Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero 20% down, time to buy?  (Read 661 times)
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:17:39 AM

time to go all in
Bold move to go all inn on XMR with the current crypto market movements. Maybe it would work out better to buy in chunks when the chart keeps going down.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:12:20 AM

time to go all in
Bold move to go all inn on XMR with the current crypto market movements. Maybe it would work out better to buy in chunks when the chart keeps going down.
Of course, you must enter a tool in any instrument and each input must understand why you are entering, and what you will do if the price goes even lower, and when to sell.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:32:48 AM

WTF is up with Monero lol, who is buying with me?!

I bought Monero already at dip, so I would recommend pushing your plan, it still a cheap coin since it's below ATH.
Other people recommending ETH, well, I also like ETH and it's not necessary to only choose one, if we can buy both of them, it would be nice since both coins are really high potential coin if you know this coins very well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:52:25 AM

im prefer to buy more on etherium, if you really want invest, hold your eth and btc until 2021, you will get big profit like 2017 did.
Those that are able to hold Bitcoin and ethereum from now till the end of the year should be ready for big profits by 2020. The truth is that it is hard to keep holding when reading some of the experts analysis about the market and that makes me to depend on the personal judgements I hold about Bitcoin and ethereum. Monero on the other hand is one of the best coins to invest now because I also believe in the future of monero too.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:37:03 AM

well, now the price is still in the 90 $ area, I think the price will soon rise. monero is one of the best coins to date. most likely, at the end of the year the price might exceed the price of $ 100.
It is really best as utility for most people because of it being a privacy coin, and I think privacy coin is what people are really running to now, but it is quite too expensive, imaging buying 1 Monero now about 90 dollars, and then getting 100 usd back by December, I am not sure it is really worth investing in for now, and even if it riches its pick, the highest I think Monero can still reach is $500 usd.

The more expensive a coin become to accumulate, the lesser it gets MUCH buyers, so I would still kind of prefer to invest it in coins with lower value within the top coinmarketcap, these ones have the tendency of being increased up to 2000 percent at a stretch in the next alt season, while I don’t think Monero can get more than 500 percent. Anyway, I know we have lots of rich investor who would not see this price as anything.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:34:37 PM

Monero is always a good buy, whether or not it has dipped (but of course especially when). It is everything that Bitcoin is in terms of fundamentals,,, strong network, good line of merchants and actual usage because of technical superiority,,, these are things other alts talk about but can never have!
I do not agree with your opinion, every crypto always has its golden age and when that is over, it is very difficult to come back again, monero cannot escape this rule, it has had great tunes in the past and almost gained the trust of everyone but the constant failures and declines have pushed it into a path that cannot be returned. Especially with the emergence of new projects, monero has gradually become impossible to attract in the market, although we can still invest and profit from it, but instead of spending money on monero, we have more potential and newer choices

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:43:41 PM

..., it has had great tunes in the past and almost gained the trust of everyone but the constant failures and declines have pushed it into a path that cannot be returned.

What failures and what declines?  Monore development is one of best after Bitcoin. Monero works as it should. It is only fungible coin out there. A perfect money. Secure and easy to use with 1 cent fees. That can scale and will never have problems with fees. It is SEC compliant. Monero worked hard to achieve all this. It did not take any shortcuts as most of the shitcoins. No ICO, no premine, no company. Just an community run opensource project same as Bitcoin.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:58:00 PM

Of course, if we are talking only about using Monero as an anonymous cryptocurrency, then it will be better. if she takes another niche, she will continue to live

Initech

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 12:28:16 AM

It is ALWAYS a good time to buy the best privacy coin  Wink

███【https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5083455】█【15 Seconds Block】█【No Premine】█【No Dev Fee】█【No BULLSHIT】█【How crypto SHOULD be】█【 Swap [XWP]】██
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:43:20 AM

I'm not sure about privacy coins at the moment. Monero has always been good, but I would prefer ETH which looks very underpriced against BTC compared with historic levels. XRP also looks a good bet, but ETH is probably safer.
not sure when you are saying about monero right now but the fact monero still has so many updates that will come soon. But ethereum gets a problem when this platform must face the reality when majority of exchange sites have taken the advantage from its own launch pad. that prevents ethereum to grow

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:18:42 AM

im prefer to buy more on etherium, if you really want invest, hold your eth and btc until 2021, you will get big profit like 2017 did.
Exactly mate it’s better to hold the top 3 coins than monero,after halving on 2020 I can feel that market will go an extreme pump ,meaning this Bullmarket will stay for year and will bring us highest profit we ever imagine (if we continue to hold)monero is a so slow moving coin and has a long future waiting than ethereum and bitcoin

sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 05:46:09 AM

There's no guarantee if monero won't gonna stop its price to go down but I can tell you monero its not a bad investment I personally prepare monero instead of Waves. as we all see that bitcoin now is down $1k from its sudden rising it will have a chance to rise again and when that happen I'm sure some Altcoins will follow and one of them will be monero.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:55:43 AM

I'm not sure about privacy coins at the moment. Monero has always been good, but I would prefer ETH which looks very underpriced against BTC compared with historic levels. XRP also looks a good bet, but ETH is probably safer.
not sure when you are saying about monero right now but the fact monero still has so many updates that will come soon. But ethereum gets a problem when this platform must face the reality when majority of exchange sites have taken the advantage from its own launch pad. that prevents ethereum to grow
people are so enthusiastic about ETH now, and that might be natural. however, I think the potential for Monero is quite large. for now, the price may still be $ 91, and in the near future the price may exceed $ 100. I think this year the price of monero can also be more than $ 150, but I think the price of ETH will also be higher.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:30:49 AM

Those that are able to hold Bitcoin and ethereum from now till the end of the year should be ready for big profits by 2020. The truth is that it is hard to keep holding when reading some of the experts analysis about the market and that makes me to depend on the personal judgements I hold about Bitcoin and ethereum. Monero on the other hand is one of the best coins to invest now because I also believe in the future of monero too.

I got myself a teeny bit more of Monero during the last dip and I felt quite proud of myself,,, people of course also bought the dips for Bitcoin and most other altcoins but apart from Bitcoin and Ethereum, only real people who intend to use crypto for their specific usages buy Monero. That is not just my opinion, but visit the different communities and you get what I mean.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀