Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dump has started for 2019  (Read 27877 times)
galya.crip

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:34:00 AM

Yes, it's time to get used to what is happening with the crypt now and the fact that everyone is waiting for growth is nice but now it is not possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:06:24 AM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??
If you can't fight it, just follow it. Why we not think like whales? even with lower capital than them, if they can make profit, we can follow it. It means we must know what they look like and what they do in market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:19:57 AM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

We'll never be free of whales.In any market,in raw materials,financial,cryptocurrency there are major players who determine the game. Unfortunately,we cannot guess where they will send the course tomorrow.Hope for the best...
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:11:39 AM

Cryptocurrency market is a free market, everyone can buy and sell Bitcoin or any other coin so the answer is no. No one can free crypto market from huge investors and not only in this market but all kinds of market (stocks, forex, etc...), there are whales that will always affects the market. Red days is a normal scenario and you have to accept the realty and be used to it. Of course there are people that will always take their profit when there is a certain amount of gains from the market, small or big investors have rights to make profits as long as the money that they are using is from legal activities.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:24:09 AM

Yes, it's time to get used to what is happening with the crypt now and the fact that everyone is waiting for growth is nice but now it is not possible.
what makes it impossible? because in my opinion, whenever big investors will come we also never expect it, so everything is still uncertain. it could be faster or be very long time

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Trexmarket
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 10:27:44 AM

I completely agreed with you.

Join us in this epic financial revolution! - TREX.ORG - The decentralized exchange
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:44:59 AM

why did you think that 2019 would start from the market recovery? there are no reasons for it so just relax and wait for ETF approving.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:47:11 AM

If you can't fight it, just follow it. Why we not think like whales? even with lower capital than them, if they can make profit, we can follow it. It means we must know what they look like and what they do in market.
yes you are right, I think that makes sense especially for me who is not as good as those who can manipulate the market today. somehow must be able to survive even though this is not in the real world. at least with trading options while waiting for the market to recover is the way we can do it.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:59:51 AM

ye the market was down so much I don't know why this happen, I think because of upcoming ethereum fork? I remember bitcoin cash same happened when bitcoin cash forked.

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:56:46 AM

My feeling is that we tested the buying pressure on Tuesday and found it to be far weaker than expected, and that this problem remains. As a result upwards momentum is small compared to downwards. I would not expect a large move to the upside, unless the Asian markets decide this is the time to buy.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:00:29 PM

The truth is that the dump has always existed in 209 and t is no surprise

The recent pumps were not a surge but a brained, and that’s why traders and hodlers ha s to be smarter and have focal knowledge about whatever project they hodl

Let’s be smart and vigilant
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:36:15 PM

If you can trace how things works with whales then you can tail them, but the saddest truth, it is really hard knowing what they are planning and what would be the fate of the market after, we don't have any trace what is really happening why there's such a pressure of more bearish than the bullish to run strong and start the pumped.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:47:54 PM

Why are you so worry about the dump as this is not the first and will not be the last , I see more dip coming this year and moving up will be this year too , though we do see market manipulation from whales and it both comes in pump and dump but I see many crying when we see a dump but happy and don't think pump also can be manipulate , why people so worry when dump and only want pump which is not right if I may ask? Once there is pump we should expect dump and vase on the chart we are still going more down.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:54:58 PM

Don't be upset. No pain - no gain. Everything is still possible and maybe already tomorrow we will se a huge BTC pump. Just HODL it!  Smiley
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:57:15 PM

Yes it was sad day because it back again to a dump price. But in this situation we should need to calm down and not being greedy to sell your altcoins to a low of price. But if we believe in crypto ill think we can hold our altcoins until it be back again, Holding is the best way for us to avoid selling low of price.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:02:03 PM

Yes it was sad day because it back again to a dump price. But in this situation we should need to calm down and not being greedy to sell your altcoins to a low of price. But if we believe in crypto ill think we can hold our altcoins until it be back again, Holding is the best way for us to avoid selling low of price.
but now the best choice is only to hold the altcoin we have. if we sell it now, then we will lose, because we don't trust crypto. now we can trust crypto and choose to hold all the assets we have rather than we have to lose. we just need to be patient and wait for the situation to improve.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:02:20 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 01:13:22 PM by bitcoin31

Let's gives bitcoin more time there is no instant everything have progress and I think bitcoin need that too. I can see pumping will start soon so everyone will not give this time because if they are not give up in the year 2018 there is no reason for us to leave to bitcoin we need to be always be positive here in cryptoworld so we can pursuave other people to Invest and you can see the market rise.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:08:15 PM

but now the best choice is only to hold the altcoin we have. if we sell it now, then we will lose, because we don't trust crypto. now we can trust crypto and choose to hold all the assets we have rather than we have to lose. we just need to be patient and wait for the situation to improve.
exactly, earlier this year it was not very good for cryptocurrency but I still believe that this year will be a good year for cryptocurrency, because this year there is a lot of good news about cryptocurrency so we have to be patient waiting.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:11:59 PM

I think it's just manipulation or a combination of circumstances which affect the psyche of people and they leave the market. I think you need to get in and not to pass if we believe in the market ! My personal opinion.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:24:09 PM

Market is still in correction mode so we are experiencing the downtrend in the market but soon bitcoin may cross 4000 dollars and get stabilised in 5000 dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: