Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any bounty rewards after August 2018 ?  (Read 24796 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:48:20 AM

Many projects postpone bounty distribution and the listing on exchange due to the very bad market conditions. They do this, because want to protect the investors interest. They are afraid that bounty hunters will want to sell their tokens at a lower price than the ICO price and thus destroy the entire project.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:48:44 AM

We're all having the same problems. I haven't been able to earn money from bounty campaigns for months. The bounty is worth 5-10 dollars and this figure is very funny  Cheesy

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 08:02:13 AM

Since the middle of last year, payments to bounty companies have really decreased significantly. Many campaigns have changed the rules for paying rewards, extended the timing of receiving a reward, or even reduced the size of the reward. However, on the bounty platforms all payouts remained stable. Moreover, some companies continue to pay every month, regardless of the company's success. Since the beginning of the coming year, bounty companies have increased the terms and the payments promise to accrue only 2-3 months after the end of the sale of tokens. Companies entering the market now seek to protect themselves as much as possible from failure.
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:06:43 AM

I am also the same as you, the results of the bounty work are many that enter, but there is no one that has a good price, the average yield from the social media campaign is under 3 dollars per campaign, and that must work for 3 months.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
phuonganhdpa
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:20:33 AM

Yes. I have received many types of tokens from different programs. But most of them are garbage. Because most of them when listing on the exchange, their price dump deeply. Even, some tokens has price, which is 100 times lower than ICO's price
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:27:17 AM

I don't care about how many bounty campaign always got bad moment with lower price after listing at market and always delays for listing their coin, I will try joining all of bounty campaign and hope will get one best bounty campaign.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:41:04 AM

Many projects postpone bounty distribution and the listing on exchange due to the very bad market conditions. They do this, because want to protect the investors interest. They are afraid that bounty hunters will want to sell their tokens at a lower price than the ICO price and thus destroy the entire project.
However, we cannot deny that today there are many bounty hunters who choose to hold tokens they get from bounty campaigns. Most of them saw in 2017 that they gave a lot of profit to bounty hunters and they chose the same way to keep their tokens up until the price of their tokens soared. The developer project is now a coward, they see the market conditions and then stop the distribution of tokens, I think it's unfair. When they promise each investor that the tokens they have are potential tokens but they are afraid of the market's declining conditions, and postponing it.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:58:31 AM

I still have some projects that pay bonuses after the time they sell, but their value is not much. When listed the exchange token has lost dozens even hundreds of times ICO prices.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:03:02 AM

I have participated in many bounties campaign in 2018 and i have been rewarded only oio and ovo tokens after august 2018. Oio tokens are worth about 50 dollars. I think i am a bit lucky Smiley

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:16:53 AM

Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?
There is very little reward for bounty hunters in 2018. 2018 is a sad year for bounty hunters, hoping the market will recover in 2019 and everyone can earn money.
maybe in future we will not see any bounty campaign again in any forum.since many token dumped in market maybe good projects will not allocate their some of their money for bounty campaign.just be ready if someday it happen to us.so now on work on bounty campaign as much as we can to start collecting btc or eth.
I think in the near future that can't happen. All projects need advertising to the public and the best and cheapest way is to hire a bounty hunter.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:38:01 PM

Since August, rewards has been very slow in coming but ultimately they come and that is the most important thing, this space might not be what it was in the past but it is still moving slow and steady.

Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:19:44 PM

probably now this problem is not only for you, but for everyone. Many projects are waiting for better times to go public, as well as some projects refuse to pay at all, although the sale of coins went well ... too much cheating
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:30:05 PM

there are a lot of I've got a number of rewards from the project that was completed in August 2018. even though it's currently cheap but I think it's still profitable.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:13:33 PM

The last worthy reward I received in June 2018, after June there were only bounty companies for which I received no more than $ 30.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:18:47 PM

probably now this problem is not only for you, but for everyone. Many projects are waiting for better times to go public, as well as some projects refuse to pay at all, although the sale of coins went well ... too much cheating
Almost all projects are waiting for the recovery of the market and hope for another bull run. The problem is that it may not happen anytime soon.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 06:32:13 PM

Yes, I have received the bounty rewards after August 18, and that to a handsome amount ( though it's not making me rich).
I have observed one thing, after mid of 2018, bounty programs are not giving much rewards as they used to give before.
Increasing awareness about bounty program, attracting many people to this business (?).
But only thing can give you real rewards is your creativity. At the moment only campaign which is giving more stakes than any other campaign is content campaign. It includes written articles and YouTube videos.
I have taken part is many ico's content competition and deep study of the project and adding some creativity to it, won few rewards.

RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:36:00 PM

I had a few bounty rewards in autumn, but they were so small, so we can say that I didn't get anything from crypto after august 2018 too.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:36:30 PM

since the beginning of 2017 I have not received a reward from the bounty. this might hurt but I think it's better to stay afloat, maybe one day I was lucky to have a good project. the average project I followed failed to reach the softcap and there were some who turned out to be scams.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:11:26 PM

Friends of mine and I didn't get any significant reward since July 2018. Bounties are getting worse. To be honest I don't expect that the bounty and ICO hyip will get back to the level of 2017 when you was able to earn up to $1k per week if you're lucky. But anyway I decided to try with my current bounty once again...

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:04:14 PM

Everyone has almost the same experience except a few people! Though I am not a regular bounty hunter, I am doing the signature camp only, and yes, after September I haven't received any good payment to cash! But my some friends received huge money from WES and LEAX token bounty campaigns. They earned more than 3K USD from this two bounty!

But don't be sad, keep doing your works, when the crypto market recovers, everything will be fine!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: