Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines Doesn't Have Any Paypal On Payment Methods  (Read 225 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:38:34 PM

As I was working lately, I seem to notice that google play here on the Philippines doesn't have PayPal as one of the payment methods for subscribing. And I tried to visit our well known local platform which is the Coins.PH, and I was looking for that Option even just on the Cash In, but sadly it doesn't have any.

For me, this is quite a hassle for I am always using Coins for buying loads and withdraw. I already have my funds on my PayPal but I can't find where to use it here on this country. They said to be a payment method for buying Crypto, but if you will think on it, you have to buy crypto just to transfer your funds on Coins.PH.

My clients are paying me via PayPal, and I dont usually go to banks just to withdraw the money thats why I find this quite a drag for me. Any suggestions on how can I pay my subscriptions on google while using my PayPal?

One thing, GCASH has this option via Linked Accounts but the problem is, I cant get an access to GCASH anytime for they dont have any notices when they're having a server down or maintenance. They do it sometimes but most of the time is a No No. (Just Like Today I can't Link my Account on Paypal using Gcash)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:38:49 PM

You can open a thread here (trade paypal to coinsph), meron naman siguro kahit isa dito na gusto ng paypal funds. O kaya naman sa marketplace (paypal to BTC, BCH, ETH, XRP) para kahit papaano konti lang makakaltas kapag napunta na sa coinsph account, unlike pag bumili pa ng crypto sa exchanger tapos tatagain pa sa transfer fees. Nakikita ko si yahoo62278 madalas makipag trade from paypal to crypto, marami sigurong kilala yun na trusted dito.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:46:40 PM

You can transfer your PayPal funds to a PayMaya account if you don't like withdrawing your PayPal funds to your bank. PayMaya is pretty much like a virtual debit card. You download the PayMaya app[1], you either cash in through 7eleven stores, or you could also transfer PayPal funds to your PayMaya account. You can then use your PayMaya funds through Google PlayStore, by using PayMaya as a debit card.

Check this out: https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/withdrawals-to-paymaya

[1] Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paymaya&hl=en

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:57:39 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 11:11:53 AM by bL4nkcode

In addition in post above, you can use Gcash account to receive funds from your Paypal then to cash in from Gcash to coins.ph though it will sum up an additional fee, or you can directly withdraw using Gcash partnered outlets.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:36:29 PM

I agree @mjglqw, Paymaya is the best option if you cant link your gcash on your Paypal I already tried this last year from my Paypal to Paymaya virtual debit card and use it in buying netflix account pwede ka rin naman papalit sa mga legit exchanger sa fb ng paypal to bitcoin dati madalas ako magpapalit nung may paypal funds pa ako lagi wayback 2016 if you need a legit exchanger shoot me a PM.   

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:08:04 PM

Yes, it can be a greater convenience if there can be some direct way to transfer PayPal funds to Bitcoin wallet or in this case thru the Coins.Ph platform but sadly there seems to be no interest by PayPal to have this option. I am not sure but it can because PayPal is still looking at Bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a great competitor. Now, having said that, maybe we should tell people managing PayPal to finally open up itself to cryptocurrency as I am sure they can do more business in this marketplace if they can connect their infrastructure or platform to cryptocurrency.
bitcoinmee

Activity: 106
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:34:09 PM

To link your paypal to gcash need mo ng 100php balance sa gcash to link pero ibabalik din yun sa account mo mas madali siguro kung pupunta ka sa Globe Store for assistance pero sakin basta may balance nag link na sya after 24 hours. After mo ma link yun account madali na magamit yun funds mo sa paypal as for me ginagamit ko yun Gcash Card para maka withdraw in any atm machine.

▂▆▇★│X-CASH - Decentralized Network And Cryptocurrency│★▇▆▂
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:08:14 AM

To link your paypal to gcash need mo ng 100php balance sa gcash to link pero ibabalik din yun sa account mo mas madali siguro kung pupunta ka sa Globe Store for assistance pero sakin basta may balance nag link na sya after 24 hours. After mo ma link yun account madali na magamit yun funds mo sa paypal as for me ginagamit ko yun Gcash Card para maka withdraw in any atm machine.

Already linked my paypal to my Gcash, and it doesn't seems that it requires a balance of Php100.00. I just picked the Cash In then select remittance then Paypal, it only requires a verification process with your paypal account. And after that I already claimed and make a withdrawal based on the rates on dollar to peso.

Just withdrawn a $11 and Gcash converted it into Php577, it seems small but I think there are some hidden charges when you Cash In from Paypal to your Gcash Account.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:12:58 AM

I have thought of this. It would be nice to cash in or even cash out using PayPal.  I use PayPal a lot with different kinds of transactions but mainly a payment system with online shopping and other types. I'm also interested in this.

I think the best way to act upon this when cashing in/out is to transact with a person. People who are willing to receive PayPal funds in exchange for Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitcoinmee

Activity: 106
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:33:57 PM

~snip

Ang alam ko lang na fee sa Gcash ay kapag nag cash out ka sa mga atm gamit ang Gcash Card at ang fee doon ay 20Php  bukod dun wala na at kung bibili ka naman ng Gcash Mastercard nasa 100Php din yun.

▂▆▇★│X-CASH - Decentralized Network And Cryptocurrency│★▇▆▂
mrfaith01

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:51:45 PM

May paypal na na magagamit dito sa pilipinas karaniwAng gingamit ito sa pagpapasa ng pera mula sa malayong lugar, at kung tungkol sa pagbili ng load, mas maganda sa coins.ph dahil mataas ang rebate nito ang mganda tong negosyo pra sa may mga internet

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: