Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Masternodes Che Guevara X11 PoW-MASTERNODE POWERED  (Read 577 times)
Emanet
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:02:34 PM

SCAM ICO
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5094134.msg49098085#msg49098085

Stolen Whitepaper.
No Website.
No team Members

Beware of this scammers.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masternodes-che-guevara (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:46:38 PM

stolen whitepaper? we  don't have a white paper yet.. and text are provided by a freelance writter.
Please sir i want to talk to you, this is no true, no website??? wt?Huh?

hi there, pleAse come to discord talk of where you want, ans remove this cause we many people working for a long time in this project, and we have any stolen white paper, and yes we have a site,,,  we announce i our roadmap about the team, and tht little similar text has been provided by a freelnAcer.
i can not send many messages here, please come discord to talk, you are making a terrible damage,THIS IS NOT REAL.
Emanet
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:52:02 PM

Che Guevara coin its doing a pre-sale but they stole parts of our whitepaper. Also it has no website, no Team Members.  Beware it seems a scam. if they stole parts of our whitepaper, they can stole your coins!

SCAM Che guevara coin topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093965.0

Proofs:

Original:

Che Guevara Coin:

Also:

Original:

Che Guevara coin:

They just changed some words of our whitepaper and launched their own coin. And as i said before:

No Team.
No Website (only a blog without any information)
Copy Paste from another Project.

The Project Was Made in Project Builders, The Genesis Block wasnt even created by a real developer: https://github.com/masternodescheguevara/MasternodeCheGuevara/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L224

Beware from this scammers.

the real project is:
Coin + Exchange:

Exchange:  https://www.enmanet.com/
Enmanet Block Explorer: https://explorer.enmanet.com/
Enmanet Exchange Github Source: https://github.com/Enmanet/emnexchange
Enmanet Coin Github Source: https://github.com/Enmanet/enmanet
Emanet
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:57:14 PM

stolen whitepaper? we  don't have a white paper yet.. and text are provided by a freelance writter.
Please sir i want to talk to you, this is no true, no website??? wt?Huh?

hi there, pleAse come to discord talk of where you want, ans remove this cause we many people working for a long time in this project, and we have any stolen white paper, and yes we have a site,,,  we announce i our roadmap about the team, and tht little similar text has been provided by a freelnAcer.
i can not send many messages here, please come discord to talk, you are making a terrible damage,THIS IS NOT REAL.

1.- so you are not a real Developer, you used a website to create your coin (wallet builder).
2.- You stole parts of our Whitepaper (or your hired "freelancer"), if it was your freelancer, then you cant even create your own whitepaper... no more to say.
3.- you have no website, no team member.

sorry but you are a scammer, i dont mind if you try to scam people, but dont mess with my whitepaper and my project, im working hard with Enmanet coin/enmanet Exchange to make it successful, and you just appear copying my whitepaper? with a coin made in a page?with a hired freelancer to make a whitepaper? come on... try harder if you want to scam people.

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:00:19 PM

WALLET BUILDERS IS not A CRIME, I NO TOUCH YOUR COIN, WHITE PAPER OR NOTHING. NOT SCAM .I DONT EVEN NOTICED YOUR COIN BEFORE.
Emanet
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:10:03 PM

WALLET BUILDERS IS not A CRIME, I NO TOUCH YOUR COIN, WHITE PAPER OR NOTHING. NOT SCAM .I DONT EVEN NOTICED YOUR COIN BEFORE.

Your Post:

Strong development team

We have a strong development team and currently have full-time developers mainly from Argentina, , Singapore, and India. Most of them have 5+ years of software development experience and 3+ years of blockchain application development experience. We will do our best to make our services as robust as possible. The details of the team members will be revealed later.

and you use wallet builders? are you telling me that your "Team" with 5+ years of software development use a GENERIC COIN BUILDER (FREE) to create your project?

I NO TOUCH YOUR COIN, WHITE PAPER OR NOTHING.

yes you did, copying parts of my whitepaper in your Announcement post. next time Write yourself your project, and not "HIRE a Freelancer"

what i see here:

you cant create a coin or even develop it.
you copy/paste whitepaper from another coins (not only mine).
you hired a FREELANCER to write your ann topic/whitepaper.
You have no website (you have only a "blog").

i hope people dont buy you anything, because there's still people here that create real projects, with real developers, and people like you are causing investors to flee away.

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:58:40 PM

Your Post:

Strong development team

We have a strong development team and currently have full-time developers mainly from Argentina, , Singapore, and India. Most of them have 5+ years of software development experience and 3+ years of blockchain application development experience. We will do our best to make our services as robust as possible. The details of the team members will be revealed later.

and you use wallet builders? are you telling me that your "Team" with 5+ years of software development use a GENERIC COIN BUILDER (FREE) to create your project?

I NO TOUCH YOUR COIN, WHITE PAPER OR NOTHING.

yes you did, copying parts of my whitepaper in your Announcement post. next time Write yourself your project, and not "HIRE a Freelancer"

what i see here:

i hope people dont buy you anything, because there's still people here that create real projects, with real developers, and people like you are causing investors to flee away.

beware of handy men that do everything that don't do nothing.! this is not bad, the owner of Coca Cola has a mega brand, probably don't know where are all the factory or the coca cola recipe at the end, my coin, your coin, wallet builders coins, are nothing new, everything bitcoin clones, token clones clones of clones etc

Yes, i don''t copy paste nothing, there is a small fraction of the text that aparentlly, the freelancer decided to charge us one hour more and work and hour less, we are pissed very much, and we understand that you can be offended if a little part of your ann is used somewhere else. i apologize in the name of this project. Please trust that it wasn't our fault

i also use hairdresser, and any other professional doing a work that we can not do.  Our team english skills are not the bests, there are many writers making articles for companies, particulars, etc, is their job we wanted to reach a high professionalism level adding a writer to our core team  

You have no website (you have only a "blog
Sir, the blog is just a tab of the site www.masternodescheguevara.com

once again i kindly request to remove those ugly words, we have not scammed, we apologize for this small issue and we follow with our project, we wish very good luck to your project, you could add MCG  to the exchange Smiley'
Thank you in advance

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:08:59 PM

For the next 2h [two hours] Rain coins - Discord

https://discord.gg/6Wyhwvu

For the next 2h [two hours] Massive Airdrop - Discord.

started already!

yes we keep with this, 4 rounds already come to join

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:11:09 PM

we are sorry, but we can't follo like this: someone has decided to SABOTAGE our project with scam accusations and other flowers. Premine is for the developer who wants to take over this project. please send us an email about.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: