Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New gambling site BTCJUA.com is systematically lying about their operation  (Read 489 times)
Johny Depp (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
Merited by Stunna (2), LoyceV (1)

Scammer Name: bitcoinfuck

Scammer Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1021066

Site Name: BTCJUA.com

Thread Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5073341.0

Thread Archive: http://archive.is/QVsar

Lie #1: Bankroll is 10 BTC.

FOR GEEKS Signed Message :
address->1V3ncM1s6pDzk8hmTuexvdbkTwTpVN8qZ
message ->btcjua.com
signature->HK8ZCeRNuGpZ1wA1xrX9QqcjniYh8UEXIclTA8ulirwWPog1a888ubvpT1D19YTpsuJ07Jmz0tXAVpT Hb/QAtX8=
THIS IS OUR ONLY ADDRESS

UPDATE : Increased Bankroll to 10 BTC

Show 10 BTC at your signed address or sign some other address holding 10 BTC.

Archived for reference: http://archive.is/d9YUH

yo its you again, bankroll verification is coming soon directly to website and to be honest this is due to your past reviews.
we the update the bankroll will be widget or section on website, showing bankroll amount, max-bet and number bets each day.

Telegram group is coming soon, and maybe the bots that would generate signature from address automatically each day, and give people various stats about the website.

Lie #2: Winner's payment is automated.

HOW IT WORKS ?

BTCJUA FEATURES

no problems it will be on blockchain once its proceeds, i usually process winners together each day by 4 am, check my past post i always process them together

Lie #3: Showing a cold wallet address in OP and claiming his funds are in exchange.

message ->btcjua.com
signature->HK8ZCeRNuGpZ1wA1xrX9QqcjniYh8UEXIclTA8ulirwWPog1a888ubvpT1D19YTpsuJ07Jmz0tXAVpT Hb/QAtX8=
THIS IS OUR ONLY ADDRESS

I PREFER KEEPING FUNDS IN EXCHANGE TO BE HACK PROOF

Lie #4: Someone won 0.074 BTC on the game.

0.074 BTC WON BY A USER TODAY

Please post winning address along with the transaction hashes, by which the winner received 0.074 BTC today.

Latest archive: http://archive.is/SLf9U

yea as soon as i hear from them, talk with btcevo and other members, i don't know if they want there address disclosed.
but anyways the biggest winner address will always be on the thread.

also the btcjua has blokchain.com tagged address, means any transaction coming and going from btcjua will show our site name.

What? You claim to be running a blockchain based game. So, bets are supposed to be placed from addresses, not user names.

So, either your post winning address along with the transaction hashes, by which the winner received 0.074 BTC today, or you are clearly scamming.

lol i don't want to do that, neither i want you to use this red text, why don't you pm everyone who posted here and let them know you want to know the experience with site. you have no right to call me scammer without proof, if you or your friend sent any money please accuse me with the transaction hash of payment. WITH BIG RED LINES I WILL ANSWER ABOUT IT. without it if you are accusing me then clearly you are paid to demote other projects by some big gambling site.

if anyone who won and and want to accuse me of not received money, can post there transaction hash here and then i can answer to there accusations and i have already paid out many users as it can be seen on the forum. my bankroll is already -0.1 down which proofs that i am a legit services .

MEANWHILE HERE IS PROOF FOR LAST SESSION :

Input :
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/cf376f67287180ca39eedf468630af8b1cbdbd15e8fa7df1160972cdfb956e1e
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/68415e423c6106ca0fd92117d8ee3258234273a3d5e4876e14ba1333d07d3241
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/eb9ff00efc1c65124bf55220c55ba88dc66d51e0bebe43ddfe64272b151f037b
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/96bbc5891d72dcc16933c7470a00cf27ef6841ba5f0e69e9e19e2d67a1334d89
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1PmkhY5KxsKZr9uyPst13sdrcbKJoxpAef ( i think this one belongs to BTCEVO legendry trusted memeber of this forum, idk forsure why don't you pm him )

Payout (3x money sent to winners):
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/1c7160d45bb99fc0c2cf7bdabdddbb9409b029478f283dbd5af947bc55670e41

You claimed: 0.074 BTC WON BY A USER TODAY

I requested: Winning address along with the transaction hashes, by which the winner received 0.074 BTC today.

Note: You are already showing Bitcoin address and Tx hash of those who are placing bet on your own website. It should also be revealed simply by looking at https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1V3ncM1s6pDzk8hmTuexvdbkTwTpVN8qZ, where total amount of confirmed bitcoin received is 0.0251804 BTC. Latest unconfirmed Tx is https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/4cff918a00e6d84d5446f1d2ca1e1c7a2202240b9f40f9fe8d2633af9a9312a2. Hence, in no way, I can make up for your 0.074 BTC winning story.

So, either you post winning address along with the transaction hashes, by which the winner received 0.074 BTC today, or you are clearly scamming.

u r stupidest guy i seen online,

0.0251804 (bet amount) * 3 multiplier = 0.0755412

Winning Tx hash is what I am asking for.

Lie #5: Placing bets on his own and claiming big bets on the thread.

UPDATE : NEW ENGINE, ENJOY SECURE AND ANONYMOUS BETTING !

0.3 BTC WORTH OF BETS IN A WEEK  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Moreover, 0.0251804 BTC worth of bets placed on your site is false as well. Just by looking at https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1V3ncM1s6pDzk8hmTuexvdbkTwTpVN8qZ, anyone can say that the first 3 incoming Tx are from your own address 1Q6guSSuqqYmLgD1cN2cgKwXaoNVU2TKCr, which is a significant part of the total 0.0251804 BTC.

Lie #6: 10 BTC was transacted on his site in a single day.

I do not trust scripted sites that show you a stream of bets like that as soon as you visit the site:

you want me to believe that a new site without any history accepted bets of over 10 bitcoins during that one minute that I spent on the site?
it shows you the hash, suggesting that the bets can be verified and are real
are they?

yes sir, they are real transactions, but it was made by me to test this application. many of those transaction was made with the purpose of testing the application for any algorithmic problems.

I own the address and i signed the message so there is no question about realness. if its on blockchain its permanent and algorithmic.

Are you claiming that 10 BTC has been transacted on your site today?

just click transaction link and find out, this address is being used by me for testing the app and yes

i signed the address => my address => got money on that address = my funds

The question is whether all these transactions taken place today? veleten asked if took place within a minute? I am asking if it happened today?

The question is whether all these transactions taken place today? veleten asked if took place within a minute? I am asking if it happened today?

most recent trxns

Do NOT try to dodge the question. The question is...

Are you claiming that 10 BTC has been transacted on your site today?

no its not, i just signed this address today ( as requested by users here). this address processed only one transaction today. if you want old transaction, please check xpub discussed with rocketsingh

also you can copy paste any transaction id into any blokchain explorer like blockchain.com or btc.com to find the more details about it, and if you want to check its fairness just use the script given on website or use the algorithm above.

btc.com / transaction you want to know about

thank you for your time, let me know if you have any issues

Additional Notes: bitcoinfuck was most likely marked red by DT a few months ago, when squall1066 was on DT. The feedback is still there on his trust page under Untrusted feedback.

Exposing frauds since 2014

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

They wrote this in topic:

message ->btcjua.com
THIS IS OUR ONLY ADDRESS

This is our only address is almost empty:

So where is 10 BTC bankroll? I mean, where is their bankroll? Thread is self moderated, hopefully they won't remove my reply there  Roll Eyes
Johny Depp (OP)

busting the bastards

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:37:50 PM

They wrote this in topic:

message ->btcjua.com
THIS IS OUR ONLY ADDRESS

This is our only address is almost empty:

So where is 10 BTC bankroll? I mean, where is their bankroll? Thread is self moderated, hopefully they won't remove my reply there  Roll Eyes

OMFG! Just look at his dodgy response. Appears to be a seasoned scammer...

Where is your bankroll?

Signed address from OP shows only 0.004 BTC. Can you sign message from address where your funds are to prove that you are solvent?

bankroll verification is coming soon
This was posted 3 hours ago, it is more than enough time to sign message. I see you are online so it won't be hard to sign message in next 10 minutes.

I won't accept "soon" as an answer as you allowed deposits.

right now its in my exchange wallet, i use exchange api for withdraw at the moment as i ditched running full node.
coming soon = next update. [ this is why i specially mentioned it ] i need to integrate full node that would take some time. i been working on this non stop till last 10 days. ill see how much faster i can psuh, but since mobile ui update took me 2-3 days, i guess you all have to wait.

Bankroll will be shown on website itself, after the update, then i will entertain your request meanwhile wait for the update.

if current bankroll is low, it will be refilled by system, as you can see in history i already paid payouts. if you feel unsecure about it please don't bet until, i post an update here

AND MY FAV LINE :
post your transaction hash, if you didn't get paid.  simple plain and smooth

LoyceMobile

Activity: 1643
Merit: 683

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

I've asked him for a signed message proving his 30 Bitcoin, but only got evasive answers.
I don't trust him, but that's not enough for red trust.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Forum Features
Johny Depp (OP)

busting the bastards

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

I've asked him for a signed message proving his 30 Bitcoin, but only got evasive answers.
I don't trust him, but that's not enough for red trust.
Check his thread. The series of lies and dodgy answer continues...

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:56:17 PM

I won't trust anybody named "bitcoinfuck" for personal reasons. I mean why would you? That website and the guy seems like a tech support scammer from India. Moreover,

You really think this guy is capable of running a gambling site?
Johny Depp (OP)

busting the bastards

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

Just look at his response to some of the legitimate queries...

^ So far we have this:

1) Bankroll on exchange
2) 10BTC in bankroll but doesn't want to sign message
3) Faking bets.

Besides, I believe 6 days is more than enough to sign message.
Bankroll on an exchange? This is my first time to see for a certain gambling site on storing up their bankroll into that place  Cool

I was amazed on how he do still able to answer inspite on all the things you have connected above and with those transactions
it would really be hard to deny. Faking bets indeed.

sure why not and can you please post txn ids ? how hard is to wait for the next update ?  can't a guy have peace of mind while working ? 

how hard is for you guys to wait for update ? i feel secure processing payouts from exchange then what's your problem  ? 

did you not got your payout ? can you please sign a message from any address that placed bet  or are you just talking to increase your post count ?

^ So far we have this:

1) Bankroll on exchange
2) 10BTC in bankroll but doesn't want to sign message
3) Faking bets.

Besides, I believe 6 days is more than enough to sign message.

so far we seen this

1✓ all players got payout, some payouts ehere delayed 2-3 hour's but everyone got it.

2✓ 10 btc on bankroll, all on exchange, cause i am not running full node yet, i would share read only exchange keys but i don't think you would be educated enough to read that.

3✓ faking bets ?  what that even mean ? this is Blockchain based game not some c class app that i can create fake bets, everything is based on Blockchain there is no database, so its impossible for me to display a value which is not present on Blockchain, every transaction on website has verify button, why don't you click that and see how things works.

by the way the code on front is itself plain and simple JavaScript, it takes 2 minutes so educate yourself and see how things working.

✓ if you can sign a message from a address with bet from last 7 days from now, i will specially withdraw from exchange sign in a message and put back to exchange.

simply i would waste my time instead of developing just to stop you irritating me.

this thread is for genuine players asking questions and provide suggestion, don't use it as means to increase your post count and fullfill signature campaign requirements

bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:54:06 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 04:03:34 AM by bitcoinfuck

its good that you too took time creating this thread,  now can you explain how can a old member abuse trust system ?

since you left a negative rep, and you called my project scam, i require proof that i took your money.

Payment Method:
Proof of Payment:

bookmarked...
http://archive.is/gxot6

-----------------FOLLOW THIS FORMAT PLEASE-----------------------------------------------
Scam Report Format

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

[/url]
Johny Depp (OP)

busting the bastards

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

its good that you too took time creating this thread,  now can you explain how can a old member abuse trust system ?
Which old member you are talking about?

since you left a negative rep, and you called my project scam, i require proof that i took your money.

Payment Method:
Proof of Payment:

Are you using a purchased account? How come a Full Member ask such question? From when negative rep requires you to take my money? I have listed you lies, which shows your scammy behaviour. Instead of trying to dodge questions, try to answer them. Otherwise, more negative rep may be directed at your way in future.

Its not bookmark moron. Its archive. Moreover, its not a moderated thread like yours. I can't delete your post, like you did mine on your thread. So, no point in archiving here.

-----------------FOLLOW THIS FORMAT PLEASE-----------------------------------------------
Scam Report Format

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]
Historically this format has not been followed in many scam accusations, which led to the person getting negative rep from DT. This format is just a guideline and I partially followed it as well.

bitcoinfuck

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:33:44 AM

i deleted your one post after i warned you to not use Over Sized RED TEXT

regarding my deleted post, i didn't do it mods did it, its stupid for you to judge without playing, and you know lot of members replied on the forum that they got paid, members lot higher rank then yours.

ANYWAYS  GUY LIKE YOU WHO COULDN'T AFFORD TO LAUNCH PROJECT DEGRADE OTHERS, JUST TAKE YOUR MEDICINE ON TIME AND EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT !

I ASKED FOR PROOF OF PAYMENT ? YOU DON'T HAVE HAVE IT
THEN I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CHIT CHAT.

POST RULES UPDATE

check main thread.

16 DEC 18

Why did you delete the following post of yours?

UPDATE : Increased Bankroll to 10 BTC

It is still archived: http://archive.is/d9YUH

i didn't, i think mod did as i used red and oversize the text, i don't know much

ahhh mods did it

[/url]
Johny Depp (OP)

busting the bastards

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

You criminal. You deleted all my posts till date.

Stunna
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278

Primedice.com, Stake.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

I think a lot of people get involved in this sort of business as it's a fairly simple side project that has the potential to make lots of money. This to me just seems like a case of getting in over their head and making claims they didn't expect to have to back up.

OP did well to identify their lies and shortcomings but honestly a website this incompetent would never attract any real business. The owner will probably just change the design and re-launch, but something like this will never succeed especially with the lack of professionalism seen in their posts.

regarding my deleted post, i didn't do it mods did it, its stupid for you to judge without playing, and you know lot of members replied on the forum that they got paid, members lot higher rank then yours.

ANYWAYS  GUY LIKE YOU WHO COULDN'T AFFORD TO LAUNCH PROJECT DEGRADE OTHERS, JUST TAKE YOUR MEDICINE ON TIME AND EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT !

I ASKED FOR PROOF OF PAYMENT ? YOU DON'T HAVE HAVE IT
THEN I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CHIT CHAT.

I mean realistically there was no money to scam since there were no notable deposits. If you want some advice 'bitcoinfuck' you need to learn how to communicate professionally and transparently and prove to the users of this forum that you are worthy of their trust. Not just say that someone's arguments are wrong because they are poor and jealous. There are some fair points that warrant a more thoughtful reply.

Stake.com Fastest growing crypto casino & sportsbook
Primedice.com The original bitcoin instant dice game
bitcoinfuck

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

I think a lot of people get involved in this sort of business as it's a fairly simple side project that has the potential to make lots of money. This to me just seems like a case of getting in over their head and making claims they didn't expect to have to back up.

I mean realistically there was no money to scam since there were no notable deposits. If you want some advice 'bitcoinfuck' you need to learn how to communicate professionally and transparently and prove to the users of this forum that you are worthy of their trust. Not just say that someone's arguments are wrong because they are poor and jealous. There are some fair points that warrant a more thoughtful reply.

stunna been using your site ever since they came out, nice work,

i didn't had a problem with this dude, he said i listen, the first few days was beta, so lot of changes went in as described by users, for all these days he was here and i was trying to do what people are saying.

i deleted his post when he left me negative rep without even playing.

UPDATE : 18 DEC 2018

All nonsense posts are being deleted, achieve till now : http://archive.fo/nJR0S [ for reference of all talks till now ]

even after deleting post, i achieved them, just in case someone wants to have a reference in future, i think i was transparent with communication. i just asked for time.

[/url]
bitcoinfuck

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:08:41 AM

You criminal. You deleted all my posts till date.

yes after achieving them and informing everyone on thread,

All nonsense posts are being deleted, achieve till now : http://archive.fo/nJR0S [ for reference of all talks till now ]

[/url]
Stunna
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278

Primedice.com, Stake.com

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:12:53 AM

i didn't had a problem with this dude, he said i listen, the first few days was beta, so lot of changes went in as described by users, for all these days he was here and i was trying to do what people are saying.

even after deleting post, i achieved them, just in case someone wants to have a reference in future, i think i was transparent with communication. i just asked for time.

If you want my honest advice, don't keep user funds in an exchange. I feel like this is pretty elementary but the majority of exchanges have been hacked and lost user funds. And provide proof of a 10BTC bankroll and all should be fine.

Stake.com Fastest growing crypto casino & sportsbook
Primedice.com The original bitcoin instant dice game
bitcoinfuck

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:48:21 AM

If you want my honest advice, don't keep user funds in an exchange. I feel like this is pretty elementary but the majority of exchanges have been hacked and lost user funds. And provide proof of a 10BTC bankroll and all should be fine.

then how do i process payouts ? any tips on that ?  Blockchain.com api takes 0.001  btc fees from every payout.

anyways i am finishing implementing Bitcoin core soon and then i can sign message with no problems.

thanks

[/url]
Johny Depp (OP)

busting the bastards

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:42:05 PM

Now, we have complaints of non-payment...

Hey Btcjua I played your game and won. I havent received pay is this a scam? I want my pay. My transaction id 908166516ed3ae0dfc6f0999c9380d28708c58c1abb2df32875df5c20e8a0b33
 Please send me my win, it isnt that much saying you have 10btc for your site. I would suggest no one play until he send the money.

There were more. But, those have been deleted before I archive. Hence, I have archived this one - http://archive.is/M375c

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16316

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 08:04:31 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 09:28:58 PM by LoyceV
Merited by suchmoon (7)

I see the DT-changes have turned "bitcoinfuck" red already.

There were more.
I've searched my archives, and only found these posts in his thread (posted this month, I won't show posts made by "bitcoinfuck"):
Code:
21millionbitcoin
<a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php#3">Economy</a> / <a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0">Gambling</a> / <b><a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5073341.msg49000770#msg49000770">Re: &#9989; BTCJUA.com - Blockchain Bet | Telegram Group Betting Added</a></b>

<br />okay, but there should be notification on blockchain transaction confirmation.<br /><br />also it would be cool to have daily status on bot

The one you quoted:
Code:
Btcspot
<a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php#3">Economy</a> / <a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0">Gambling</a> / <b><a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5073341.msg49162612#msg49162612">Re: &#9989; BTCJUA.com | Anonymous Betting | Decentralised </a></b>

&nbsp; Hey Btcjua I played your game and won. I havent received pay is this a scam? I want my pay! My transaction id 908166516ed3ae0dfc6f0999c9380d28708c58c1abb2df32875df5c20e8a0b33<br />&nbsp;Please send me my win, it isnt that much saying you have 10btc for your site. I would suggest no one play until he send the money.

Code:
panjul07
<a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php#3">Economy</a> / <a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=56.0">Gambling</a> / <b><a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5073341.msg49162771#msg49162771">Re: &#9989; BTCJUA.com | Anonymous Betting | Decentralised </a></b>

<br />There is a pop-up message on the site saying that they are making an update and may make a delay on payout. So maybe you need to be patient and wait till they finish the update. Contact the owner on telegram if you want to make sure about your bet. <br />
None of these posts have been deleted.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Johny Depp (OP)

busting the bastards

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:12:03 AM

I see the DT-changes have turned "bitcoinfuck" red already.
Yah. I have seen that.

There were more.
I've searched my archives, and only found these posts in his thread (posted this month, I won't show posts made by "bitcoinfuck"):
None of these posts have been deleted.
Not sure which archive you are talking about. Unfortunately, I have not archived the page while the previous post of non-payment was there. Hence, I wont argue much without proof.

LoyceMobile

Activity: 1643
Merit: 683

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 11:46:33 AM

Not sure which archive you are talking about. Unfortunately, I have not archived the page while the previous post of non-payment was there. Hence, I wont argue much without proof.
It's my personal archive, I've scraped all new posts since September 12.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Forum Features
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: