Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hardworking pays not luck  (Read 25130 times)
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:31:15 AM

We don't want luck we want to get paid for hardworking ,bounty that was once about how hardworking has now turn to 'how lucky you are' ,something must be done about this ,any ideas??? Since all devs makes use of Bitcointalk forum to advertise and draw people attention bitcointalk will Be the easiest strong wall standing between scammers and investors

It's because of so many projects that being launch that failed and even those promising projects with a strong team had no assurance that it will generate profits once it get listed on exchanges. That's true you’re lucky enough if you will easily earn your reward at the early stage of the listing as the price will totally dumps to bottom. This is the effect of a bad market situation which all of us in the crypto industry had been affected. I just keep holding my reward token in hopes that in the future this will become huge as I can't afford to sell it in a cheaper price which can't compensate my efforts and time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:55:15 PM

Ye they should pay us for our hardwork, but sad to say this is how bounty works if you got paid then you are lucky some of the bounties not paying, well we should research first before we join bounties.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:22:50 PM

Sometimes hard work will never prevail because even though you work hard and put so much effort you won't be rewarded if you fail to look for a legit project. Luck is also a factor and it plays a big rile in someone else's success.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:37:41 PM

Unfortunately, hard work for bounty hunters is not a guarantee of a 100% reward, because for some reason the project will not want to pay you. If you, with the help of luck, find a good project, then your work will be rewarded. Work and luck must go side by side.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:08:14 PM

To me, hardworking pays only and only when you invest your time and money on valuable projects
And to get good projects you have to do your own research  and be sure of the positives too

That way you get the full knowledge about the project and product

The best idea is to sell as soon as you are able to. The experience has shown that holding is a foolish idea. I'm focused on getting coins at the falling market. Hopefully, we'll have opportunities to experiment in the growing market too!

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:13:15 PM

Hard work pays off. You should work hard and be honest with bounty managers and another participants. Moreover you should stick to the rules of each projects and if you follow these steps, you would gain great profits from bounties.
Not just in bounties but we should hard work more in real life, it will always give the best interest in life. If you have decided to work in cryptomarket, you should be more patient while the market is still down and just keep on working hard honestly and a lot more wiser, don’t just depend on any luck you have.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:25:57 PM

We can't write off luck in human life but you can only say you are lucky when you hard work meets with opportunities.
Why most bounties are not really fulfilling is because of the market conditions. Because of ICOs don't raise money how will they pay bounty hunters.

Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:43:02 PM

Going by experience in this industry, I could say you are wrong. Do you know how many so called professionals and all knowing traders have been left out in the cold during this continuous bearish market? On the other hand, people have been very lucky to pick up potential coins, holding and making decent and life changing profits. It has happened in this industry severally. People have been made very wealthy over a short period of time by just beign lucky to hold the right tokens/coins. Luck plays a huge role on this industry.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:48:43 PM

Yeah but as you stated its becoming the other way round which is really sad. You now work hard and without luck you don't get paid, which should not be the case. Also people even just come on board to just dupe and go away free.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:55:16 PM

Hunters are not protected against scam projects and this is why we have to make research which product we advertising.
But, even with  learning about the project, analyzing it we are not safe, as some projects turn out to be a scammy in later phase of their development.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:04:16 PM

I think I also feel the same as you. I have worked for a year in the bounty program. I have some rewards but they are still not valuable in the market. And I also did some projects and working for free because they are scams and failed. This is not a luck, but I don't need the luck.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:04:48 PM

We don't want luck we want to get paid for hardworking ,bounty that was once about how hardworking has now turn to 'how lucky you are' ,something must be done about this ,any ideas??? Since all devs makes use of Bitcointalk forum to advertise and draw people attention bitcointalk will Be the easiest strong wall standing between scammers and investors

The specifics of the crypto market are such that the earnings of bounty hunters and the profit of investors largely depends on luck.
However, you need to make a very serious effort and do hard work - it is to choose a project that will bring you good profits.
Therefore, it is not necessary to say that earnings depend only on luck.

airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:16:29 AM

This is an extremely wrong idea. If you are a technician, you should not pursue money. Now is the capitalist world, hard work can only solve daily expenses. If you want to be rich, luck is very important.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:26:31 AM

I believe those who works hard will get success, every time luck does not work but On the basis of previous year I would also say now luck also matters in order to get reward from bounties because in the previous year I noticed almost 80% of bounties has been scammed or failed I participated but honestly speaking we can not blame anyone for not getting paid we should also analyse the project properly before participating its our duty as well to check and I would also add one thing last year market conditions were not good that is also one of the reason of many projects failed.

Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:33:33 AM

Very often, projects in which we are participating do not bring anything or bring a penny from which there is very little confusion, but there is hope that in the future they will bring more profit!
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:20:17 AM

Hunters are not protected against scam projects and this is why we have to make research which product we advertising.
But, even with  learning about the project, analyzing it we are not safe, as some projects turn out to be a scammy in later phase of their development.

That's right, it can happen every time we just finish or do something excellent and get results ... it's a scam. Everything will dissipate if it is a fake project so I urge you to learn carefully about the project you will be doing in the future  Tongue

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:29:17 AM

Sometimes luck and hardwork plays perfectly together. My example is the bounties I have tried from the start of my bounty hunter career here. I only got few ideas on things I should consider before deciding to invest my time to that bounty and I worked hard on it, complying every rules, it turns out that at the end of ico, I am one of the lucky ones that time to have a token that has more value price than we thought it would have. Take note that it wasn't a scam.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:44:40 AM

Hardwork is one thing but luck also plays an important part. All bounty hunters worked hard in campaigns but if project is a scam or project fails , then luck is not good for them.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:46:51 AM

Hardwork can be classified in many ways and for me its all pays luck.

1. If you are a hardworking employee, you will get promoted easily, have higher salary and can live a fruitful life.

2. If youre a hard working investor, you can earn millions in just few years. Trading requires knowledge and mostly hardwork.

3. If you eally want to be rich, set up a business and put all your hardworks in it. Im sure it will all pay off in the end.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:28:10 PM

i feel what your feeling , im ever join 4 month bounty with 1$ payment or zero , but IMO the problem is not on bitcointalk , the problem was on greedy people that just want profit with do nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: