Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a newbie  (Read 311 times)
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:29:43 AM

When I'm newbie and learn about the first faucet. It helped me get the first crypto coins in my life but it was too few and of low value so I gave it up.
I continued to learn about Airdrop and bounty. It helps me get high value cryptocurrencies in the market and has money so I can decide to trade in the market.
You should explore each area and choose what suits you best.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:00:59 AM

Hello everyone I'm new on here and I'm trying to find a new way to earn crypto apart from
1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?

Perhaps the most common way is to participate in bonus campaigns or airdrop projects. I encourage you to join the translation campaign because it gives you a lot more tokens than other campaigns.  Wink

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:06:13 AM

The best ways to earn in the crypto currency world are the post mining, or different bounty campaigns. Although nowadays the profit of the participation in bounty is not so high, but it is not bad, and pleasant to get some reward.
siena23

Activity: 2338

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:11:28 AM

You can do according to your ability, if you have trading knowledge, just do trading. I have experienced like you and what I did first was looking for capital from bounties, and the results I used for trading and mining. Maybe you can imitate me.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:18:49 AM

In addition to campaigns for reward and Airdrop, the most promising option in terms of earnings are social networks on the blockchain. The main feature is the policy of encouraging users for their activities. These sites use their own cryptocurrency for payments, for example Golos or Steem. These currencies are completely liquid: they can be exchanged for real money. Write and publish good posts, read and vote for other people's materials and get a good reward.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:34:10 AM

Hello everyone I'm new on here and I'm trying to find a new way to earn crypto apart from
1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?
You can pay attention to the ICO project. Many projects have free airdrop activities in the early days. It is worth taking the time to participate.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:36:46 AM

Those cryptocurrency activities you mentioned are very good means of earning cryptocurrency. I am sure you have not exhaust each and everyone of those activities. Trading alone can earn you so much cryptocurrency if you master a unique method to trade and that goes for other activities as well!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:13:39 PM

you can do bounty no money involve, just wait and your effort, especially if you find good project its worth it

ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:18:35 PM

Beside, that you already mentioned you can earn from doing bounties and aridrops. They are not as profitable as they were before, but by doing some tasks you can earn some tokens and the most important is to learn being here on the forum. Also you can have some passive income by holding POS coins. (proof of stake)
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:21:27 AM

Hello you can try to invest on a coin or a token that produces monthly or weekly dividends. When those option that you mentioned above still don't work, you can only rely now on investing tokens or coins on dividends. Because this is a win win situation, because you can get rewards weekly or monthly on a stable basis.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:31:14 AM

1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?
by buying direct you can also get crypto. In addition to that, you can also try to follow a bounty airdrop and also there are many on this forum. the second way is even easier and more votes get a lot of crypto on the faucet. many who prefer the bounty and airdrop and this is considered most promising.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:38:07 AM

There are plenty of ways to earn crypto dude, you can find tons of way in this forum. The most popular one is absolutely bounty hunting, there are many kinds of bounty. Signature, Social Media, Telegram, Article, Video, just pick the best suit for you. The easier way is Airdrop, you basically just need to register to a platform, and then you will get free crypto for nothing. However, you might still need to do a small promotion in your social media.

There is also one other way, that is more promising, it is freelancing, and ask to be paid on crypto. There are many crypto related company that needs help if you have some skills, and they will pay you.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:40:33 AM

1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?
You should develop your bitcointalk account and apply for signature campaign were you will be paid in bitcoin.  Many people here earned above $50 weekly from signatures campaigns that there are participating in and I will encourage to make positive and quality comments here.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:50:48 AM

1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?
There is a very important way you haven't included here which is bounty campaigns. In bounties, there is no limit to the amount of different cryptos you can earn. Everything will depend on your work rate.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:53:46 AM

As a newcomer, don't rush to invest in any altcoins or ico. You should learn from experienced people. Whether you are trading or investing, you are at high risk. Even if you participate in the bounty activities and get free coins, you may still encounter  scam ico, so before you get ready, you learn too much to learn.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:55:42 AM

1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?

Do trading and mining as they are better ways to earn crypto. Faucets are just for testing if the wallet you created works and not really to earn money though.

You can also earn crypto by doing bounties. Go to the market place-> bounty section.
There are also Bounty websites like bounty0x.

Good luck on your crypto journey!
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:56:16 AM

There are so many ways to earn crypto base on your abilities to offer. Your talents can lead you into great crypto volume once you offer your service to others through articles, creating codes, YouTube, and what others said bounties and airdrops. This is all about your availability and your budgets. Of course take care always is very necessary.
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:01:04 AM

Sorry, you are late, you can get high returns through your own efforts, but the quality of many tasks has dropped. It is very difficult to make money without a transaction. You can try the bounty mission, and you can learn a lot in the process.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:42:33 AM

you can try airdrop or bounty.

Some airdrop was worth it, XLM airdrop who have been happening right now, you can get like 25$, the problem is you need to do a kyc.

or do bounty like many people do, the basic is doing social media bounty. If you have another skill you  can join content bounty, either writing/making video/design some infographic.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:47:32 AM

You can choose a bounty as a way to make money, but I don't recommend you to be a full-time hunter because the benefits of bounty activities are very unstable.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: