Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NeuroSurveillance - AI-Powered Face Detection for IP-Cameras  (Read 298 times)
neurosurveillance (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

Hello Crypto-Fellows,

I want to introduce my project NeuroSurveillance, an AI-driven Software which detects motion, faces and recognises faces in your ip-camera stream. You can train the system individual faces, so the software knows when a familiar our unfamiliar face passes your cameras.

NeuroSurveillance contains also an alertsystem, that will notify you via phone, email or windows notification that a certain motion has happened, faces have been detected or specific faces have been recognised (or not recognised to detect unwelcomed person). More alert options will come later.

I will add more classifiers from time to time, like license plate recognition, certain animal detection etc. So stay tuned for more.

If you are interested, feel free to visit my website https://neurosurveillance.com

You can reach me through the contact form if you have an question, improvement suggestions or want to preorder first licenses, which are completely free.
I am very privacy driven. So I am not using any cloud computing, which means that all processing is done on the local hardware.

I am very interested in cryptocurrencies and like its principles. That's why I am always look for including it in a meaningful way, maybe in a special smart contract. But I haven't had a good idea yet. If you have one, let me know.

PS: As suggested by another user, I moved this thread to this subforum.
neurosurveillance (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:16:46 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 08:42:59 AM by neurosurveillance

PS: As suggested by another user, I moved this thread to this subforum.

Hmmm, I was interested in this idea when you first mentioned it..

But if you don't know the difference between move and copy, I would tend to believe now you are just making this stuff up.  :/

I don't have mod-rights.
energyces

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

Very nice
can you explain me how the system works
You use a dedicated server to install the software ?

The Customer can install the software on a dedicated computer ?

Free licence is for 2 cameras right ?

this system is ONVIF ?
neurosurveillance (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Very nice
can you explain me how the system works
You use a dedicated server to install the software ?

The Customer can install the software on a dedicated computer ?

Free licence is for 2 cameras right ?

this system is ONVIF ?

The customer installs the software on a windows-based computer and can connect it with the ip cameras with its ip address.
Image processing is done on the local end user hardware. No servers from my side are involved.

Yes, it will be free for two cameras.
thereader

Activity: 278
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

The customer installs the software on a windows-based computer and can connect it with the ip cameras with its ip address.
Image processing is done on the local end user hardware. No servers from my side are involved.

Hey. I like your project. If you need marketing (not only on the forum), I’m happy to offer my services for market analysis and strategy creation.

Discuss the development of your business in our telegram chat.
neurosurveillance (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

Hey. I like your project. If you need marketing (not only on the forum), I’m happy to offer my services for market analysis and strategy creation.

Where can I contact you?
thereader

Activity: 278
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

Where can I contact you?

http://t.me/sologub

Discuss the development of your business in our telegram chat.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

This would be better if it is somehow connected to a virtual assistant like Alexa or Google Home with this way your clients can do hands free edits as well as be notified by the assistant itself. This is just a suggestion but I think a lot of your customers would like the virtual assistant connectivity for your service. Also do you have any study regarding the accuracy of your face detection? Or are there any kind of system reliability problems with it?
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

Care to explain further the advantage of your software? I mean there's a lot of facial detection apps right now, what do you think is your main strengths against those competitors? How about the universal flaw on face detection software? I mean what if the user suddenly shifts his face 20 degrees? Can your software still capture and "accurately" detect the person? Best of luck though, it seems you have invested a lot of time developing the said apps.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoCanuck

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

Sounds like a cool project, let me know if you're still looking for developers!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

Nest IQ already does this. 

https://nest.com/ca/cameras/nest-cam-iq-indoor/overview/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
neurosurveillance (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:17:54 PM

Care to explain further the advantage of your software? I mean there's a lot of facial detection apps right now, what do you think is your main strengths against those competitors? How about the universal flaw on face detection software? I mean what if the user suddenly shifts his face 20 degrees? Can your software still capture and "accurately" detect the person? Best of luck though, it seems you have invested a lot of time developing the said apps.

Accuracy and Correctness is a good question, but hard to answer since it depends on the circumstances: light conditions, image resolution etc. The classifier is not trainied for specific scenarios but for general overall correctness. Most competitors use cloud computing to process the images. This enables a high framerate and the software doesn't need a lot local ressources. But it also opens the pandoras box. Does it make sense to send your private footages (that are meant to support your safety) around the world to unknown servers? Data Safety is a big deal here. My software process everything on the clients hardware.

Sounds like a cool project, let me know if you're still looking for developers!

Thanks, I am thinking about to make it open source. This may increase the overall benefit.

Yes, there are several vendors. But they all have to deal with same issue. Either they sell the required hardware or use cloud computing. At least those I have read about.
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:05:23 PM

I have a doubt. Maybe a foolish one. Through CCTV camera one can see who is standing or passing on camera side.
Then why we need a AI powered face detection?

neurosurveillance (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:21:07 PM

I have a doubt. Maybe a foolish one. Through CCTV camera one can see who is standing or passing on camera side.
Then why we need a AI powered face detection?

Because you don't have time to watch your CCTV camera 24/7. I am not sure I get your point.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: