info!

Liquidswap.com
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:58:48 PM

With this statement, "All world currencies will become cryptocurrencies, and the value will flow as freely as the information today." You can argue. I think that fiat will never become cryptocurrency. Yes, and ETC20 is already outdated technology. Now they use ERC223 and ERC721.
Liquidswap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 05:23:08 PM

We updated https://earnswap.com with the translation bounty.

You can also find all our bounties and discussions in the Liquidswap Bounty topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095136.new#new

Liquidswap.com
Liquidswap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:49:11 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 11:28:58 PM by Liquidswap

With this statement, "All world currencies will become cryptocurrencies, and the value will flow as freely as the information today." You can argue. I think that fiat will never become cryptocurrency. Yes, and ETC20 is already outdated technology. Now they use ERC223 and ERC721.

Thank you for your feedback, and you're right. You could argue if Fiat would ever become cryptocurrency, time will tell.

We are well aware of the ERC223 and other new Ethereum tokens. But to start we wanted to build on something solid and well known so we can have a working product as fast as possible.
We are planning to launch the Beta main-net end of Q1.

Liquidswap.com
Wiel | Liquidswap

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:47:27 PM

It's alright if they aren't themselves. Most major Fiat currencies like USD and Yen are already usable as a cryptocurrency and even governments and central banks are working on creating their own cryptocurrencies. There is indeed a difference, but you can argue there isn't ;-)

We strongly believe most assets and currencies will be tokenized in the not so far future and therefore exchangeable on Liquidswap.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:11:49 PM

Removal of fee to empower freedom of value exchanges, I think it will be an interesting thing, but I have not yet found information about the roadmap and team from this project, maybe the development team needs to complete information about this project.
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:26:56 PM

after I looked further, this project was pretty good. if the project will run according to the roadmap I am sure this project will be successful. Wink
LoveCryptoAll

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:40:56 PM

Thank you for your feedback, and you're right. You could argue if Fiat would ever become cryptocurrency, time will tell.

We are well aware of the ERC223 and other new Ethereum tokens. But to start we wanted to build on something solid and well known so we can have a working product as fast as possible.
We are planning to launch the Beta main-net end of Q1.

I would call it the right business approach. Let's see what you show in the first quarter, what new technology? The fact that you know ERC 223 is a very good bonus.
Liquidswap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 05:04:33 PM

Removal of fee to empower freedom of value exchanges, I think it will be an interesting thing, but I have not yet found information about the roadmap and team from this project, maybe the development team needs to complete information about this project.

Thank you for believing in Liquidswap,

We don't have the Team and the Roadmap on the website yet. Sad (We're working on that)
In the meantime, you can find the team and roadmap information on this page and in the whitepaper.

!! Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions concerning the Liquidswap: Product, Team or Roadmap !!

Liquidswap.com
Liquidswap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 05:09:07 PM

after I looked further, this project was pretty good. if the project will run according to the roadmap I am sure this project will be successful. Wink

We love your positive feedback, thank you so much!

Liquidswap.com
LoveCryptoAll

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:52:26 PM

Your platform is different from the existing exchangers from Fiat to cryptocurrency and from cryptocurrency to Fiat? The fact that you have a low commission is undoubtedly a plus, but how long can it last?
Wiel | Liquidswap

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:58:26 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 08:13:42 AM by Wiel | Liquidswap

Your platform is different from the existing exchangers from Fiat to cryptocurrency and from cryptocurrency to Fiat? The fact that you have a low commission is undoubtedly a plus, but how long can it last?

We are actually not an exchange ourselves but a set of smart contracts you can use to exchange value with anyone on the internet.

You can only swap to stable erc-20 coins (i.e. DAI and TUSD) since regular Fiat gateways (i.e. Coinbase) need us to be highly centralized and this is not our goal.

We don't ask fees since we are not an exchange but more of a protocol on Ethereum so users pay gas to let the protocols do the work.

Our main focus is to capture value by driving usage to Liquidswap since this will increase the value of our utility token. More info on this is in the token utility section.

In the future we might decide on developing trading software around the protocol, but driving more user adoption will always be our main priority.
Liquidswap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:42:04 PM

💧!! Earnswap.com UPDATE !!💧

We updated the Earnswap.com website with the Bounty Spreadsheet

Go check out your submission status here: https://earnswap.com/bounty-spreadsheet/

Liquidswap.com
Liquidswap (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:06:38 PM

💧!! New post on Medium !!💧

We just published the ETH token contract details on Medium

https://medium.com/@liquidswap/adding-swap-tokens-to-your-wallet-215829b44693

Liquidswap.com
airdrop radio

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:01:43 PM

Proof of authentication
Telegram username : @bram_sak
Wiel | Liquidswap

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:26:31 AM

Proof of authentication
Telegram username : @bram_sak

Thanks, did you also fill in the bounty form on https://earnswap.com ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: