Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i continue trading ?  (Read 26055 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:29:04 PM

What to do now? Asked yourself if you still want to pursue your trading career or just quit on it. You can find and search for other jobs while still doing trading in the first place so I don't see why you will just quit.
Probably he wants to cover all his losses only from trading. I can understand his frustration but right now he should not continue his trading with current state of skill levels. He must need to improve himself so that you will find the differences. Taking a long break for the purpose of learning and practicing is highly suggested. I'm not sure it will be possible because he must need some income stream for leading a life like he mentioned. Moreover anyone cannot earn a living from trading at first place as results from trading is not consistent all the times. So finding some job and then along with that focusing on sharpening trading skills is highly recommended.

I think with the current market conditions it will make us hesitant to trade, and if you are unsure of what you are doing then it is better to take a break and see the market development better to start again
But, I'm afraid that he will be finding any development in his trading because he was not successful for last two years hence even the market was positive, he was unable to manage his trading into profitable. So, the current market conditions cannot be the reason why he is hesitating to continue. But, he must need a big break so that it will improve all his trading skills before getting back to trading.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:51:45 PM

I think with the current market conditions it will make us hesitant to trade, and if you are unsure of what you are doing then it is better to take a break and see the market development better to start again
Stay calm and observe what's happening in this market. We may be in a very difficult phase but if we have enough knowledge, trading in this discounted market can help us earn good profits. I believe that everything will be stable soon and we will achieve more in the future

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:17:14 PM

Yes You can continue.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:38:53 PM

In trading, I think that depends on when we start and what coins we pick, if it's been a long time to trade, I think it's better to stop or keep holding it, it might take a long time, but if we really want to start or just start.. it's still worth to do and of course.. we have to pick coins that are higher potentially on its price movements and we also need to learn the crypto market movement.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:00:18 PM

Are you day trading or just holding? If you're day trading why would you quit? Practice makes perfect.
After I experience the bear market I started to do trading which help me to gain extra income even sometime I also experience some losses because I am beginner I still doing it and I do not have any plan to quit. I also have cryptocurrencies that until now I keep on holding which I believe that the price will increase in the near future.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:35:24 PM

Are you day trading or just holding? If you're day trading why would you quit? Practice makes perfect.
After I experience the bear market I started to do trading which help me to gain extra income even sometime I also experience some losses because I am beginner I still doing it and I do not have any plan to quit. I also have cryptocurrencies that until now I keep on holding which I believe that the price will increase in the near future.
I believe that you love of what your doing, trading doesn't requires of huge capital but for the person who have faith and really a risk takers.  Losses will just be normal to happen not just for begginers but also for old traders. Some traders quit from this just because commiting mistake that cause losses to them.  Hopefully you won't do that and even getting better soon.  
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:28:59 PM

If you have got better option available then you can pursue that if not, then in my opinion, you should continue trading, but you have to change you trading strategy. As you have already spent two years day trading without much success, so you should go for long-term trading. Buy cheap and hold your coins for six months or so, i am sure it would be profitable.

Coolman4 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:57:10 PM

do you trade everyday? I am really surprised that you didn't get a profit in 2 years. It's a very strange matter. If you invested at least 2 years ago you must be in profit in December 2017 and January 2018. could you explain why you are saying you didn't get profit.?
i didn't have much funds for investment so i was doing day trading only , i did invest little in 2-3 coins which also went in loss

i do have improved in trading many of traders who i chat with say that i have good knowledge of technical analysis , but my psychology is very bad and i dont know how to improve that even after reading books and watching some video and practicing it i could not control my emotions , if someone trade based on my analysis e will profitable but if i trade the same i lose  
after that i did search for my mistakes for this i found that i was too concern with my money if trade goes against i was not able to control my mind , if i saw that red number my mind was going crazy 
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:26:48 PM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i want answers only from traders in this situation and experienced traders

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

Day trading is not easy, there are many obstacles that must be faced and in my opinion a falling market or bear market is a big problem, maybe a factor in the market conditions that make you lose, so try to learn more things and try to share opinions with fellow day traders. You can find several groups with the traders community in it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:44:21 PM

hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

If you want to earn passive income then you should now stop trading for you to find a decent job. Trading is for only people who have courage and hope. If you now lose your confidence as a trader, then it is better if you will search for another job.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:34:24 PM

If you have a passion to become a traders in crypto trading, I think you won't ask that question for sure. Due to that a matured traders are a

real risk taker, motivated in positive ways, they will do whatever it takes to get their goal in trading industry.
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:50:48 PM

do you trade everyday? I am really surprised that you didn't get a profit in 2 years. It's a very strange matter. If you invested at least 2 years ago you must be in profit in December 2017 and January 2018. could you explain why you are saying you didn't get profit.?
You dont seems to understand that the time a crypto trader or investor enter/exit  the market is very vital and it what determine the profitability of a crypto trader or investor. In addition, I believed this is the major problem which leads to Coolman losses and I think he need to work on what I said and the coins to invest in.

.DEGENS.BET.     ████████████████
     ████████████████
██████████████████████████
██   ████████████████   ██
███  ████████████████  ███
 ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ████████
        ▄▄██████▄▄
      ██████████████
    ██████████████████
      ██
      ██
  ██  ██  ██       ██
    █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                 ██████
                   ██
           ██
           ██
       ██  ██  ██
         ██████
           ██
      ██
    ██████
  ██  ██  ███████████
      █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                   ██
                   ██
           ██
         ██████
       ██  ██  ██
           ██
           ██
..TRADE NOW..
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:58:41 PM

With such large price changes, trading is extremely difficult, so it's better to wait until the situation calms down. However, if you do not have much experience, you'd better leave the crypto and try on a more stable fiat currency market. If you really want to stay with the crypto, then invest in the long term, it is now the safest solution.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:06:36 PM

thanks everyone i read each of your comments

i think emotions and shortage of money and repeated losses  will make us think like this

Did you make any effort to learn more about trading? Because 2 years of experience is enough to master the market, or at least to know the usual trend. Maybe you have stop trading for a while and start again when you’re ready. Don’t just leave the market as a loser, we can do better of course we just need to spare some time for that. Trading is not easy, its risky so we should take that seriously.
Well mate I think you already have good knowledge as much as is needed for reading and this journey must taught you how hard it is to earn. You should not stop it because now you have almost know whole skills of trading and you can easily get huge amount of profit. So don’t stop this journey just follow the right time.
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:37:43 PM

If you want to earn passive income then you should now stop trading for you to find a decent job. Trading is for only people who have courage and hope. If you now lose your confidence as a trader, then it is better if you will search for another job.
Finding a decent job will not give you a passive income but instead making a business will give you that. Having a job will just give you an incentives of your hard work and it is not enough but still it is a good way to earn and make an investment for him to grow in the future.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:47:48 AM

I think people who don't have experience it is very good to stay away from the market due to fluctuation we are facing will make you lose patience and start selling them for loos. So it is good to stay away from the market if you don't have any experience towards trading.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:23:09 AM

if I continue to trade, because my daily needs depend on my trading, if I don't trade I can't eat, indeed  looking for profits in the trading market is very difficult, the most important thing is to be patient

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:08:19 AM

Not sure why after 2 years you still don't have any profits after several try, or maybe you have some successful trade but on your overall venture you are not too lucky to gained, if you are pursuing to this career you need to assess more, knowing how to place your entry in the right timing by following more news and influence regarding to the coin you like to buy, and also study the potential and when to sell and best not to be greedy even little profits counts.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2632
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 04:12:38 AM

From the look of things its like you rushed into trading, well I will advise you to take a short break and come back to search for a very good strategy, of course there a lot of them just Google search them having done that registered to an exchange which features demo  I.e practice platform where you can demo trade your choosen strategy until you are able to make profits consistently before going live again.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:16:34 AM

Not sure why after 2 years you still don't have any profits after several try, or maybe you have some successful trade but on your overall venture you are not too lucky to gained, if you are pursuing to this career you need to assess more, knowing how to place your entry in the right timing by following more news and influence regarding to the coin you like to buy, and also study the potential and when to sell and best not to be greedy even little profits counts.

Maybe he need to spend more time to learn about trading because it's hard to believe that we cannot get any profit since 2 years especially we know bitcoin price and altcoin price increased higher in 2017. So I think he can gain bigger profit in that year but it could only happening if he leave the market too soon so he cannot see when the market increased. I think he needs to be patient because the market will rises again and in that time, I am sure he can make a profit too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄