Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin?  (Read 1288 times)
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:26:06 PM

My personal favorite coin in the cryptocurrency market would definitely be bitcoin it's no brainer to know that bitcoin is the biggest coin in the cryptocurrency world.
But in terms of altcoins my favorite would  be ripple

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:34:44 PM

My favorite cryptocoin was and remains Ethereum.
As I think, this coin has very good prospects and a bright future.
During its existence on the cryptocurrency market, Ethereum has proven that it can survive even in difficult conditions of decline.
I am sure that those who invest in Ethereum will get a very good result in the future.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:39:35 PM

Interesting question. And I don't know the answer. The most often used coin for me is Bitcoin. Most profitable was ETH and ZEC when I started to mine them. Most profitable trading I've with Feathercoin.
But what is the favorite? Need to think

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:54:08 PM

Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).

If Bitcoin is excluded from the list, I really appreciate the ETH and EOS projects. Both work to create a revolution for the blockchain, bringing blockchain to a new level. ETH has helped blockchain create a position on the internet, and that EOS is a new project that existed about a year ago. But its potential is huge
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:57:17 PM

Eth is my favorite coin. Because with the help of it I had made a great amount of profit within a very limited period of time.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:01:36 PM

Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).
Up to now it has to be ADK and CHBT both coins have been under the radar for a long time and now they are starting to come out, I think this year could see good things for them both.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:19:39 PM

I am still looking for my own favourite coin, perhaps it is happening that way, because it am still new to cryptocurrency . Although, if I am asked to make any choice at the moment and  compulsorily ,I would choose ethereum. It is still the best altcoins as far as I am concerned. Although it might be very volatile, but it has a lot of usage.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:41:12 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency of all time. Because without them there will be no progress coming, for example that Ethereum is currently playing a role in the big Altcoin of the ICO project, because most ICOs rent networks from Ethereum, obviously this is a big advance for ETH.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:53:08 PM

BTC and ETH, these two coins have become my favorite Coins since I got to know Cryptocurrency. Especially Ethereum, I have gained a lot of money from Ethereum from the results of my investment. Then for everyday trading, Dentacoin (DCN) is my favorite coin.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:59:01 PM

Ethereum. The reason is because the coin has a fast transaction speed and cheap transaction costs. The second is Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin Ethereum and Altcoin can be what they are today.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:32:13 AM

Currently the most favorite would have to be Ethereum simply because although it's not that mature yet technology wise as a smart contract solution it has the most use cases and a clear dominance in the marketplace with the most crowdsales being hosted on it and many other projects developing for the platform and it will become even more popular once the upgrades are complete

Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:39:43 AM

My favorite cryptocurrency is bitcoin, because it is thanks to Him that I learned that there is a technology of blockchain and other cryptocurrencies. It was also investing in Bitcoin that gave me my first profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:04:53 AM

for me xrp because I'm sure that this is really potential because of their great projects and that xrp is not just that they have big partnerships and they also accept xrp to foreign banks so that there is potential really xrp.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:11:32 AM

Up until today i will still vote for Bitcoin and Ethereum, for the long term, those coins is so much trusted for me.
compared to another coins that i don't really sure about its future, but those 2 coins already proven to be good this many years.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:37:17 AM

My favorite coin is always Bitcoin and Ethereum and anonymous coins such as Monero, XVG and Zcash

iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:42:46 AM

Somehow I always like ethereum and bitcoin. And bitcoin and ethereum have always been my favorite crypto until now. Because both of these crypto, in my opinion, are very good for each movement. Although it can experience a drastic decline. But that didn't matter to me in the future.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:02:55 AM

There are so many good coins out there in the crypto space but if i am asked to pick and hold, that would be Bitcoin, this is because it has stood the test of time and also because of it's use case, it serves also as a form of money, so many people accepts it. It is the most known coin.

▔▔▔▔▔
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:29:42 AM

To me it has got to be nano. It is feeless and it does not take long before the transaction is done. When you send it and in just a second, the receiver will receive. It has an edge compared to others copycat of ethereum or digital payment altcoins.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:47:17 AM

Well, for me, of course the favorite cryptocurrency is bitcoin, only on it I came out in plus, and in the market now everything depends on bitcoin for this it is necessary to keep it in the first place
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:05:10 AM

for me my favorite coin for the long term, I always hold bitcoin and ethereum, because both are also good investments that I have used for a long time.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: