Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in a Innovative Way  (Read 2544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MB boss (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:16:37 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 02:27:42 PM by MB boss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enkronos

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:05:09 PM

We have a new video for aQuest app -> check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEalxE7N27Y
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:08:41 PM

I do not understand. The poster for the project is very well designed, but the link to the site does not work. It spoils the impression. I would like to verify the authenticity of the project and see a working link to the site.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:44:02 PM

I do not understand. The poster for the project is very well designed, but the link to the site does not work. It spoils the impression. I would like to verify the authenticity of the project and see a working link to the site.
I also join the request. The link really does not work, please administrator to make it active.
enkronos

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:51:59 PM

I also join the request. The link really does not work, please administrator to make it active.

I tried now the link and it works fine for me: https://www.aquest.io/
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:55:42 PM

very creative and useful project for those who want to try hard to complete the task. this could be a project recommendation for bounty hunters
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:37:47 PM

And for me, this link does not work. Maybe there are some restrictions on access?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:08:24 PM

And for me, this link does not work. Maybe there are some restrictions on access?
The link is working well. I checked on my desktop and on my android. There is no any issue. I think you have to clear your cookies and catche of your browser after which it will work better.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:11:57 PM

very creative and useful project for those who want to try hard to complete the task. this could be a project recommendation for bounty hunters
Yes it will be a great app for the bounty hunters. It will provide a best way for the projects to pay their bounty hunters and other workers of the project. The team behind the project is very talented because of whom it is possible that this app will be a successful app for the bounty hunters.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:16:26 PM

Yes it will be a great app for the bounty hunters. It will provide a best way for the projects to pay their bounty hunters and other workers of the project. The team behind the project is very talented because of whom it is possible that this app will be a successful app for the bounty hunters.
Yes the team members of the project are more trusted and well talented. People in the crypto community are well aware from their previous work and they know well that they give a great success to their project.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:18:57 PM

This is a great project with a great idea. I am the investor of enkronos and in that project I am more satisfied with the hard work of the developers. Because of that experience with these developers I am also going to invest in this project.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:21:09 PM

This is a great project with a great idea. I am the investor of enkronos and in that project I am more satisfied with the hard work of the developers. Because of that experience with these developers I am also going to invest in this project.
I am also thinking to invest in this project. I have invested some money in another project which will be returned to me within a few weeks so after that I will be able to invest in another project and after that my aim is to invest only in aQuest ICO. As there is great potential of profit in projects like this.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:24:19 PM

I am also thinking to invest in this project. I have invested some money in another project which will be returned to me within a few weeks so after that I will be able to invest in another project and after that my aim is to invest only in aQuest ICO. As there is great potential of profit in projects like this.
I favor your points and the idea to invest next in this project. Because this project already have a great community. This project also have made partnerships with a number of bigger companies which also brought major communities to the project and they all know the struggle of the developers for the success of their project so they all will invest in this project and the coin of this project will rise higher on exchanges.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:27:17 PM

I favor your points and the idea to invest next in this project. Because this project already have a great community. This project also have made partnerships with a number of bigger companies which also brought major communities to the project and they all know the struggle of the developers for the success of their project so they all will invest in this project and the coin of this project will rise higher on exchanges.
Yes their readymade community will do much more in case of this project. This time I am sure that all of the coins will be sold out before the end of the ICO so it is better for everyone to invest in this project as soon as possible.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:28:56 PM

Yes their readymade community will do much more in case of this project. This time I am sure that all of the coins will be sold out before the end of the ICO so it is better for everyone to invest in this project as soon as possible.
Investing as soon as possible in this project is a good suggestion because from the details you can see the coin of this project are lower in amount so they all will be sold out in shorter time period. There is already a higher number of people ready to invest in this project.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:57:01 PM

Investing as soon as possible in this project is a good suggestion because from the details you can see the coin of this project are lower in amount so they all will be sold out in shorter time period. There is already a higher number of people ready to invest in this project.
Yes the supply is limited and the community of the project is very higher. This means that this project already have a bigger community to buy their coins. Those will be in benefit who will not miss to buy the coins of this project.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:00:10 PM

Thanks for the enkronos team for bringing such a beneficial app for us. This will make the system of rewarding very convenient and it will also bring more security in the rewarding of the participants of any project. We all have to invest in this project to support it.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:01:56 PM

Thanks for the enkronos team for bringing such a beneficial app for us. This will make the system of rewarding very convenient and it will also bring more security in the rewarding of the participants of any project. We all have to invest in this project to support it.
Along with the investment support we also need to promote this project everywhere to increase the awareness of it and to bring more people to invest in this project. As the more people coming to here the more this platform will give us profit.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:04:41 PM

Along with the investment support we also need to promote this project everywhere to increase the awareness of it and to bring more people to invest in this project. As the more people coming to here the more this platform will give us profit.
It is right that if we will invite more people to this project and to increase the community of it more bigger then we will get more profit because the bigger community gives more success to any project and with that success the investors becomes millionaires.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:07:15 PM

It is right that if we will invite more people to this project and to increase the community of it more bigger then we will get more profit because the bigger community gives more success to any project and with that success the investors becomes millionaires.
Do not worry about the success of this project because it is from the developers of successful past and they know how to give success to their project. But along with that it is also right that we have to promote it all around to assist the developers so that they spend their time and energy on other factors of the project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: