Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2019 take us to Moon or Mars?  (Read 25545 times)
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:59:54 AM

Mars is still too far for the price of bitcoin and it may even face some difficulties in reaching the moon this year. But there are some reports online that some dormant whales are planning to become active again this year and giving hope to some investors who have been waiting for the return of the bullrun. All we can do now is to hope that everything will turn out better this year.
of course that happens because there is positive news from bitcoin, so their trust grows again to invest their funds in crypto. even though it hasn't reached Mars yet, but at least 2019 prices will go up
To reach the moon, of course we need a lot of support to make demand up high. like positive news, a good issue for bitcoin, and many other things. and for now the support is not so much, maybe not reach to the moon, but at least prices have rise
We should not worry after all because the demand is now continuing to increase. There is a possibility that the bitcoin will go to moon in this year due to its limited supply. We should just have enough patience for us able to wait the bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:37:45 AM

Maybe we have change word for bitcoin not go the to moon but bitcoin will go to the mars, its be available to make bitcoin and altcoin have growing and higher price, we are waiting when bitcoin will be stronger and could back to price below $10,000
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:55:06 AM

Stop daydreaming guys and try to be a little more conservative or realistic at the least. Do you think 2019 will be a repeat of that '17 run? We may be lucky if we even break 10k levels at the end of the year.
Nobody knew that the price in 2017 would be 20k, but it was. This is why ''cryptocurrenciers'' chose crypto, price can reach ATH any time as we did not expect. Here the logic does not always work, sometimes you need to imagine better things.
However, the situation, which was at the end of 2017, is unlikely to be repeated. Do you think that now the holders of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will simply hold it, as at the end of 2017, seeing how sharply it grows in price? I think that cryptocurrency holders will sell it in parts to secure their profits. We already know that behind the sharp rise in cryptocurrency will be its decline, its constant growth will not be. Therefore, as soon as the cryptocurrency will grow rapidly in price, people will throw it on the market and it will fall in price. It will probably be better than stagnation of the market after that for years.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:46:05 AM

I think nothing is impossible in the world of Cryptocurrency, if this year there is a lot of good news for Bitcoin then this year's prices will rise to the moon quickly, but it does not rule out that this year is still a bad year, so I hope and continue to pray there is a miracle coming.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:56:25 AM

I think nothing is impossible in the world of Cryptocurrency, if this year there is a lot of good news for Bitcoin then this year's prices will rise to the moon quickly, but it does not rule out that this year is still a bad year, so I hope and continue to pray there is a miracle coming.
then prepare yourself to face 2019, because the month doesn't necessarily happen this year. for that we have to be more patient waiting for it. for me holding and buying bitcoin now for a better life later. use your free money so as not to interfere with psychology, if our predictions are not as expected

2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:39:11 AM

It seems to me that there is no point in discussing what will happen with Bitcoin in 2019. Of course, I am sure that the year 2019 will be most favorable for Bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies, however, on a more global scale, i think that Bitcoin will become a world currency, and this will happen no later than 10 years later, in my opinion.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:08:58 AM

Looking back at 2017 and 2018, one thing became clear and that is the never die attitude of the true Bitcoin investor/user. We are as stubborn and tough as a Honey Badger and we fight to the bitter end.

Ask yourself if any other disruptive technology like Bitcoin would have survived this long, bearing in mind that we are being attacked and challenged from all sides. <Governments and Banks and competitor coins>  Huh

We took these challenges like scaling and we ran with it and our developers came up with a novel solution <Lightning Network> and now we are getting back up and running with that.

Let's wake the Honey Badger within us and continue the fight to Bitcoin to Mars!  Wink

I believe that Bitcoin will sustain till mass adoption as it has survived all this malevolent governments that try to shut it down. It will never die and it is here to change the world.
At least, blockchain technology is going to disrupt many industries if not all of them as it has already attract some eyes from companies that are big players in their fields.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:03:20 PM

I think go to the moon. but it's not at the time to support such a thing because last year the price of a market was very low, and until now the price of bitcoin has risen in the past month. but in bad luck, it returns to the previous price drop. so it's hard to say go to the moon whereas until now the previous cryptocurrency has never been back to admire it for everyone. furthermore it will be said if the bitcoin crypto increase.
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:45:39 PM

many people want to drop bitcoin, they spread bad news with the aim of creating panic. if they are not affected and remain calm, then the bitcoin will be fine. it depends on how we react.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:53:31 PM

Bitcoin does get a very strong opponent, so the development of bitcoin is quite restrained. However, it is proven that bitcoin is still able to survive and even has a very high value at the end of 2017. and in 2018 bitcoin experienced a low value of volatility, but it's not easy for us to say bitcoin will die. even that is the right time to invest our money in Bitcoin. and we believe the price of bitcoin will rise to the moon by the end of 2019.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:46:51 PM

Bitcoin does get a very strong opponent, so the development of bitcoin is quite restrained. However, it is proven that bitcoin is still able to survive and even has a very high value at the end of 2017. and in 2018 bitcoin experienced a low value of volatility, but it's not easy for us to say bitcoin will die. even that is the right time to invest our money in Bitcoin. and we believe the price of bitcoin will rise to the moon by the end of 2019.
I believe so.Bitcoin has been facing a lot of struggles last year but still it ended up as a survivor.This year,i know there are still more challenges to go before a bull run appears.And this will definitely take us to the moon and make big profits while bull run is still here.Hopefully this year might be more productive for us just like at the year end of 2017.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:08:14 PM

I think Bitcoin will just stick from this bearish market for a couple of months or more then starts to pump a little. I hope it is the bottom already if there is no FUD that will circulate again and change the course of Bitcoin. We could only speculate now because there is no possibility on how the market would react after that sudden drop lately.

sakrosak

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:30:52 PM

I think Bitcoin will just stick from this bearish market for a couple of months or more then starts to pump a little. I hope it is the bottom already if there is no FUD that will circulate again and change the course of Bitcoin. We could only speculate now because there is no possibility on how the market would react after that sudden drop lately.
Bitcoin has reached the bottom and we all hope that there will be no FUD so that the pump can begin immediately. Besides that, I also hope that no big whales will play with prices on the market.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:59:32 PM

Hopefully it won't take us to moon, but until Mars too.
lots of predictions for bitcoin, but still not sure if it will happen. hope that bitcoin can take us to the moon. I hope this year isn't as bad as last year

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:10:26 AM

Hopefully it won't take us to moon, but until Mars too.
lots of predictions for bitcoin, but still not sure if it will happen. hope that bitcoin can take us to the moon. I hope this year isn't as bad as last year
maybe could goes to farthest planet too not only mars.dont hope to much bitcoin price will rise again in near future.i am worry if it could not realize we will disappointed and we give up with this condition.
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:20:23 AM

bitcoin can survive until now, not least because trust in bitcoin still exists and even continues to increase.
although many people say that bitcoin is only a fraud, a bubble and blah blah blah

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:44:53 AM

Mars is still too far for the price of bitcoin and it may even face some difficulties in reaching the moon this year. But there are some reports online that some dormant whales are planning to become active again this year and giving hope to some investors who have been waiting for the return of the bullrun. All we can do now is to hope that everything will turn out better this year.
of course that happens because there is positive news from bitcoin, so their trust grows again to invest their funds in crypto. even though it hasn't reached Mars yet, but at least 2019 prices will go up
To reach the moon, of course we need a lot of support to make demand up high. like positive news, a good issue for bitcoin, and many other things. and for now the support is not so much, maybe not reach to the moon, but at least prices have rise
We should not worry after all because the demand is now continuing to increase. There is a possibility that the bitcoin will go to moon in this year due to its limited supply. We should just have enough patience for us able to wait the bull run.
Demand can go up and down depending on the trend. we should not see demand as a measure of the progress of bitcoin, the development will always be progressing and the spread is definitely enlarged. that's what we guarantee to users that bitcoin will definitely return to the moon
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:28:36 AM

bitcoin can survive until now, not least because trust in bitcoin still exists and even continues to increase.
although many people say that bitcoin is only a fraud, a bubble and blah blah blah
Those blah blah blacksheep will do like these until they see the reality but when you invested late the benefits is not going to be much for us,so people like you and me trusting the technology of bitcoin and it will become future of currency system.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dr.hopkins

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:12:46 AM

In 2019, Bitcoin, most likely, will not grow much in price. Big growth will be in subsequent years. Because of great importance in the growth of prices is the demand for Bitcoin. When people see that there is a stable growth, they will want to invest their money in it. Then bitcoin will respond to this with a sharp increase.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:20:01 AM

Lol why does planets were also involved if we are talking about the growth of cryptos ?  Before its only a moon but now we have a mars , oh and whats next ? Jupiter ? Dang !

anyway 2019 is probably different from 2018 because there were alot of good events that will occur in the 2nd to 3rd quarter of this year  . that includes the fork of eth and the agreement between etf and bitcoin  .  side rumors are about nasdaq , facebook and amazon that said to be supporting btc's  . lets wait for it .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: