Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 1106 times)
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:57:10 AM

The US and their friends wil support it 100% and their enemies will ban it, because they will fear some sinister plot from the US to rule the world. <He who controls the wealth, control the people>  Roll Eyes  
Same thing if satoshi is a russian or chinese it's enemy, probably US, will ban it and same thing to it's allies.

[...] and the US government would have tried to control Satoshi and all the additions to the code. <They want full control over every aspect of protocol>
And I would say that bitcoin will not reach to that point, if people/community knows how the government connects to satoshi and bitcoin.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:41:25 AM

I wonder what would have happened to bitcoin if satoshi nakamoto was an American and come to think of it will all what we've been denied of in cryptocurrency world come to past already? I'm talking about ETF ,bakkt ,regulations ? If America was bitcoin birth home what would have happened by now? Just a thought

I think the anonymity of Satoshi gives bitcoin more of a perception of being decentralized, so I think it's more of a plus than minus that he remains anonymous. I think he'd agree that the technology speaks for itself as to its meaning and use cases. The delays in institutionalizing bitcoin are simply a byproduct of Wall Street and the government lagging in their tech knowledge.
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 06:25:44 AM

with the status of the United States of America, when it comes to world affairs, other countries tends to have respects and regards for the united states, they view the USA as a role model, in the same vein, if Satoshi Nakamoto was to be from the USA, the bitcoin will have gained more adoption than it already has.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:10:51 AM

This question makes me think that bitcoin doesn't really have a decentralized system. OP thinks that by making bitcoin by satoshi then satoshi will affect everything about bitcoin and even he can change it into a centralized system. But bitcoin is not like that, bitcoin will still have a decentralized system even though satoshi is truly an American, he will not change anything and will not give a limit to some economically competing countries.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:02:29 PM

I wonder what would have happened to bitcoin if satoshi nakamoto was an American and come to think of it will all what we've been denied of in cryptocurrency world come to past already? I'm talking about ETF ,bakkt ,regulations ? If America was bitcoin birth home what would have happened by now? Just a thought

I think there's nothing effect and no need to worry either satoshi nakamoto is amirican or what is real citizenship? Satoshi is the creator of bitcoin but after they introduce to the public bitcoin after few years it now strong and popular useful potential as new money and almost adopt by so many countries.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:52:32 PM

But that's not what happen dude, and if ever happen I think it would be the same for the situation we have it now. '
Aside from it, lots of people for sure all around the world will get attract to use it too, I guess. And it doesn't matter who satoshi nakamoto is, just what more important now was the founder and creator of bitcoin helped a lot of people nowadays.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 12:14:26 AM

To the Op, if America is the birth place for bitcoin surely there won't be anything different from now, the entire network might be in the hands of those corporate heads. As if now the identity is still unknown, and we can prioritize the innovation than the creator who is always in the minds.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:27:01 AM

We need regulation for bitcoin and altcoin become legal transaction in the world and will have big effect for cryptocurrency have higher price next time, but now many country still not allowed bitcoin become legal transaction.
black_magic

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:11:57 AM

What if the gaming community became the most demanded environment in the future where newbies and experienced players tried to seek the most and the best online gaming environment exist in the cyberworld to earn money and enjoy playing to fullfill their desire and satisfaction.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:31:12 PM

It would have been same the way it would have been now because I don't think there would have been any difference in what it is right now the mass adoption would have only worked if Donald Trump himself would have made it a part of the existing government influenced tokens.
It doesn't depend on who made it ,what matters is that it was made , by the way I have read somewhere it was a team of Indians.
Since it's not known ; the identity of Satoshi Nakamato it is indirectly helping us , putting covers on all of what ifs.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:19:11 PM

Nothing would have happened.Just those countries that are in bad relations with the US would be more cautious about bitcoin.On the other hand, what difference does it make who created bitcoin,even an American,even a Chinese-the main thing is that bitcoin is already used in almost every corner of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: