Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i start a game here in the forum?  (Read 10096 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:00:48 AM

Games here are always open as long as you have no intentions to scam users here Smiley. Its better if you use escrow in your turtle fight Grin Grin. Kidding.

Just put your game on the Games and Rounds section and make many advertisements inside and outside the forum so that many will be aware in your game. Good luck.

I guess I laugh after seeing your joke about turtle fight but I guess making our own gambling game in this forum is not prohibited as long as you would put it in the right thread section there is no need to worry about it, however animal fighting or underground fighting event (that is for humans) I guess that will make a stir and it is prohibited in the forum in my opinion because it is really against the law and the forum will not tolerate something as cruel as that,

And about OP's idea of a turtle race, I guess that is one brilliant idea to start up something in the forum that is gambling and betting with our cryptocurrency, And because of that I have come up with a great idea in the future on what can I do to simply past time and getting something in return because of it.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 01:16:27 PM

The forum has a lot of information from the best game resources that are worth paying attention to.  Indicators of their quality are really reviews of many professionals who are also users of bitcointalk.  Only you need to carefully study the information and bypass empty words.  Nevertheless, bitcointalk is practically a big safe with a huge amount of valuable information about the entire cryptocurrency market and gambling.

Exactly, it is a best plate forum and here we could easily get correct information about any gambling sites and most of the members are helping us by their views, it is best thing that we quickly get our answer and bitcointalk forum is popular because here a lot of trustful gambling sites are working, that's why i don't think we have hesitated to play gambling here.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:45:24 PM

The forum has a lot of information from the best game resources that are worth paying attention to.  Indicators of their quality are really reviews of many professionals who are also users of bitcointalk.  Only you need to carefully study the information and bypass empty words.  Nevertheless, bitcointalk is practically a big safe with a huge amount of valuable information about the entire cryptocurrency market and gambling.
What’s the sense of your post?OP is simply asking about if he can start a gambling game in which he will be using his turtles ,and it can be answered by Yes or No why need to input a lot of words that has not necessary to the question?
Yes OP you can start it now and let us know so we can bet since it seems to be a cute and slow game lol
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:52:42 PM

Actually a lot of betting game/prediction game here in the forum, especially on NBA and other sports so I think you can do that as long as you have good rules and include a trusted escrow so many participants will place their bet. Your idea is good, i wish to see that soon and hopefully its more affordable.  Grin
What kind of game? I do not think you are able to start a game here. You can just start a thread about the game you are talking about and can get to know what people think about your game. Of course you could be appreciated for a good idea and gamblers here might suggest you good stuff as well if you are a developer and are thinking to start an online gambling site for gamblers.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 02:05:01 PM

Please explain more, maybe some people will be interested join it as some people join raffle, but aslo most of gamblers preffer to bet on gambling sites so the best is to try share the idea and see if you get some people who want join.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:00:30 PM

The forum has a lot of information from the best game resources that are worth paying attention to.  Indicators of their quality are really reviews of many professionals who are also users of bitcointalk.  Only you need to carefully study the information and bypass empty words.  Nevertheless, bitcointalk is practically a big safe with a huge amount of valuable information about the entire cryptocurrency market and gambling.

Games and Round is the place on this forum where you can start any game but I do not think it is going to be any good unless your idea is very great and you escrow the funds. Without these two things you will not find any success.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:12:25 PM

Please explain more, maybe some people will be interested join it as some people join raffle, but aslo most of gamblers preffer to bet on gambling sites so the best is to try share the idea and see if you get some people who want join.
It also can be done through trusted escrows on the dedicated section.But not sure OP is still interested in doing that game.
Jjewelle29

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:37:16 PM

Is there any update about your plan to start a game here in the forum?

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:52:20 PM

Yeah now so many people are interested in gambling with betting, as for it you will have more chances to win if you are well aware of the game and you know how it takes turn and change with time, gambling is for everyone, gambling is better for betting and it will give us opportunities to make money, so it is safe place to gamble it is trust worthy forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: