Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claiming BCH/BTG  (Read 377 times)
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:11:56 PM

so I ended up taking the transaction ID from the Electrum wallet and I put it into a blockexplorer. It returned to me all the inputs, which in turn gave me the addresses that actually had BCH on them. I've put my private keys onto Coinimi and I have my coins now.

Thanks a lot for the help Lucius and bitmover!

Good for you.
Just FYI there is much more forked coins (mostly without any value but some of them can be actualy sold) ...  I used findmycoins.ninja to help me locate which addy has any.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gueorguiev (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:36:16 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 01:57:16 AM by gueorguiev

so I ended up taking the transaction ID from the Electrum wallet and I put it into a blockexplorer. It returned to me all the inputs, which in turn gave me the addresses that actually had BCH on them. I've put my private keys onto Coinimi and I have my coins now.

Yea

Good for you.
Just FYI there is much more forked coins (mostly without any value but some of them can be actualy sold) ...  I used findmycoins.ninja to help me locate which addy has any.

That is a useful tool, although it looks kind of sketchy and unsecure . Ive already claimed a bunch of coins, my only problem is some of forked coins are so obscure there's like one exchange that accepts them and getting a wallet for some of them is sometimes impossible.
somethinghot

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:41:30 AM

It seems like the BCH you have has disappeared because it has been replaced with a new coin that you got from the fork.
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:54:19 AM

Yea

Good for you.
Just FYI there is much more forked coins (mostly without any value but some of them can be actualy sold) ...  I used findmycoins.ninja to help me locate which addy has any.

That is a useful tool, although it looks kind of sketchy and unsecure . Ive already claimed a bunch of coins, my only problem is some of forked coins are so obscure there's like one exchange that accepts them and getting a wallet for some of them is sometimes impossible.

There's no need to be extra secure as it only helps you locate where the coins are (but won't let you claim ...you have to find your own way how to get them).
And yea, some forks (most of them) are plain crap. Not listed on any exchange or not supported by any well known multicurrency wallet. ... such forks I didn't bother to claim at all. (I made a list where these coins are and will possibly get them later).
I just claimed only coins supported by coinomi and bither/bitpie wallets.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: