Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i continue trading ?  (Read 26054 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:23:41 PM

Trading for 2 years and without any profit? I think you don't belong to the investment sector. You should look for a new job to promote your potential. Do not try to trade here, you only spend more time.
right that 2 years is a long time to try and maybe you should look for other things to be able to seize the opportunity to get money. but try to introspect whether he has done everything to the fullest, if a trader doesn't do his best he can't get anything. a trader must have the desire and ability to make decisions. a trader must be willing to learn new things and he must also continue to try, this will make a trader get experience and of course this is an important thing that must be maximized properly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 03:30:55 PM

Trading is not so easy mate especially day trading is very hard. It’s very difficult to get profits by day trading. You need to acquire more basic and advance skill about day trading. Just try again and again practice will make you perfect.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:42:50 PM

For now you must continue trading on a higher coin because of the very low price of it so that when you got a higher coin that would be the time to hold it until it goes higher. Le'ts just wait to goes it higher so that we can earn more profit from the future when the time comes to go up. Continue trading and exchanging coins you want.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:45:09 PM

For now you must continue trading on a higher coin because of the very low price of it so that when you got a higher coin that would be the time to hold it until it goes higher. Le'ts just wait to goes it higher so that we can earn more profit from the future when the time comes to go up. Continue trading and exchanging coins you want.
Yah you must continue trading and do not lose hope because the market will still rise lets just wait for that happening, because we are sure that it will happen sooner or later so lets continue trading and exchanging our coins to them.
Yes one of the best exchanger is the crypto exchange in which you can exchange your coins and earn more profit. That is one of the best thing you must do to earn atleast a profit while waiting to the real pump up of the market.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:28:50 PM

Trading for 2 years and without any profit? I think you don't belong to the investment sector. You should look for a new job to promote your potential. Do not try to trade here, you only spend more time.
- I don't think we should advise him to stop trying and should look for another job because as soon as he decides to look for another job, he will need to spend a lot of time learning new knowledge, learning skills in that area, and even we can hardly be sure that the field will be suitable for him. Instead of wasting so much time, he should continue with trading, although right now he still has no profit for 2 years but he has enough knowledge and skills with it, what he needs next is just one direction, a method to perfect his shortcomings, giving up now is a very unfortunate thing

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Coolman4 (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:28:42 AM

- I don't think we should advise him to stop trying and should look for another job because as soon as he decides to look for another job, he will need to spend a lot of time learning new knowledge, learning skills in that area, and even we can hardly be sure that the field will be suitable for him. Instead of wasting so much time, he should continue with trading, although right now he still has no profit for 2 years but he has enough knowledge and skills with it, what he needs next is just one direction, a method to perfect his shortcomings, giving up now is a very unfortunate thing

thats what was in my mind to if i go another area i should start from beginning , while in trading i have experience and knowledge i should grow it   
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 05:30:56 AM

It is not new if you have not been making good profits for over a year. Since that time, we are in bearish momentum. Things have begun to turn around most probably to the upside. If you have been failing consistently, I will recommend you to Google technical analysis and fundamental. Begin to watch the video of those who have past through this stage over decades, most especially how to manage your money effectively while trading crypto

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:45:00 AM

well, actually some people are not very good at trading. when that happens, I think it is better for them to leave trading than to get losses in the future. well, for now I'm even looking at market developments. maybe I will also trade in the near future.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:51:24 AM

Trading is not easy as it seems, it transcends having to set a buy or sell orde.
So I think thete are basic things you need to know and understand about trading in order to be a successful trader .
Start from the scratch.
Get basic trading skills then start again.
Wish you luck.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:31:36 AM

Trading is a more time consuming job than the regular ones. Some might think that trading only costs atleast 5 mins a day and after a profit, your good to go but it is not. You need to stay awake and manage all your trades, preparing all your TA ahead of time so you can't miss any opportunities. If you could handle all of that since you are an experienced one, I think you could handle it. Don't quit LOL, it's your job for two years now.
werokez

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:29:03 PM

Try to use another exchange platform
Homorton

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:35:36 PM

I saw a lot of them, do you know smth new?
werokez

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:41:52 PM

I am not an expert but remember watched intriguing video ad on one recently
Homorton

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:50:51 PM

Give a link if you find
werokez

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:57:24 PM

Give a link if you find
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_3oQNXinko
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 07:08:30 AM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i want answers only from traders in this situation and experienced traders

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

I also experience that where I think I have done enough and maybe I should stop it but I have realized that it is my choice in the very first place and I really want to have a great experience at trading that's why I have decided to continue because I know that this is an opportunity that I should take than to regret at the end because of not trying it again. Sometimes we need to read and search some information about trading and the market to understand analyze the situation better because sometimes we are making wrong decisions. We are afraid to lose but we wanted to earn huge profit it is take the risk or miss the chance to get higher benefits as of now I am still holding and holding because the market will become good , I use darb finance to store my bitcoin because it is one of the safe and secured which is high security level. As of now I am still patiently wait for the good moment to sell it since patience is one of the key to be successful.

Dont give up even you lose a lot of money in the first try because learning never stop and mistake can turn to knowledge than change your strategy for doing a great way to win your trading. Take note theres no easy way for earning money you need tobe hardworking and continue to learn.

Exactly, don't give up and in trading most of time we said that it is like a gambling because of too much risky. First time when we have lost in trade then doesn't meant we left it all, we should continue it because we rely on our skills and hard working then definitely we will get success in trade. Most of people do trade and some time they have lost, so still they are here. We should courage ourself and start with small amount, don't' need to take big risk in trade.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:35:10 AM

Trading is a more time consuming job than the regular ones. Some might think that trading only costs atleast 5 mins a day and after a profit, your good to go but it is not. You need to stay awake and manage all your trades, preparing all your TA ahead of time so you can't miss any opportunities. If you could handle all of that since you are an experienced one, I think you could handle it. Don't quit LOL, it's your job for two years now.

That's the biggest fault that everyone does. They think that trading is to spend some minutes a day and make huge profits and this is the reason why they fail. I think that the OP did the same or he couldn't find the correct sources of information that would help him take the decisions that can help him make profits.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:33:56 PM

That's the biggest fault that everyone does. They think that trading is to spend some minutes a day and make huge profits and this is the reason why they fail. I think that the OP did the same or he couldn't find the correct sources of information that would help him take the decisions that can help him make profits.
For trading we will have to spend so much time in trading, as it needs research and for research we will have to spend time in market, try to gain knowledge as much as you can so later on price will be high so you will come to know right time for selling and buying, according to me now is best time to continue because price is low we can buy at low but later on we will be able to sell high.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2758
Merit: 343

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:23:56 PM

Anyone can do trading but not actually all of them will perform will or get profit, some of them will quit especially when they are tired of waiting for their funds to grow. This would be means that crypto trading is not an easy work, though we can make a lot of money from here but we need to struggles some losses and hardwork. Its a form of survival..
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:26:36 PM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )
Maybe you're a trader that is keep on switching pairs. You are a trader that whenever there is a small profit, you TP out. And you're probably an investor or a shitcoin in the making. What you need to do is this, you need to hodl btc more. 2 years from now that would be, 2017. The price of btc on April 2017, is not that high, IIRC it was $2000 or something. And if you TP'd out during late December 2017, then you profited most.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆