Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DefaultTrust changes  (Read 84170 times)
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:23:00 PM

Because as a knee jerk cheerleader for these people, I see you as no different. Is that not how you scambusters do it? Guilt via association? The point remains regardless of the fact it applies more closely to people you support, such as by making this post to begin with.
In other words, you didn't even check Hhampuz's trust history before you accused him of mass tagging people, and you're covering up that error by blaming everyone else for the whole "guilty by association" thing.  Gotcha.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 5875

Meh.

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:27:57 PM

Because as a knee jerk cheerleader for these people, I see you as no different. Is that not how you scambusters do it? Guilt via association? The point remains regardless of the fact it applies more closely to people you support, such as by making this post to begin with.
In other words, you didn't even check Hhampuz's trust history before you accused him of mass tagging people, and you're covering up that error by blaming everyone else for the whole "guilty by association" thing.  Gotcha.

It would appear as if a very small clique of members have decided to take it upon themselves to "save this forum" where the only salvation is their way or the highway. I have to agree with Timelord from a few posts above and say theymos, it's probably time to lock this thread as it's leading nowhere at this point.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:39:09 PM

In other words, you didn't even check Hhampuz's trust history before you accused him of mass tagging people, and you're covering up that error by blaming everyone else for the whole "guilty by association" thing.  Gotcha.

Look people are guilty by association. If he supports people on DT that do mass tagging of innocent people then they are only on DT and able to do this because of him and other like it. He is therefore responsible also.

Please don't play dumb (actually sorry its you)

Suchmoon clearly states as I have proven if you are supporting a "possible" scam you can be tagged for that. That is guilt by association to even a "possible " scam.

However he then goes on to support a PROVEN liar, and scam protector in DT.

Now you of all persons should be hiding up after you were busted for being a sneaky greedy sock puppet racist trolling sig spammer but for some reason you think you still have the right to lecture others on financial shit posting.

You can not have people here with such tainted pasts that are proven fact giving out red trust on grey areas or in extreme cases like my own for actually presenting facts that demonstrate your wrong doing. It simply is beyond sensible debate. Honestly some of these grey area tags are generating such hate simply because it is clear the people red tagging them are actually guilty of far worse.

I mean the injustice felt by members facing this treatment is fuel enough to keep this raging forever.

Red trust needs to be confined by strict criteria and a clear mandate. Also any wrong doing proven by a DT member required immediate removal by a higher power regardless of what his chums on DT say. It simply makes any decision taken by DT members whilst they support proven liars and trust abusers and greedy sneaky sock puppet shit posters seem unacceptable to the community due to the double standards.

Fix it or watch the entire forum degrade into chaos.

Fair reward and fair punishment for all. Anything else is going cause chaos over time. Things will not get better they will get worse. Some persons here are so annoyed at this perceived mistreatment due  to observable double standards and gaming of the systems of control even banning will have no effect.

Better to give a strict criteria that ensures a fair environment for all.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:40:32 PM

I modified the image so all the complicit cheerleaders can feel better about their complicity.

In other words, you didn't even check Hhampuz's trust history before you accused him of mass tagging people, and you're covering up that error by blaming everyone else for the whole "guilty by association" thing.  Gotcha.

It would appear as if a very small clique of members have decided to take it upon themselves to "save this forum" where the only salvation is their way or the highway. I have to agree with Timelord from a few posts above and say theymos, it's probably time to lock this thread as it's leading nowhere at this point.

So this small group of people are our saviors now? The sky would most certainly fall without you here to save us. Could have fooled me. Yeah Theymos, lock the thread quick before people start realizing we aren't the minority.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:43:38 PM

I modified the image so all the complicit cheerleaders can feel better about their complicity.

~snip img

>Be wrong.
>Deflect.
>Try and be funny.
>Win?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:45:29 PM

~snip img

>Be wrong.
>Deflect.
>Try and be funny.
>Win?

Am I wrong? You seem to be doing a pretty good job proving your own Barney Fife credentials right now.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:49:44 PM

~snip img

>Be wrong.
>Deflect.
>Try and be funny.
>Win?

Am I wrong? You seem to be doing a pretty good job proving your own Barney Fife credentials right now.

Are you going to continue with this deflecting behaviour or are you going to tell me where I've said I'm a scambuster or where I express my support to other scambusters?

FWIW, I don't know who is in that image you are posting, perhaps you have to be American to get the joke.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:52:22 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

You are doing it right now by pretending these posts are proof of anything. I looked them all over carefully and I see proof of nothing except a pattern of behavior of a coordinated group of individuals with power in the trust system (including you) attempting to force compliance with their demands via means of manufacturing the appearance of wrong doing systematically over an over again as punishment for refusing to comply.

I have seen it with my own eyes before, you aren't fooling me with this horse shit. There is no proof, but you know if you say it enough times stupid lazy ass kissers will buy the lies. One less voice of dissent with a reputation to be heard in the way. Dismiss the rest as scammers. Rinse and repeat.

Those posts form part of the reason why I distrust OgNasty. I don't know what kind of proof you are looking for. I haven't red-trusted OgNasty. He might be ok in a trade. I don't trust his judgement as it seems to be clouded by his personal quarrels. If you don't like that feel free to put me on ignore but if you keep arguing with me - it goes both ways. Your attempt to paint this as some sort of "punishment" is complete BS and according to your logic it must be some grand conspiracy to fool your ass-kissers. Or perhaps it's just a difference of opinion between me and you. Nobody will ever know.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:58:25 PM
Merited by Hhampuz (2)

>Be wrong.
>Deflect.
>Try and be funny.
>Win?
Exactly.  The fact is that you aren't on DT because you chase after scammers and hand out tags by the hundreds.  It's for precisely the reason TECSHARE thinks someone ought to be on DT--deals you've done and the ability to be trusted with money.  Anger and jealousy, that's all this is.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:59:04 PM

You are doing it right now by pretending these posts are proof of anything. I looked them all over carefully and I see proof of nothing except a pattern of behavior of a coordinated group of individuals with power in the trust system (including you) attempting to force compliance with their demands via means of manufacturing the appearance of wrong doing systematically over an over again as punishment for refusing to comply.

I have seen it with my own eyes before, you aren't fooling me with this horse shit. There is no proof, but you know if you say it enough times stupid lazy ass kissers will buy the lies. One less voice of dissent with a reputation to be heard in the way. Dismiss the rest as scammers. Rinse and repeat.

Those posts form part of the reason why I distrust OgNasty. I don't know what kind of proof you are looking for. I haven't red-trusted OgNasty. He might be ok in a trade. I don't trust his judgement as it seems to be clouded by his personal quarrels. If you don't like that feel free to put me on ignore but if you keep arguing with me - it goes both ways. Your attempt to paint this as some sort of "punishment" is complete BS and according to your logic it must be some grand conspiracy to fool your ass-kissers. Or perhaps it's just a difference of opinion between me and you. Nobody will ever know.

Well then perhaps instead of insinuating it is proof of some kind of dishonest behavior, you should admit this is what you judged your OPINION of him on. I have watched you and others endlessly ride these conflicts as if they themselves are proof of wrong doing simply because he reacted badly to being accused. This to me is just more evidence of the mobbing behavior you partake in.

P.S. Everyone take note of those attack dogs closing ranks with their own inquisition on anyone who dares question their behavior.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:05:22 PM

Well then perhaps instead of insinuating it is proof of some kind of dishonest behavior, you should admit this is what you judged your OPINION of him on. I have watched you and others endlessly ride these conflicts as if they themselves are proof of wrong doing simply because he reacted badly to being accused. This to me is just more evidence of the mobbing behavior you partake in.

I've had numerous fights with Lauda, members of the collectibles forum and elsewhere but I've never been treated as badly as I have been by you, ognasty & other people that have told me I "hang out with bad people". It's quite interesting though that the common denominator is that "you guys" seem to have an urge to prove that you are better than everyone else. I truly hope you can find serenity, perhaps this is your outlet for mending your health, I don't want to jump to conclusions. I'll end this now by putting you on ignore, I found that doing so to other members that only seem to spread toxicity has made my every-day life that much better.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:08:10 PM

I've had numerous fights with Lauda, members of the collectibles forum and elsewhere but I've never been treated as badly as I have been by you, ognasty & other people that have told me I "hang out with bad people". It's quite interesting though that the common denominator is that "you guys" seem to have an urge to prove that you are better than everyone else. I truly hope you can find serenity, perhaps this is your outlet for mending your health, I don't want to jump to conclusions. I'll end this now by putting you on ignore, I found that doing so to other members that only seem to spread toxicity has made my every-day life that much better.

Look toxicity is not the same as truth demonstrating wrong doing. You should review the cold facts and simply do what is right.

It is not drama, it is not negativity, it is not trolling, it is not madness, it is not self righteous high horse, it is simply the right thing based on facts presented.

If ignoring truth about how things are makes your day better than that is fine.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:16:40 PM

Birds of a feather? You will also notice the key difference between your comparison is "you" ie one man, and "you guys" a group of people engaging in mob behavior. Of course lets gloss over this so you can create a sense of false equivalency. I treat you this way because... it is how you treat other people and you don't deserve any extra effort on my part for niceties that will give no results anyway.

Putting me on ignore is the smartest thing you have done yet, because every time you come at me you end up looking like an even bigger ass. You are in positions of authority. People are going to criticize you. Deal with it.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:31:55 PM

P.S. Everyone take note of those attack dogs closing ranks with their own inquisition on anyone who dares question their behavior.

Playing the victim card again? It's up to you how you want to interpret OgNasty's behavior, whether this is proof of anything, how you form your opinion about him, etc.

If you can't stand someone disagreeing with you to the point where you call them "attack dogs" then perhaps a public discussion forum is not a good place for you.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:33:53 PM

Playing the victim card again? It's up to you how you want to interpret OgNasty's behavior, whether this is proof of anything, how you form your opinion about him, etc.

If you can't stand someone disagreeing with you to the point where you call them "attack dogs" then perhaps a public discussion forum is not a good place for you.

[plays victim card as you accuse opponent of playing victim card]
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:41:28 PM

I have no stake in this quarrel but it appears that you are using a combination of ad hominem and the fallacy fallacy.

A public forum is meant for discussion on many sides.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4676
Merit: 4153

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:49:01 PM

I've never been treated as badly as I have been by you, ognasty & other people that have told me I "hang out with bad people".

Now you're saying I've treated you badly?  You attacked me in PM out of the blue in my private slack group I let you participate in, saying things about my wife, then took screenshots of my response and posted them here trying to play the victim.  I'm sorry man, but have some dignity.  You've purchased lots of things from me over the years and I've always delivered as promised.  You need to stop being emotional, or at the very least stop blatantly lying.  I want to spend my free time building things that interact with the blockchain, not constantly defending myself from lies.  I've played around too much waiting for this bubble to deflate.  It's time to get back to work.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:54:54 PM

I've never been treated as badly as I have been by you, ognasty & other people that have told me I "hang out with bad people".

Now you're saying I've treated you badly?  You attacked me in PM out of the blue in my private slack group I let you participate in, saying things about my wife, then took screenshots of my response and posted them here trying to play the victim.  I'm sorry man, but have some dignity.  You've purchased lots of things from me over the years and I've always delivered as promised.  You need to stop being emotional, or at the very least stop blatantly lying.  I want to spend my free time building things that interact with the blockchain, not constantly defending myself from lies.  I've played around too much waiting for this bubble to deflate.  It's time to get back to work.

That is not at all what happened og and you and I both know that. I reached out to you asking if you could help me out with what mint you are using for your coins as I was looking to make a 2nd series of my own coin. What I took screenshots of were your reply to my harmless question. I said that I said that about your wife at one point, taken out of context.

I honestly can't remember ever purchasing something from you. I once won a raffle from you and then another time I got a free 1g nastyfans coin from you. You deliever, yes. I do not doubt you delivering on your word but how you view things and how you handle disagreements is to me insane. Again, this is my opinion and how I see things. I no longer value your opinion which I believe I've clearly stated. You've treated me bad, worse than most people that have ever treated me bad. That's not a blatant lie, that's how I see it and that's how I feel.

But not to worry, I'll put you on ignore as well and we no longer (hopefully) have to cross paths. Perhaps you could do the same? Would give me peace of mind.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:00:43 PM

I have no stake in this quarrel but it appears that you are using a combination of ad hominem and the fallacy fallacy.

A public forum is meant for discussion on many sides.

[ignores many reasoned and logical posts, comments on tiny subsection in reply to exactly those same tactics as is serves your narrative of choice]
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:02:40 PM

[ignores many reasoned and logical posts, comments on tiny subsection in reply to exactly those same tactics]
I don't keep up with this thread because it is long. I'm sorry that I have not yet read your replies. Do you have a synopsis that I can follow so that I may further educate myself in order to understand the situation? I would be delighted to truly capture the situation and create a well-formed and developed reply that is founded on facts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: