Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DefaultTrust changes  (Read 84262 times)
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:34:39 AM
Merited by cabalism13 (1)

Is it possible to remain on DT1 when you're just sitting around quietly? And also would it be possibe to be on DT2 even if you're removed from DT1?...

If more than 100 users are eligible for DT1, it's not guaranteed you'll always be in DT1, but unless the numbers of eligible users increase significantly, you should be in DT1 most of the time as long as you fulfill the eligibility criteria.

And also would it be possibe to be on DT2 even if you're removed from DT1?...

Yes, it's possible.

Signature space available for rent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:57:01 PM

RETALIATE!!! MARLBOROZA HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT BAN EVADING PLAGIARIZING FUCKWITS IN DT!!!
TRUST ORGANIZED CRIMINAL MAFIA THREAT ABUSE GANG BANG BANG THEYMOS SEE THIS!

@wolwoo, first of all there is no gang, it is all in your head.

Second, if I remember correctly, and my memory still serves me well, when lauda was kicked out of DT (was it last year?) actmyname and I re-tagged many accounts, including me tagging account goraset.

It is not my problem if you don't want to read thread linked in reference and/or you have read it but you are ignoring that they stole someone's translations, presented them as their own and have tried to claim and/or claimed bounty rewards.

Third, I looked at your trust page and I see that you have included me on this date http://loyce.club/trust/2019-09-14_Sat_06.11h/1003533.html so there is no chance that in the last 3 months you didn't see  negative rating on that account, and you really never wondered why negative?

Last thing I will say about this is actually a question, why have you included me if you think that I am "gang member" and you obviously don't trust my judgment?

your job: mafia
kidnapping (from the forum)
threat
silencing
organized crime network
Yallaahhh

@theymos solve this, I trust @theymos
no more idle words
Do you usually trust people who you think they are criminals?
wolwoo
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:41:33 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2019, 01:55:29 AM by wolwoo

RETALIATE!!! MARLBOROZA HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT BAN EVADING PLAGIARIZING FUCKWITS IN DT!!!
TRUST ORGANIZED CRIMINAL MAFIA THREAT ABUSE GANG BANG BANG THEYMOS SEE THIS!

@wolwoo, first of all there is no gang, it is all in your head.

Second, if I remember correctly, and my memory still serves me well, when lauda was kicked out of DT (was it last year?) actmyname and I re-tagged many accounts, including me tagging account goraset.

It is not my problem if you don't want to read thread linked in reference and/or you have read it but you are ignoring that they stole someone's translations, presented them as their own and have tried to claim and/or claimed bounty rewards.

Third, I looked at your trust page and I see that you have included me on this date http://loyce.club/trust/2019-09-14_Sat_06.11h/1003533.html so there is no chance that in the last 3 months you didn't see  negative rating on that account, and you really never wondered why negative?

Last thing I will say about this is actually a question, why have you included me if you think that I am "gang member" and you obviously don't trust my judgment?

your job: mafia
kidnapping (from the forum)
threat
silencing
organized crime network
Yallaahhh

@theymos solve this, I trust @theymos
no more idle words
Do you usually trust people who you think they are criminals?

because you didn't support the flag that timelord opened to us

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181603.0

I thought you were a good guy and decided you were reliable. I wish this right decision would continue. but instead you've accumulated. In the meantime, you also sent me message. Foxpop's sad message was above that. Probably triggered it. DT1, 10th anniversary, merit source, etc. The reason I shared this message was to Foxpop, which added me to the distrust list.

Why did you explode? There was nothing about you!

Removed:

Foxpup
Sigh. First I miss out on the art contest badges, now this. There is no justice.

I think everything is very nice, birds, insects, water sounds, songs ...paradise

I've been elected twice. thanks to everyone Smiley

I think everything is very nice, birds, insects, water sounds, songs ...paradise

I've been elected twice. thanks to everyone Smiley

Exactly, insects, you got that right, seems that I missed your post, so you are the one who included scammer and ban evader to your trust list:

Second DT1 account which included scammer to trust list is:

And yes, you will see me very very active because I am very very pissed right now. Fucking scammers and ban evaders becoming DT1 members.

my message date>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>December 04, 2019, 03:24:05 AM

your action:

Ban evasion by scammy DT member - please permaban account - case #1>>>>December 04, 2019, 05:17:58 PM

message you sent me   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>December 05, 2019, 12:20:16 AM   

Ban evasion by DT1 member - please permaban account - case #2  >>>>>>>>December 05, 2019, 12:28:29 AM

who ordered this war?

"Foxpup has rented my Avatar for 6 weeks now, and made the weekly payments with impeccable punctuality."

someone rich enough to rent an avatar? Someone who doesn't want to get his hands dirty!
HUH!

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
guzuyu zaten ipleyen yok Wink
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 02:33:01 AM

Foxpop's sad message was above that. Probably triggered it.

who ordered this war?

"Foxpup has rented my Avatar for 6 weeks now, and made the weekly payments with impeccable punctuality."

someone rich enough to rent an avatar? Someone who doesn't want to get his hands dirty!

HUH!

Oh wow, you uncovered the whole conspiracy. Foxpup ordered the war by renting LoyceV's and oeloleolooleo's avatars. Dirty vixen.
wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:36:35 AM

Foxpop's sad message was above that. Probably triggered it.

who ordered this war?

HUH!

Oh wow, you uncovered the whole conspiracy. Foxpup ordered the war by renting LoyceV's and oeloleolooleo's avatars. Dirty vixen.

distort the event! foxpop rich, resent my message, hired marlboroza as a shooter, because unrelated to the incident.

the end

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:42:53 AM

In the meantime, you also sent me message. Foxpop's sad message was above that. Probably triggered it.
My message was just an expression of my disappointment at not making DT1 this month. It's not a secret signal to get others to conspire against you.

The reason I shared this message was to Foxpop, which added me to the distrust list.
No I didn't. You've been on my distrust list for months. The only recent addition to my distrust list is otto_diesel. Or are you alts and just got your accounts mixed up?

who ordered this war?

HUH!
I didn't order anything, and if you check my sent trust feedback, you'll see that despite my alleged wealth, I really don't mind getting my hands dirty from time to time.

Dirty vixen.
Oh, stop. Tongue

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:46:24 AM

No I didn't. You've been on my distrust list for months. The only recent addition to my distrust list is otto_diesel. Or are you alts and just got your accounts mixed up?

there's 1 wolwoo in this world, that's mine!

Timelord2067
Legendary

Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:27:56 AM

who ordered this war?

You did moron:

Want war? go to hell

My flags are against the following users:

• [Flag] wolwoo for wanting to inflict harm among many active users

Please support this flag.

696 Insufficient support. Timelord2067 flagged wolwoo (type 1, see why). Supported by Timelord2067. Opposed by TECSHARE, suchmoon, goraset, mhanbostanci, mindrust, nutildah, Lutpin, marlboroza, ekiller, Kalemder, HCP, Vispilio, wolwoo, Blacknavy, xtraelv, AlyattesLydia, PHI1618, teeGUMES, gospodin, Bthd, shasan, El-Cezeri, lighpulsar07, DragonDance.

At least a few of those opposing it are alts (proven by others, not myself)

wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:40:32 AM

-------------
--------------

u r not timelord you are a waste of time

go open new flags

Timelord2067
Legendary

Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:49:59 AM

Another meme instead of discussion?

At any rate, food for thought:

Trust list for: wolwoo (Trust: +2 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (1) 227 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP) (created 2019-11-30_Sat_04.13h)
Back to index

wolwoo's judgement is Trusted by:
1. goraset (Trust: +1 / =0 / -2) (61 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
3. Kalemder (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (640 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
5. otto_diesel (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (388 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
12. El-Cezeri (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (194 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

9. gorkem19888 Banned! (Trust: neutral) (10 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

2. viviansidney (Trust: neutral) (43 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
4. ekiller (Trust: +5 / =0 / -0) (253 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
6. bobita (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (1) 364 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
7. Vispilio (Trust: +8 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (3) 586 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
8. AlyattesLydia (Trust: +2 / =0 / -0) (434 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
10. gumusi (Trust: neutral) (26 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
11. vycl87 (Trust: neutral) (301 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
13. gospodin (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (4) 418 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
14. SkyLords (Trust: neutral) (70 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
15. Bthd (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (145 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
16. Cryptorianx (Trust: +1 / =0 / -0) (113 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
17. cryptobenn (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1) (1 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

Four of the seventeen (almost 25%) are proven alts (proven by others that is) while a fifth has been banned already.

wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:54:40 AM

Another meme instead of discussion?

At any rate, food for thought:

Four of the seventeen (almost 25%) are proven alts (proven by others that is) while a fifth has been banned already.

What do you want from me? Should I open a detective agency like you? Who should know who whose account? Whose account are you?

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:27:01 PM

What do you want from me?
I don't know what timelord wants from you but it would be OK if DT1 member (you) remove or exclude this account from trust list, don't you agree? I have no power over you but you have power over me, see how funny is that  Grin
wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:44:23 PM

What do you want from me?
I don't know what timelord wants from you but it would be OK if DT1 member (you) remove or exclude this account from trust list, don't you agree? I have no power over you but you have power over me, see how funny is that  Grin

ok remove from trust list, Are you satisfied?

I didn't intended anything from you, I was just helping you to get informed. Perhaps it is a right decision from your part if you remove him.
I undrstand and I remove goraset.. ı am not angry to you Smiley I'm just angry with malicious people

I removed goraset from the trustlist and I said it before..
You know the system well. you use it against others and turn the situation in your favor...do you enjoy walking in the shadow of the law?

I don't want to write global anymore! I have returned to a local monotonous life, so don't get me involved in your dark affairs.

leave me alone

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 08:15:50 PM

I removed goraset from the trustlist and I said it before..
You know the system well. you use it against others and turn the situation in your favor...do you enjoy walking in the shadow of the law?

I don't want to write global anymore! I have returned to a local monotonous life, so don't get me involved in your dark affairs.

leave me alone
But you involved me the moment you added thief to your trust list, it wasn't the other way around! Eh, silly people. Anyway, thanks for removing account from trust list.

Can someone take a look at this whitepaper https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/fb844d_4d14cdf53f244a018d0345e22f53f41e.pdf it has few good pictures, for example:

This one is better:

Unless I am missing something here, it is one big mystery to me how otto_diesel become DT1 member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2730445.0 (http://archive.is/JSIq7)

1)evading ban
2)adding thief to trust network
3)advertising bitconnect clone

I just don't see any logical explanation.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 04:14:47 AM

Unless I am missing something here, it is one big mystery to me how otto_diesel become DT1 member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2730445.0 (http://archive.is/JSIq7)

1)evading ban
2)adding thief to trust network
3)advertising bitconnect clone

I just don't see any logical explanation.

Default Trust  is meant for the community to police itself.

Since there are scammers in this community, they need to be proportionate in DT.

:/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
otto_diesel

Activity: 1078
Merit: 696

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:03:44 PM

It is a translation that i did 2 years ago. I did lots of ICO and WP translations.

I'm trying to be a constructive and a sharing member of BTT forum. but last days some people read all of my 2874 old post. and digging it. I m a Man. so don't stalk me. 

I dont know why these people attacking me and i don't wanna know. If is there anything wrong. just PM me. I can talk the problems, i can spare time for it. But i don't like wasting time with nonsense things. and i will not. I don't have time for quarrel.

*i can edit this topic, if its a shit token or something like that.

suchmoon
Legendary

Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 08:29:20 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1), Hhampuz (1), marlboroza (1)

if its a shit token or something like that.

It's a ponzi scam. But don't worry, it's perfectly ok to be a multi-account scam promoter in this new trust system. Welcome to DT.
Blacknavy
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:51:03 PM

if its a shit token or something like that.

It's a ponzi scam. But don't worry, it's perfectly ok to be a multi-account scam promoter in this new trust system. Welcome to DT.

Instead of starting a drama about the new trust system, you and other DT members can give distrust to remove him from DT list.

Before the new default trust system came, there was no one who could give negative trust to the scams in the Turkish local forum.

And now, we can kick scammers' asses and can create a flag to them as we did for gablay12.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:59:58 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2019, 10:12:08 PM by marlboroza

Instead of starting a drama about the new trust system
Are we now calling "thief in DT", "ban evaders in DT" and "obvious scam advertiser" drama?

you and other DT members can give distrust to remove him from DT list.
Why, you don't have enough DT members in Turkish local to clean their shit or something?

Before the new default trust system came, there was no one who could give negative trust to the scams in the Turkish local forum.

And now, we can kick scammers' asses and can create a flag to them as we did for gablay12.
And that is great and I completely agree that every local section should have DT members, but not DT members like wolwoo aka The War Lord or otto_diesel aka The HeyHeyHeeey Guy, and judging the way how they express themselves and behave I am starting to believe they are altz. I mean it, I think they are alts. Or DT accounts like goraset "I didn't steal, I didn't copy/paste" and when I pointed banned alt accounts then "yes, I did".

but last days some people read all of my 2874 old post. and digging it. I m a Man. so don't stalk me.  
It is not called stalking, you know  Roll Eyes

It is a translation that i did 2 years ago. I did lots of ICO and WP translations.
2 years later:
*i can edit this topic, if its a shit token or something like that.
If it is?

You don't sound like someone whose judgement people should trust, as the matter of fact, it is one big mystery how bitcoinect clone has not been tagged together with your account.
Blacknavy
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:38:55 PM

Why, you don't have enough DT members in Turkish local to clean their shit or something

If you gave a chance people to learn the new default system, people would do it. People don’t have to detect bounty hunters, it is not their business but, you can do it if you have time that you can spend to detect someone. There are 100 person who is dt member and most of them are experienced, they can give distrust if someone isn’t appropriate for being a DT.

Goraset copied someone’s article, it was a mistake but it doesn’t mean he is a scammer. Trust me, he is more reliable than 99.99 percent of those members.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: