Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you think would be the best in the long run?  (Read 14856 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:14:48 PM

Which coin do you think would be the best in the long run?

Please recommend the coins.
I don't want to buy for short investment.
There are so many blockchain projects in the world.
What project looks most promising?  Smiley Smiley

if I personally recommend you to invest in UBT, because I see a whitepaper and roadmap from the UBT project it's very good to be a long-term investment, so I'm sure in the future the price of UBT will increase very high and give you a very big profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:44:47 PM

In my opinion for a long-term investment is Bitcoin. If the altcoin is ETH.
I think the two names I mentioned are very good for long-term investment considering there are many blockchain projects in the world that are promising.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:25:37 AM

I would recommend BTC, ETH and XLM. If you invest USD $, i think it is better for you to invest in BTC and ETH for long term like one or two years from now. If you invest in XLM for long term, it can be more profitable than few other coins. I would recommend you to invest in two or three coin, not only in one coin.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:49:58 AM

I would recommend BTC, ETH and XLM. If you invest USD $, i think it is better for you to invest in BTC and ETH for long term like one or two years from now. If you invest in XLM for long term, it can be more profitable than few other coins. I would recommend you to invest in two or three coin, not only in one coin.
That's good, everyone's were looking for the assurance of having profits in the future and investing this few coins might give us something different.
I know it is quite a risk for crypto investment considering the market conditions but if we would not thinking of making it hard then, we could achieve of what we aim for in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:38:46 AM

Just choose several coins from the marketcap, and to be safe, I usually choosing from at least the top 10 or 20.
In my opinion it would be a lot safer than when we choose any new coins.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 04:13:16 AM

besides ethereum and bitcoin I believe in BNB tokens. see a very good platform exchange and you are becoming the biggest exchange today. that's why I believe BNB tokens will become one of the popular altcoins in the future.

and you know the IEO binance, it will have an impact on the BNB token. so there will be many benefits that can be obtained by the holders.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:20:26 AM

of course ethereum for me because it is a trusted altcoin and good for long term investment so pick ethereum you will not regret with this altcoin.
it is very difficult to determine which coins will be the best coins because of that the nature and risk of investing in crypto currency confidence and patience are the main capital in these investments
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:24:14 AM

If you are looking for coins with long-term investment goals, of course you better invest in altcoins that are already stable. CMC's top Altcoin is probably the main choice. You can analyze it yourself which is good for long-term investment, of course.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:24:34 AM

I bought Online (OIO). Although this project is currently under development but in the future it will bring a huge income.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:03:09 AM

I consider Pundi X (NPXS) one of the most promising coins for a long hold. From the number of coins that have not yet passed the ICO stage, in my opinion, the STONE token of the DataBlock project is very interesting and promising.

alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:17:00 AM

Only bitcoin and eth are both coin best in the long run, you can keep holding for long time of both coin eth and bitcoin because you can trade it or invest it and get much profit, almost eth and bitcoin keep stable coin right now.
ekim88

Activity: 355
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:13:56 AM

I believe that most of the investments need to be invested in Bitcoin or Ethereum (60-70%). And distribute the rest among the altcoins at your own risk.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 03:43:16 PM

IMHO except BTC there no other coins to live quite long. Just check old coin market list top 100 3-5 years ago and you will tons of great projects that all forgot now. So for the really long ride only BTC.

alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:48:08 PM

Looking at projects that are being adopted on a large scale is a good call for investing in the long run. MOAC is a great project to pay attention to especially with their two latest partnerships that happened in China. I think we will see more from them for sure
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:58:00 PM

IMHO except BTC there no other coins to live quite long. Just check old coin market list top 100 3-5 years ago and you will tons of great projects that all forgot now. So for the really long ride only BTC.
Difficult to disagree with you, of course, now Bitcoin is the most attractive coin for an investor. But it is likely that Bitcoin after a certain period of time, it will be possible to buy cheaper than its current price.

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:05:53 PM

Today there is no cryptocurrency better than Bitcoin for longterm (several years) investment. It has the most of application in compare with other cryptocurrency.

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:12:06 PM

For long run I will choose bitcoins. Bitcoins survive over 10 years now and still remain the king of crypto. Bitcoin is the oldest coin and still popular now, there are a lot of good altcoins too, like NEO, LTC, but we are not sure their future, they can be replaced by other coins. 
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:27:22 PM

Any coin that doesn't have a product should not be considered or seen as one that would last long, because that is one of the major factors that gives a coin its value, which invariably culminates into adoption.
Its use case is of utmost importance. Ensure you are investing in a coin that has a use.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:16:26 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is a great coin for long-term investment.
At the moment, this coin in the conditions of constant market volatility is at the top and does not give up its position.
I treat her very well because I am not afraid of losing my money invested in Ethereum.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:22:58 PM

When choosing coins for investment in long-term, I first of all pay attention to projects that are able to implement their ideas in the future (3-5-10 years).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: