Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thought on Alts in 2019  (Read 589 times)
HippiePyro (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:02:19 PM

So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:07:23 PM

So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?

Hi. Tough to say.
In the short term I was recommending to buy some ETH for a possible profit in the next seven days. I am not backing ETH in the long term (personal opinion). In the middle and long term, I like Ripple a lot, and I also like Cardano.

I like Ripple because of a strong support in Japan by banks, this is quite reassuring when you invest into a project.

But I honestly think the whole market of Altcoins is not going strong in 2019, apart from the few coins I mentioned. My 2 cents. 
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 03:15:02 PM

The prices of altcoins are somehow getting up and so if they didn't die last year, they may eventually survive. You'd be surprise to see though that those shitcoin that died earlier last year will rose like a phoenix to its ATH. But once that happen that's when you see it will be buried forever. They'd have to do their best to their might before resting.

Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:03:27 PM

crypto is not about this year, or next year but this is about future my friend
so, altcoins in 2019 will be green if the demands come back to crypto world,,
but as you said above the weak hands still here,, thats why now crypto market was unpredictable

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:56:52 PM

Altcoins would still be the same this year if the market will not really recover from where it was at high, but I guess there are still some Altcoins that would be a good to invest.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:05:41 PM

In my opinion, 2019 should have a positive impact on the further development of the cryptocurrency market. Among the important events, it is worth noting the consideration of laws on the regulation of cryptocurrencies at the legislative level, the emergence of new tools for safe investment and solutions from the SEC. These events may not radically change the situation on the market this year, but will definitely play a major role in the future.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:08:14 PM

I see there will be no change in 2019. But one thing I understand, it seems the market has stopped falling. this will be good, because sooner or later the price will slowly rise.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:18:40 PM

I haven't seen any clues about 2019, right now I don't think there is a high jump in the near future, some altcoins have now got a small pump and hope this is real towards the next big pump

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:22:31 PM

2019 may well be the year for Eth im not saying it just for the sake of it, i mean eth has serious upgrades and updates in the pipeline throughout the year and technically too it seems to have bounced from longterm support levels so personally im bullish about eth.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:33:34 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 12:30:08 PM by justdimin

So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?
As usual we can expect those major cryptocurrencies will be performing well as long as bitcoin market will be staying in positive trend. Some altcoins have already started to perform well as bitcoin market is just showed a little bit positive conditions. Ethereum and waves are such coins. I believe people will be able to make more money with altcoins investment compared to what they do get from bitcoin investments this year.

2019 may well be the year for Eth im not saying it just for the sake of it, i mean eth has serious upgrades and updates in the pipeline throughout the year
It is too early to call such a year for ethereum. Because I'm seeing many people are no more interested in to contributing to ICOs. After the series of getting scammed, most people are sharing like they want to stay away from ICOs. In this case I am not finding how ethereum will be finding its success. There were a lot of scams happened in the name of ICO along with platform ethereum. Do not know why people are not ready to trust any more ethereum based on crowdfunding.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:01:12 PM

I believe people will be able to make more money with altcoins investment compared to what they do get from bitcoin investments this year.
Agreed.

Just as people lost more money hodling alts in 2018 (because they lost value faster), they will have more gains keeping alts (because they will grow with BTC in 2019).

But I personally don't expect any ATHs in 2019, not BTC, not alts. The market will recover sometime in 2019, but not to the full ATH. That one will take a bit longer. Smiley
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:28:09 PM

My thoughts on altcoin this year would be that am very excited as to what will happen to ethereum
I think the would be a bullish run on ethereum if the fuck on it actually pulls through

We would also have some new altcoin this year that would do well also
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:35:10 PM

Its impossible to tell what way the alt market is going to go. Its safe to
say though that all the reputable coins will be tracking Bitcoin.
When it goes up the alts will follow, likewise when it slumps.

Personally I only believe in a handfull of coins and its fair to say these
will certainly track Bitcoin.  

They being Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dash and Zcash. The newer
coins born from ICO's in my opinion are uncertain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:50:24 PM

Nothing will change actually. As long as there are no regulations, there's will be no shortage of projects that doesn't bring anything on the table or scam ICO's. But I'm sure that there will be a lot of successful projects to come, but we need to be very careful in selecting which ICO to invest. As for the alts, still the same coins will continue to take its place in the top 10 coins, and we won't see those massive spike though, investors are getting smarter by the day so we might see some boring months and few months with minor increase.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:00:53 PM

I think that they will recover and again it will be possible to earn good money

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:22:08 PM

In my opinion, I have observed that the market is very unpredictable and especially in the new year 2019 which still does not know what will happen in the future. The current market price is more stable than in 2018, when there is a decline there will definitely be a recovery I'm sure of that. Crypto will be more prospective to think about the future of traders and all the better in the future to realize that Crypto is feasible.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:41:07 AM

2019 will certainly be a difficult year for altcoins. after so many projects died in 2018, trust in altcoins has fallen. currently most is trust probably still in bitcoin and ethereum, any case it seems to me that way.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:08:26 AM

Indeed, it seems difficult for altcoins to develop, and this indeed must be able to fight in order to gain trust again.
And hoping for this year there will be a good development for altcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:43:44 AM

I see new hope in 2019, and the market starts to moves in a good track, it seems everything goes well so the chance to see the price increase will occur soon. But we need to still prepare for the worst if the market turns to go down without notice, so we don't panic, and we can find a way out. Many coins can increase in small price, and it's steady at that level but the chance to break the higher price still possible and we have much time to wait for it's happening.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:53:10 AM

Scam ICOs still exists ,they are not all cleard out but things are in good shape since the beginning of 2019 now ,I hope the stability will be around for awhile ,with ETF approval around the corner ,with wall street invested and bakkt making a move already I'm sure this year will bring smile on investors faces

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: