Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Bounty hunters  (Read 2304 times)
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:34:34 PM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
Don't be so dumb. No one will hire a bunch of people who will protect bounty hunters or simple newcomers on the forum. We are not children and should be responsible for our actions. If during the time spent in the cryptocurrency market you did not learn to distinguish scammers from honest people or projects, then you would rather be engaged in another business, and not blame others for not protecting you from all problems

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:12:52 PM

The admins of Bitcointalk are not the ico police. The idea sounds good in the beginning, but when you think about it, it makes no sense. The admins certainly have enough work and can not additionally check every ico or bounty or what if the admins outlawed banish a serious project? This idea just leads to problems and is not a solution.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:36:25 PM

The admins of Bitcointalk are not the ico police. The idea sounds good in the beginning, but when you think about it, it makes no sense. The admins certainly have enough work and can not additionally check every ico or bounty or what if the admins outlawed banish a serious project? This idea just leads to problems and is not a solution.
It seems to me that it does not just to discuss the activities of the administration so. Bitkointhrol is already and there are incomprehensible things and it can exacerbate our life and activity.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:51:30 PM

I find the suggestion quite good, even if i think you can not implement it.
The admins can not check every bounty if it is legal.
I think we as bounty hunter have to decide for themselves, on which bounty we participates or not.

No matter how we with our limited abilities will not check the scammers of the ICO team, we will not be able to distinguish the fraudulent ICO project from the non-fraudulent one all the same. We will regularly fall for fraudulent projects, because in most cases it is impossible to distinguish them. The only way out of this situation is government regulation of ICO activities. Only government agencies are able to almost completely eliminate fraud in the ICO.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:56:14 PM

Who do you  cry to when you are cheated or get duped by a scam project? No one, that is why there is the need to be extra careful with any project or investment you make. Although the person who hosted the project on the platform might be given a negative trust your monies won't return so open your eyes well.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:58:54 PM

Scams are not moderated in the forum. If you think that a project is scam and their bounty will not likely be paid, then just let others know. Spread out the word of their potential scam, and people will eventually leave and will no longer join the project and their bounty program. They will get tagged with negative trust feedback which will be enough for people to understand that they are a scam.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:24:55 PM

You have a valid point. It is really frustrating working on a project for over 3 months or sometimes 6 months and then the project fails, leaving you with absolutely nothing but frustrations. If there could be a kind of assessment and vetting department or team on the Forum curtailing some of these shitty projects, it could go great deal is helping everyone from these eventualities.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:26:13 PM

I doubt that it will be possible to get rid of such projects completely. No one knows from the first day of the project whether it is a fraud or not, you can see it only after some time.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:43:16 PM

I agree with the forum participants that moderators cannot help us. It is worth thinking about creating additional awards in the form of tokens for the exposers of fraudulent projects. Highlight, for example, a small percentage of the bounty pool of each project.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:20:50 PM

At first all programs did not show, would be a project containing fraud. maybe because sometimes the program does not meet expectations and fails midway, which results in losses for bounty hunters who do not get the slightest reward, because they have to return the capital of the ICO participants because there is also a program that requires passing the KYC. sometimes the results are also not satisfactory. so I think KYC is less accurate for bounty hunters.
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:55:20 PM

Why don't most hunters does not verify the project before taking part & I have seen so many hunters posting their social media reports on the campaign thread when the campaign have ended already continuously. This lack of knowledge gives the dishonest projects good chance to get free marketing from bounty hunters who care about money only. Why don't you try to learn about crypto field along with bounty hunting this willbosst your confidence to choose legitimate projects. Bounty hunters need to be vigilant to choose projects carefully as they invest precious time & energy.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:59:50 PM

That will be a hard task on the moderators trying to moderate every project that launches on BTT. I believe once you find out about any scam act you can report the project or account immediately to the moderator and it will be flagging

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:00:17 PM

I doubt that it will be possible to get rid of such projects completely. No one knows from the first day of the project whether it is a fraud or not, you can see it only after some time.
You nailed it Wink There are assumptions which can't give same result like concrete facts. I have seen plenty of cases on scam accusation board but reputable members always protect forum and bounty participants against greedy teams.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:09:41 PM

That's a good observation, bounty work is now very tough to do because of bad project, it's takes extreme length to discover its a bad one. I'll be glad if the moderator can help fish out the bad heads of ico project.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:11:06 PM

Before participating, you must spend time doing research and you must be careful. I think the moderator will find it difficult to assist us in conducting an audit of the ICO project because they certainly have a lot of work. So you have to find an experienced and trustworthy Bounty manager.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:15:40 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:37:54 AM by bitcoin31

Scammer become wiser so if the bounty hunters have plan to join campaign they must be wiser than scammer. KYC is needed to be impelemented to the bounty campaign to really avoid more accounts join in one campaign and also good for the project but in the difference situation.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:27:23 PM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
Your observations and suggestions are in order. It used to be a great concern to me until I found a way around it. Just follow projects managed by trusted BM. That's all. I mean, it's disheartening to work and at the end get scammed by unscrupulous companies and their teams.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:59:49 PM

To avoid scam projects from ourselves, we must be more careful in choosing projects, because moderators cannot check one
by one project to find out which projects are scam, there are many projects here so the moderator cannot check all projects

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:16:41 PM

Scams are not moderated in the forum. If you think that a project is scam and their bounty will not likely be paid, then just let others know. Spread out the word of their potential scam, and people will eventually leave and will no longer join the project and their bounty program. They will get tagged with negative trust feedback which will be enough for people to understand that they are a scam.
This is the only way to do that, to spread in the forum if there’s a scam project so the bounty hunters will not be fall on that trap. Bounty hunter should look for a good project, and start reading about the project first before they participate. We have a good DT’s right now that can help you prove if its a scam or not, just raise it in the right section/thread and they will help you for sure.
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:50:27 PM

Before participating, you must spend time doing research and you must be careful. I think the moderator will find it difficult to assist us in conducting an audit of the ICO project because they certainly have a lot of work. So you have to find an experienced and trustworthy Bounty manager.
Fishing out scam project was not the work of the forum moderstor because their job is to keep the forum alive, fix bugs issues and everything that include the forum functionality.
Like you people have to do research before joining any project but majority of people dont know how to do adequate research and I will every bounty hunters to always check out for user IcoEthics statement about a project before joining.

.DEGENS.BET.     ████████████████
     ████████████████
██████████████████████████
██   ████████████████   ██
███  ████████████████  ███
 ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ████████
        ▄▄██████▄▄
      ██████████████
    ██████████████████