Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 first quarter market prediction  (Read 23692 times)
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:33:14 AM

What is your market prediction for the first quarter of 2019?
My prediction is that in Q1 2019 all crypto prices will be stable and tend to rise not like last year which tends to go down, now we can see in recent days that all crypto prices are very stable, not too over in terms of rising or down
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:37:55 AM

Ethereum probably will rise upto 300$ and the bearish trend is happening right now. Give a month or two and we will see ethereum rising to the top again and will stay on the top 2 cryptocurrency for a long time. Bitcoin would probably hit again it's previous place at around 5000$-6000$.

Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:56:31 AM

No bullish is going to be happened this year anymore. We can expect a maximum of 20% increase on all the cryptocurrency. Most of those will only be the one which have some good infrastructure.
Really? If there are no bullish going to happen this year than there will be no new ATH in this year but are you really going to said that there is no bullish flag?
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:38:07 AM

I think the market can't recover strongly in this year. It will continues with downtrend and just light increase in the short time

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:43:25 AM

If bakkt and ETF did happens without any delay then I'm sure the market will surge up to 6000$ per bitcoin ,remember only if bakkt and etf actually takes place and after that dips might make a come back ,I'm not expecting toomucj from this year other than it will be better than 2018

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:09:41 AM

Ethereum probably will rise upto 300$ and the bearish trend is happening right now. Give a month or two and we will see ethereum rising to the top again and will stay on the top 2 cryptocurrency for a long time. Bitcoin would probably hit again it's previous place at around 5000$-6000$.
I do not think that in the first quarter of this year, anything significant will happen to prices. Most likely, the cryptocurrency will simply float on price waves, perhaps with a slight rise. Ethereum should increase in price, but this coin still depends on Bitcoin in terms of price, and therefore it will not be able to grow as much as $ 300. For this, it needs a general rise in the cryptocurrency market. Then she can grow and much more than 300 dollars. However, if there are any positive changes, good news arrives, then the market has a chance to rise in the first quarter of this year.
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:30:30 AM

Forecasting the market is very interesting, because most of the predictions are wrong, which is very embarrassing. I am not optimistic about the first quarter of 2019, which may be the lowest valley of Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin has not recovered to $5,000, so I am not optimistic about the short-term cryptocurrency market.

VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:38:59 AM

No bullish is going to be happened this year anymore. We can expect a maximum of 20% increase on all the cryptocurrency. Most of those will only be the one which have some good infrastructure.

Good bull news. India is a billion-dollar country that can legalize cryptoactives.
HODLers in India have a reason to smile in the New Year as holding cryptocurrencies in the country could soon be legalized.

According to The New Indian Express, a government committee has already met twice on the matter and a report is likely to be submitted to the country’s Ministry of Finance next month.
https://www.ccn.com/india-could-legalize-cryptocurrency-as-government-panel-mulls-strict-regulations/

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:51:21 AM

Whatever the situation of the market i think if you truly support blockchain technology then you have to hodl as definitely bulls will be here sooner or later, im positively looking forward for the first quarter of this year and i think we will see some recovery in the market.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:53:42 AM

I can't predict but I hope that this quarter will stay good and give a slight increase in volume. Seeing the current market is getting green and a positive response to crypto already exists and hopefully, in the future, it will still be green.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:59:13 AM

My prediction is reach 5x for bitcoin in Q1 of 2019. Then it will down. Signals aren't really clear for now, so it's only 60% in my opinion.

I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:14:27 AM

Giving forecasts, and saying what will happen to the market in the near future, this is not a grateful thing. Always some say one thing, while others say the opposite.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:36:12 AM

As we can see at this moment my prediction will be no waves or no pump will happens. i say this because this how i feel about the market right now but hopefully the next quarters of year2019 will be good for cryptocurrency.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:49:44 AM

I think Bitcoin will go above $5000 in the Q1 2019. I see a lot of serious venture-backed projects and most of the crappy ones died out during the bear market which is good!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:12:34 AM

I think that in January, Ethereum will first lead the encryption price (because it will be successfully upgraded soon), but may usher in a price rebound in February.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:59:14 PM

There is no significant so far in the market at least some changes in the BTC value is really good to see and ethereum too started pumping slowly, I guess there will not be any big difference in the crypto market A slight change in the value might happen as Bakkt is going to launch.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:07:24 PM

First quarter the price of bitcoin will not influence the price but look at the market already market seems to be in green colour but once the price of bitcoin increases automatically the price of other altcoins will start increasing.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:10:19 PM

We have already passed a little bit of the first quarter and I can say for sure that it is definitely better than the whole last year. I am so excited to see what will happen to the market after the launch of Ethereum updates.
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:12:31 PM

I think that just nothing will change, most likely the market will be more stable and there will be a small market growth. Think that a good growth will show Ethereum.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:26:40 PM

I think that now there is a rebound in the market , and soon we will be able to be in the bottom because it was not found in coins ,but for example the Ethereum very strange began to grow possible for him possible further increase of

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: