Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Bitcoin is good, but don't depent on it.  (Read 23568 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:32:02 AM

I would agree on the idea that there are no real millionaires in just a day, and that everything could not just happen in just a setting but honestly not to disappoint anybody here, there are persons whom I have known that really had made a fortune on cryptocurrency and are among the lucky ones. Yet as said it does not guarantee that everybody will become millionaire. There are no real shortcuts for being a millionaire. You need to perspire to inspire others. Everything should come from hard work and perseverance.

YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:42:29 AM

Bitcoin can not be the main income, because it is not predictable. Anyone who thinks about his future should find a permanent job with a stable income. Cryptocurrency is just an extra income or hobby.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:44:00 AM

That is one of the problems of the investors, they see the bitcoin as investment for them to earn profit. They keep depending to the bitcoin for them to earn money. They experience losses because they always thinking that they can earn money from bitcoin.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:51:03 AM

A correct opinion. I find that it is better to have multiple sources of income and your investments must be varied too. Bitcoin will take off no doubt, but it never hurts to cover all te bases and have something to get back to when it drops as it happened last year.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:57:44 AM

What op said is true, a lot of people (especially from year 2017 which is the best year of cryptocurrency market) chose to just quit their day jobs to make money from trading or investing on Bitcoin/altcoins, which is not an ideal thing to do. It is true that we can make huge profits from cryptocurrencies but the market is highly volatile that we can also lose huge amount of our investment in a minute. If the market crashes and your only source of income is from Bitcoin then how will you pay for all of your expenses. But the truth why some people rely to this is because of thinking that earning money is easy which is wrong, you have to work hard for it and don't become a lazy person just waiting for the crypto market to rise.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 11:03:09 AM

I think there will come a time when people who have dedicated themselves to the crypto market in the past will be able to make cryptocurrency a full-time job. At the moment, it is risky to try to earn your existence only from cryptocurrency. The market is fluctuating, but I think Bitcoin will be a means of payment in many countries around the world and its fluctuation will not be so great anymore. I hope that in the future and ICO SCAM or projects without potential will be quickly removed, and efficiency on the crypto market will be better.

Well, many people have made trading their full time job and they are doing it successfully. Trading with bitcoins/altcoins is not scam at all but the thing is that you are fully skilled before you start this. Also note that earning with bitcoin is far better as the prices tend to rise quickly and you can get a lot of money for your earned coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:28:04 PM

yup, I strongly agree that relying entirely on bitcoin for daily needs is an inappropriate choice, especially for us small capital owners. I myself make the cryptocurrency industry especially bitcoin only as a free time filler that generates money profits when I myself still focus and have priority to finish my lectures.

we all have to agree that the crypto market is very unstable, we cannot expect to eat for the next 6 months in one form of long-term investment (hodl), obviously you will die because of that. and all forms of risk of loss must be dealt with, therefore everyone is ready with other supporting options when crypto is no longer profitable.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:45:10 PM

I think there will come a time when people who have dedicated themselves to the crypto market in the past will be able to make cryptocurrency a full-time job. At the moment, it is risky to try to earn your existence only from cryptocurrency. The market is fluctuating, but I think Bitcoin will be a means of payment in many countries around the world and its fluctuation will not be so great anymore. I hope that in the future and ICO SCAM or projects without potential will be quickly removed, and efficiency on the crypto market will be better.

Well, many people have made trading their full time job and they are doing it successfully. Trading with bitcoins/altcoins is not scam at all but the thing is that you are fully skilled before you start this. Also note that earning with bitcoin is far better as the prices tend to rise quickly and you can get a lot of money for your earned coins.

Well many are doing so but a lot more who tried end up realizing they made the wrong decision. It's a gamble that personally i don't think i'd be willing to make. I tried for a couple of months and though there's profit, it can't be depended on espescially if you have constant expenses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:55:15 PM

That is one of the problems of the investors, they see the bitcoin as investment for them to earn profit. They keep depending to the bitcoin for them to earn money. They experience losses because they always thinking that they can earn money from bitcoin.
all produce it either that is not excessively good or must always use bitcoin forever our lives are not fixed by bitcoin but many of them don't focus on just one point
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:24:15 PM

We can said this is take the advantage of a new thing that can be utilized from the side of its strengths, that's one thing that really deserves to be applied in our efforts in life. On the other side.. bitcoin is not really legal throughout the countries, and it's still a matter of consideration, in my opinion this is the best decision not to depend too much on bitcoin income in this life, I myself was doing that, making it as a another side of what I do to get income.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:42:36 PM

Agree. Crypto investment, trading or bounties cannot be done has a full time job until and unless you are an trading expert, as Cryptocurrency market is quite volatile and it can badly affect your hard-earned money.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:03:25 PM

a very true statement in my opinion to focus on the crypto currency I don't think can happen in my country because the prohibition that made it all cannot be done fully

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:30:10 PM

Yes its good not to rely on depend on bitcoin cause we can never tell what the future holds so to be on the safer side we can also diversify into different investments so we do not get stuck in one and regret afterwards. Spread your investments thanks
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:32:46 PM

Many people did a wrong decision because they chose to depend on the bitcoin than to continue their job. Now they regret what they did because not all of times they can earn money from the bitcoin.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:49:11 PM

You know there are many people who have made bitcoin or crypto as their main income, and that doesn't matter.
as long as you have a way that can produce big profits or steady income that can support you, why not?
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:53:17 PM

Also note that earning with bitcoin is far better as the prices tend to rise quickly and you can get a lot of money for your earned coins.

You are ignoring the fact that BTC prices also fall drastically and it is 75% down from its ATH. Taking crypto as a full time job is not the ability of everyone.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:58:19 PM

When you get profit from bitcoin or altcoin investment, you have use your profit or your money for take action with real business, you have open real job and never depend your income from bitcoin, because bitcoin have speculative price.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:02:14 PM

I am totally agreed with you. We should depend on our main job. We should more careful that our main work is not hampered on account of it. Bitcoin is a good way to earning but we should take it beside our main work. We can't depend on bitcoin for lifetime.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:04:45 PM

Even though you say that don't depend on bitcoin, the reality is that most people think that they have put their lives on it. I realize that people only talking not what they want

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:15:25 PM

Before i depent on BITCOIN, i made sure that i have some savings to depend on.
YEAH, before i decided to stop working in normal life i save for a year allowance not just for me but for the whole family.
Luckily on the last quarter of 2017 i made a jackpot bounty which gave me 2 years of my salary before.
Now that the cryptocurrency community is at low life, i do manage to survive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: