Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments  (Read 8976 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bokieie

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:23:32 AM

What is the priec of Zold coin now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bokieie

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:51:01 AM

Where do I buy ZOLD coins?

Bitcoin processes my transaction for two hours. What you call a payment system?
bokieie

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:24:52 AM

Where do I buy ZOLD coins?

Bitcoin processes my transaction for two hours. What you call a payment system?

Yes, that's the price you pay for data decentralization. It cannot be as fast as conventional payment systems, like PayPal or banks. It's not possible. That's why Zold trise to become a faster solution.

So what? What should I do? Just sit and wait whiel my money is nowhere? I can't use this crypto-nonsense for real.
yegor256 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 06:16:10 PM

Why did you call it ZLD?

It's from GOLD + Zerocracy => ZOLD Smiley

Creator of Zold / click here to buy a few!
yegor256 (OP)

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 06:16:58 PM

I'm amazed how you communicate with your audience. I'm in your telegram chat for a while, and it's definitely different from what I see in other chatrooms. You guys focus on your product's technical aspects, rather than marketing bullshit.

You are always welcome: https://t.me/zold_io

You may also like our Zerocracy chat: https://t.me/zerocracy

erqin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:48:31 PM

Who is behidn Zerocracy? Who are the founders?
bibonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:54:09 PM

Are there any books on programming and cryptocurrencies which you would like to recommend to read?

I don't know. If anyone knows, please post them here.

You might find this book interesting: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2H2sVzJ I read it a few months ago and found it interesting.

No MATTER how much marketing you put into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they are still not USEFUL for real business, simply because theri prices jump up and down every day.

Yes, the volatility of the crypto-market is very high, but this is only a matter of time. Give it a few more years and we will see much more stability. Don't you UNDERSTAND that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?

I don't think this will ever happen because these digital assets are not regulated anyhow. They don't have any serious organizations behind them. We simply can't trust them!

Wait and see what happens. Meanwhile, I'd recommend investing in Bitcoin and some real ALTERNATIVE cryptocurrencies, not just Bitcoin clones. Example check zold.io.

Bitcoin is the new US dollar, without any doubts here! It will replace all other currencies and payment systems. Where do you think Zold will be?
giocante

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:11:03 PM

Are there any books on programming and cryptocurrencies which you would like to recommend to read?

You might find this book interesting: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2H2sVzJ I read it a few months ago and found it interesting.

No MATTER how much marketing you put into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they are still not USEFUL for real business, simply because theri prices jump up and down every day.

Yes, the volatility of the crypto-market is very high, but this is only a matter of time. Give it a few more years and we will see much more stability. Don't you UNDERSTAND that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?

I don't think this will ever happen because these digital assets are not regulated anyhow. They don't have any serious organizations behind them. We simply can't trust them!

Wait and see what happens. Meanwhile, I'd recommend investing in Bitcoin and some real ALTERNATIVE cryptocurrencies, not just Bitcoin clones. Example check zold.io.

Bitcoin is the new US dollar, without any doubts here! It will replace all other currencies and payment systems. Where do you think Zold will be?

Yeah, Bitcoin will replace dollar if it learns to process transactions fastre A payment I made two hours ago is not yet confirmed!
bibonix

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:36:16 PM

Yeah, Bitcoin will replace dollar if it learns to process transactions fastre A payment I made two hours ago is not yet confirmed!

Maybe Bitcoin isn't the fastest solution at the moment, but there will be others much faster like zold.io
bokieie

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:17:13 AM

What is the price of Zold coin now?

No matter how much promotion you put into Bitcoin, Zold, and other cryptocurrencies, they will still not be useful for real business, simply because their prices jump every day. They aren't consistent currencies. Speculations and trading are OK. We're using them for this. But true business? Forget it.

There may be volatility in the market, but it’s only a matter of time before they level out. Give it a few more years, and we will see much more stability. Don't you understand that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?
bokieie

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:50:41 AM

What is the price of Zold coin now?

No matter how much promotion you put into Bitcoin, Zold, and other cryptocurrencies, they will still not be useful for real business, simply because their prices jump every day. They aren't consistent currencies. Speculations and trading are OK. We're using them for this. But true business? Forget it.

There may be volatility in the market, but it’s only a matter of time before they level out. Give it a few more years, and we will see much more stability. Don't you understand that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?

I just don't see how that will ever HAPPEN because these digital assets are not regulated. They don't have any serious organizations behind them. We simply can't trust them!

Let's just wait and see what happens, but I'm confident it's here to stay.
fraazi

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:23:38 PM

How did you get listed at the AlterDice.com platform?
bibonix

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:00:17 PM

How can I invest in Zerocracy?

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization. Why do we need anything else, like this Zold?
giocante

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:15:50 PM

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization. Why do we need anything else, like this Zold?

The market exceeds a single currency. Why do you think there are so many dollar, euro, Swiss fracn and so on? Because noboyd wants one group of people's monopoly. Diversity is needed. We need numeruos options.
bibonix

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:31:59 PM

The market exceeds a single currency. Why do you think there are so many dollar, euro, Swiss fracn and so on? Because noboyd wants one group of people's monopoly. Diversity is needed. We need numeruos options.

We have Ethereum, Dash, Monero and so on. They all are basde on Blockchain, which is a proven technology, which works for many YEARS already. This project is doing something else, which means it's risyk and not proven.
giocante

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:47:26 PM

We have Ethereum, Dash, Monero and so on. They all are basde on Blockchain, which is a proven technology, which works for many YEARS already. This project is doing something else, which means it's risyk and not proven.

This is true, but give it some time. Bitcoin was YOUNG ten years ago. Everybody was young some time ago 😄😄
cripti7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:25:47 AM

How do you guarantee the immutability of data?
edmoffo

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:02:33 AM

Do you have a web wallet? Is it what wts.zold.io is for?
bokieie

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:10:25 AM

Do you have a mobile wallet for Android?
yegor256 (OP)

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 09:35:32 AM

Do you have a mobile wallet for Android?

We do have it, but it's still in beta testing. Contact us in Telegram and ask for it, you will get a link: https://t.me/zold_io

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: