Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PTCL Faucet Script (Paid To Click Shortlinks)  (Read 2520 times)
tungaqhd (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:23:59 AM

now i using PTCL V1.3 , How can I get the latest version?
thank.
Currently, V1.3 is the lastest version. When the new version come, i will notice you via email.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s73b4n

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:37:42 AM

Hi i am planning to replace Faucethub with another service. Which service should i add now? (I can only add one at the moment)

And the NodeJs version is coming soon.

Hi tungaqhd, I think you should consider adding expresscrypto.io, is the best microwallet after faucethub.io
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 06:03:29 PM

So i have tried to apply to expresscrypto.io by here is the result :lol:

I think i will have to try other sites.
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:36:37 PM

The script has been update to V1.4 with expresscrypto.io. The price is also decreased to 20USD only. I am not going to add more features to the PHP version.
If you cannot access the update folder, please pm me with the purchase reference.
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:13:37 AM

New version:
  • New design
  • Improve Security
  • Script does not spam shortener anymore

Please help me test here: https://fauceter.club/faucet.html
Coinogle

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 05:36:35 PM

New version:
  • New design
  • Improve Security

working good =)

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:08:20 AM

New version:
  • New design
  • Improve Security

working good =)
Thank you Cheesy i will keep testing on demo website for a week before releasing to make sure that there is no bug left. I will make an announcement here for the latest update.
s73b4n

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:16:15 AM

New version:
  • New design
  • Improve Security

working good =)
Thank you Cheesy i will keep testing on demo website for a week before releasing to make sure that there is no bug left. I will make an announcement here for the latest update.

Hi tungaqhd, I am using v1.5 and there i found a bug when clicking on one shortener and returning to faucet links list without completing it, you are not able to complete another one because the site will redirect you to the previous uncompleted.
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:29:57 AM

New version:
  • New design
  • Improve Security

working good =)

Hi tungaqhd, I am using v1.5 and there i found a bug when clicking on one shortener and returning to faucet links list without completing it, you are not able to complete another one because the site will redirect you to the previous uncompleted.
Hi, that is not a bug, many people complain the script spams shortener with many unused links and the script is banned from many short link sites. So i made this with an alert "Complete the link that you clicked before to be able to click the next link!"
s73b4n

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:13:27 PM

Hi, that is not a bug, many people complain the script spams shortener with many unused links and the script is banned from many short link sites. So i made this with an alert "Complete the link that you clicked before to be able to click the next link!"
https://letmetrysoftwaretesting.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/bug-feature.jpg

Ok I understand, but at least that problem was not my case and I am thinking what happens if for one x reason the user is stuck with one shortener (has happened to me), he couldn´t try with another because of this restriction. I think you could make this feature optional in the admin panel.
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:51:08 PM

Ok I understand, but at least that problem was not my case and I am thinking what happens if for one x reason the user is stuck with one shortener (has happened to me), he couldn´t try with another because of this restriction. I think you could make this feature optional in the admin panel.
Thank you for your suggestion,
Currently user can click other links again in 5-10 minutes when the old link expired but i will make it optional in next update. You can temprory disable it in controllers/Faucet.php , delete lines 99 - 103.
s73b4n

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:36:00 PM

https://letmetrysoftwaretesting.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/bug-feature.jpg

Thank you for your suggestion,
Currently user can click other links again in 5-10 minutes when the old link expired but i will make it optional in next update. You can temprory disable it in controllers/Faucet.php , delete lines 99 - 103.

Ok, thank you for your solution.  Wink
abolayan1

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:59:22 PM

Please I need the last version
Send it to me phahmed6@gmail.com

tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:06:56 AM

I sent download link to you in email.
I uploaded all update version in the google drive folder that i added all buyers so buyer can download the latest version there. PM me if you are missed.
koinsever

Activity: 882
Merit: 524

For Rent

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:59:19 AM

hello tungaqhd,
i want to start my faucet. and im interesting this script. could you send me a pm for contact with you? wp, telegram, discord anyone what you use. i need some backup for hosting and setup. is it possible?

For rent...
tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:53:26 AM

hello tungaqhd,
i want to start my faucet. and im interesting this script. could you send me a pm for contact with you? wp, telegram, discord anyone what you use. i need some backup for hosting and setup. is it possible?
Hi, you can contact with me on telegram ( @tungaqhd ) or email tungaqhd@gmail.com . I can help you install the script and configure it.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 06:22:31 AM

I uploaded all update version in the google drive folder that i added all buyers so buyer can download the latest version there. PM me if you are missed.

Please send me the download link thank you. If I have probably I will contact you as the above post says. I am glad to see you update it and keep your word. Very good.

tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:11:40 AM

Please send me the download link thank you. If I have probably I will contact you as the above post says. I am glad to see you update it and keep your word. Very good.
Could you please send me your gmail? I have uploaded it to google drive and i will add you to the folder.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:16:27 PM

Could you please send me your gmail? I have uploaded it to google drive and i will add you to the folder.

Oh I just needed to follow the link again. I didn't realize this. I am already added Smiley I love that you keep the link with google it makes it easy. Otherwise, you need a new link every update. It is also easier for you to keep track of who your customers are so you don't accidentally give someone who has not paid a copy. I will try it out and let you know how it goes. Ill post here again with an update soon.
Thank you for the help and the update.

tungaqhd (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 02:02:00 PM

Oh I just needed to follow the link again. I didn't realize this. I am already added Smiley I love that you keep the link with google it makes it easy. Otherwise, you need a new link every update. It is also easier for you to keep track of who your customers are so you don't accidentally give someone who has not paid a copy. I will try it out and let you know how it goes. Ill post here again with an update soon.
Thank you for the help and the update.
Thank you for your comments. The folder is not public as I only add email which used to buy the script so strangers can't access it.
Good luck with the script.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: