Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best exchanges to list coin?  (Read 666 times)
coin123456

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:17:18 AM

I think that Binance and Huobi are the best exchanges.
If you want to make Korean to exchange your coin, you should list on Upbit or Bithum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:59:02 AM

There is a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges have been created recently, and the best of them, in my opinion, is Binance. As a rule, the token which listing on Binance grows in price several times immediately.

CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:08:36 AM

I think Coinbene and Binance are the best 2 exchanges so you can list your token. But for Binance it is too difficult for you to do it, your project must be the best for them to be interested in.

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:11:13 AM

This post is regarding Futurepia Investors - a blockchain mainnet for high traffic DApps with 300,000 TPS.

We have successfully done our ICO and now will be looking to get listed on exchange offering better options.

What do you think will be the best exchange to list the coin?

Better pick best exchanges such as binance. coinbene, houbi global, bittrex and bitfinex. These exchanges truly a nice exchangers for coins with different coins mechanism. Can i know what is the project? Im interested to help you with looking for a right exchange that can easily list your project.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:35:54 AM

There is a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges have been created recently, and the best of them, in my opinion, is Binance. As a rule, the token which listing on Binance grows in price several times immediately.
If the project can meet the criteria of this exchange why not, as we knew that binace is the highly busy crypto  exchange due to its volume,
many traders use this exchange and enjoy the service, if OP like to have a very huge attractions and possible additional supporters and investors
binance might help them achieving it.

Just contact the team behind binance and coordinate and comply with their requirements.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:52:35 AM

I think Binance is a good option for this moment. But you should prepare to meet its listing requirements. The listing fee is also not cheap, however it is worth for its reputation as a top exchange.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:00:03 AM

Looking for an exchange of 10 and above, in my opinion, is the best, especially at Binance, everyone will be happy if the coin is listed there, but the cost of registering there is not easy to fulfill the terms and purposes of the coin.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:20:52 AM

Looking for an exchange of 10 and above, in my opinion, is the best, especially at Binance, everyone will be happy if the coin is listed there, but the cost of registering there is not easy to fulfill the terms and purposes of the coin.
yes. binance the best place to start seling or excange in market place. binance very popular and easy use exchange flatform. but i think very hard to compete to get listed in binance becouse every ico or coins very intrested to be listed in binance. my advice. try to get listed on ten exchange in world
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 07:32:36 AM

yes. binance the best place to start seling or excange in market place. binance very popular and easy use exchange flatform. but i think very hard to compete to get listed in binance becouse every ico or coins very intrested to be listed in binance. my advice. try to get listed on ten exchange in world

Yes it's really very difficult to get listed in Binance. They have strict rules, not all coins can easily get listed in binance.

ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 08:41:43 AM

What are your reviews about Kucoin and Upbit?
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:43:05 AM

List your coin on an exchange where the daily trading volume is high but most of the exchange will have minimum requirements to list your coins so first of all your token need to have some trading potential before looking for the best exchanges.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:06:16 PM

Talking about coin listing, there are lots of exchanges to choose from but of course, choosing the best should always be on top priority. Consider searching the web about the top 10 best crypto exchanges and i do believe you won't missed out binance, kucoin, kraken, huobi and the like.

Bostraticus

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:03:45 AM

First of all, it is Binance, because they are trusted and have a good trading volume. However, listing there will be expensive.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:38:05 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2019, 06:46:24 AM by futureofeth

I am sure everyone will immediately be drawn to large exchange exchanges such as binance, cryptopia or even hitbtc. They chose a large exchange on the grounds because they had a large trading volume too.

Those are very good exchanges for listing a coin but we need to remember one thing firstly every company should follow their listing criteria and companies should qualify those listing criteria in order to list the coin in potential exchanges like Binance, bittrex. Otherwise, it is impossible to list the coin in this higher valued exchanges and at the same time, they need to spend some money on listing the coin.
CryptoCounselor

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:23:40 PM

I am sure everyone will immediately be drawn to large exchange exchanges such as binance, cryptopia or even hitbtc. They chose a large exchange on the grounds because they had a large trading volume too.

Those are very good exchanges for listing a coin but we need to remember one thing firstly every company should follow their listing criteria and companies should qualify those listing criteria in order to list the coin in potential exchanges like Binance, bittrex.

The good exchange on the list is binance and the one you listed bittrex but for thinking the cryptopia? Nah to bad they have so many issue and the latest is the hacking which they cannot easily solve and that's one of the big reason why we need to move out on that exchange, and my other favorite one is okex, huobi, kraken, idax, upbit, mercatox and livecoin.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:42:55 PM

On the off chance that you are really an individual from the ICO, this post just goes to demonstrate that this group is route behind in their arrangements and perhaps in different parts of the venture. ICO posting ought to be one of the central point that ventures put into thought while asking for individuals to put their cash into the task. This sort of ineptitude can prompt uncertainty and FUD in the network which will be awful for the token holders when it in the long run records. For the most part, observes higher volume than the exchange sites yet they are regularly extravagant.
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 08:53:17 AM

The best option is Binance, so you should think about it. They have a good reputation, although listing there can be very expensive. I heard that this is about 25 BTC, except that they consider each offer individually, analyzing each coin.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:54:55 PM

In my mind Binance is the best exchange platform which allows to use wide range of altcoins. Of course from time to time there are some technical problems with this service but in any case it is more related to the immense popularity of Binance.
Matematic

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:03:57 PM

In my mind Binance is the best exchange platform which allows to use wide range of altcoins. Of course from time to time there are some technical problems with this service but in any case it is more related to the immense popularity of Binance.
Yep, Binance was a good exchange. As for me, it's very annoying. Every second exchange - awaiting approval, as you already said, time to time there are technical issues, and their awful support. Have you tried to communicate with them? I'm waiting for their replays for several days. Just, for example, there weren't such situations with changenow's support, they always respond in a few minutes
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:14:12 PM

Yep, Binance was a good exchange. As for me, it's very annoying. Every second exchange - awaiting approval, as you already said, time to time there are technical issues, and their awful support. Have you tried to communicate with them? I'm waiting for their replays for several days. Just, for example, there weren't such situations with changenow's support, they always respond in a few minutes
These are good problems of massive growth if they can handle them, it always happen to any organization that didn't prepare for growth of the organization. Before binance, there were large volume exchange, what happened to them they got out of the list. They dont even appear on the top 20 exchange any more. More also when exchanges has made a lot money they get be relaxed while other exchanges are seeing their loopholes and take over from them. Even in some case their employers betray them by getting new exchange or get job else where with good offer

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All