Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2019 take us to Moon or Mars?  (Read 25544 times)
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:49:12 AM

If there is someone who invests in millions of dollars in Bitcoin this year, I am sure that the price of Bitcoin will rise to Mars quickly, and when prices rise will certainly be followed by other investors who panicked to buy, so we just wait and hope someone will buy Bitcoin with millions of dollars.
actually if we look at blockhain explorer, we will see many millions transaction worth of bitcoin.thousands bitcoin moved from exchange wallet to unknown wallet.but unfortunately its not enough for us.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:15:13 PM

There are now many good signs that the market will recover in this year. By looking at the historical chart, you can find out the same pattern that happen before. The moon that people are talking about will happen in this year.
we hope the best for cryptocurrency price this year, atlhough we could not make sure it will happen or not in this year.but if BAKKT launched this year it might be happen.

Still, the market is very still (sorry for this wordplay). I do not know what must happen to push the cryptocurrencies fly to the Moon or rush to Mars even.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:22:56 PM

If there is someone who invests in millions of dollars in Bitcoin this year, I am sure that the price of Bitcoin will rise to Mars quickly, and when prices rise will certainly be followed by other investors who panicked to buy, so we just wait and hope someone will buy Bitcoin with millions of dollars.
actually if we look at blockhain explorer, we will see many millions transaction worth of bitcoin.thousands bitcoin moved from exchange wallet to unknown wallet.but unfortunately its not enough for us.
The blockchain is one of the strongest technology ever created by the human raise. Bitcoin is unique and needs the passion of us to support it. If people wanted BITCOIN to take us to the moon or mars, then we need to support it further in order for it the go up again. I am expecting BITCOIn to take us to the mars too because of the fin-tech startups going out everywhere in the world and let us see what will happen.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:04:43 PM

I am uncertain about it ,we can go to another rally or we will see manipulation to reach back 7-10k range .we get to see many institution coming to crypto and there is etf play which can decide next direction.but  I am sure this year will be the last we are going to see btc low so it's better to get this opportunity to buy at dips and increased quantity.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:54:59 PM

we just entered in 2019, so it is difficult to predict the development of bitcoin this year, but it looks like this year the price of bitcoin will not increase as in 2017, it takes time for bitcoin to improve prices.
but it is not impossible if suddenly bitcoin increases like 2017.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:47:58 PM

Of course, I really want the price of Bitcoin to grow quickly, as this would mean that the prices of all altcoins also increased, but we need to pay attention not only to the prices of coins, but also to technology, such blockchain, which are gaining more and more popularity and worldwide recognition.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:12:39 PM

Seeing the current conditions we will think positively, even though it looks stable but in the following month, there will be a change. Indeed the crypto market cannot be predicted correctly but there is hope that by the end of this year there will be a better improvement and bring us to the moon.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:56:20 PM

Seeing the current conditions we will think positively, even though it looks stable but in the following month, there will be a change. Indeed the crypto market cannot be predicted correctly but there is hope that by the end of this year there will be a better improvement and bring us to the moon.
I agree.We should not lost hope easily and we should focus on our target goals to make huge profit and this will be possibly reach if we keep being positive all the time.I think there are more struggles we have to face in this current year but if we make this as our motivation to reach our goals,then surely we will end up this year as a very fruiful one and once again bitcoin will take us to the moon again.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:22:06 AM

1 person will not affect the market even though they have tons of money, after all there will be no one who dares to risk that much money, what we need to return to the moon is to make people back believe to buy bitcoin, when demand rises of course prices will return to moon
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:50:02 AM

1 person will not affect the market even though they have tons of money, after all there will be no one who dares to risk that much money, what we need to return to the moon is to make people back believe to buy bitcoin, when demand rises of course prices will return to moon
if we check in blockchain explorer we will see many million dolar worth in bitcoin , but its didnt give direct impact to bitcoin price.we need billions dolar to make bitcoin great again.if market capitalization could back to above 500billions we will see bitcoin go to the moon again.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:50:36 AM

Million of dollars is not enough to raise the value of bitcoin if there's someone who invested billions of dollars this might have the possibility that the value of bitcoin might be increased and that is impossible to happen.
qwerty6274

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:06:30 AM

Let's think without emotion. Has anyone thought that bitcoin will go up so much in 2017? There were assumptions, predictions, but people did not strongly believe in it. Then it happened. Then nobody believed that bitcoin could fall. It happened. Now there are suggestions that Bitcoin will go up again, but not everyone believes in it. Do you think it will happen? I think this is only a matter of time. How much will the price rise? But this question is now difficult to answer, it is impossible to predict this in advance.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:09:40 PM

Lets stop worrying about the value? We have serious problems. We keep on looking for price to jump and skyrocket, but little do we think about the adoption. Why is that? If we just focus on the adoption system, trust me, the price will start rising steadily itself. All we need to do is spread the usage of it everywhere. People will hesitate to accept it as a payment if the price keeps on spiking like this. We need steady and slow rise, rather than sudden jumps.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:32:23 PM

All the investors are Waiting for the Bitcoin market to shoot up,as the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and so no one will be able to predict the market situations accurately but there are more chances the price of bitcoins will hit the highest price before the 2020 Halving, now is the right time to invest on Bitcoins as this is the lowest price to earn hand full from investment.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:27:48 PM

It was a very hard time, after a whole year of bearish market.

Personally, I do not think about things like getting to the moon now, but I would prefer that the market make a steady and sustainable growth, growing slowly without other bubbles. I think it would be much better for all the crypt market in a long term vision.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:09:31 AM

Until today I have not seen a good movement in market conditions. is it possible that in 2019 the market conditions will quickly recover because I myself predict the recovery of market conditions will last long.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:20:53 AM

All the investors are Waiting for the Bitcoin market to shoot up,as the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and so no one will be able to predict the market situations accurately but there are more chances the price of bitcoins will hit the highest price before the 2020 Halving, now is the right time to invest on Bitcoins as this is the lowest price to earn hand full from investment.
I'm one of the people who waiting the market to recover because  I have now bags of altcoins and bitcoins. I didn't not waste this opportunity to buy many cryptocurrencies at cheap prices. The moon that all of the investors are talking about will happen in this year.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:01:04 PM

I do not expect too much from this year. I will be simply dealing with the day trading. as for the best cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum, I will be simply holding them for a very long time.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1540
Merit: 351

Mabuhay!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 02:26:44 PM

Looking back at 2017 and 2018, one thing became clear and that is the never die attitude of the true Bitcoin investor/user. We are as stubborn and tough as a Honey Badger and we fight to the bitter end.

Ask yourself if any other disruptive technology like Bitcoin would have survived this long, bearing in mind that we are being attacked and challenged from all sides. <Governments and Banks and competitor coins>  Huh

We took these challenges like scaling and we ran with it and our developers came up with a novel solution <Lightning Network> and now we are getting back up and running with that.

Let's wake the Honey Badger within us and continue the fight to Bitcoin to Mars!  Wink
Newer coins doesn't even mean that they have better technology or more advance than Bitcoin. What is interesting here is that we are not looking for the better, we are looking for the best that can withstand challenges that has the will to survive the never ending struggle. Bitcoin is the most trusted, pioneering, huge community and the most accepted crypto worldwide so why should I be interested on other coin if I can Bitcoin myself? One more thing is that Altcoins will remain dependent with Bitcoin so I believe next trip will be Mars.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:35:48 AM

There are now many good signs that the market will recover in this year. By looking at the historical chart, you can find out the same pattern that happen before. The moon that people are talking about will happen in this year.
Hopefully, that happens because that is what we wait for which can attract many people again. Increase in price gives assurance that no matter how hard it falls, there is a recovery after. Bitcoin never die that easy, though there is no permanent in this world, it existence won't disappear and will stay on the blockchain for long.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: