Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITKONTACTS FREELANCING PLATFORM - XVG FORK - 100% PoS - PRESALE  (Read 1177 times)
passafiero78

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:24:17 PM

i have downloaded too the wallet and that'sok , workes . i have to wait the site web for the presale and explorer. Smiley
BTCBTCBTCBTC
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 10:33:41 PM

This project looks interesting and could have huge potential if the team can deliver on what they propose. Having a social network where thousands of people can connect in the one place would be something that the crypto world needs. I might start off with a small staking package and see how well it does, if the team start delivering then I'll look to buy more BKS.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bitkontacts-official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:19:35 PM

Discord Pre-sale has started. Please inquire in #pre-sale channel to acquire your BKS staking package.
Upon choosing your package you may send BTC to the Pre-sale address: 19DcwFtjyDvbEiKPULUUdMV44Y1r1xp2mw
Post your TXID in #presale-channel. Also please provide your BKS address to receive coins

Join Discord: https://discord.gg/NdrDqe7
K P#5737

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:27:04 PM

what is the collateral?
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:31:18 PM

what is the collateral?

Hi KP,

BKS is a 100% Proof-of-stake currency. We don't have masternodes nor collaterals. You can purchase staking packages and start staking right away

Thank you
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:25:46 PM

I just bought my first BKS staking package. I will monitor it closely, I started off with a silver package, may consider buying gold package soon. Good luck to the BKS team exciting concept
Congratulation
chunkycash445

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:59:38 PM

Pre-sale prices are affordable.. will fit any budget. I think this is a fair approach unlike some projects ripping people off cough cough example LRM 2 BTC per masternode.

600 sats per coin + bonuses is a fair price. Good decision by BKS team. I will start off with a silver package.
blogoesman

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:28:30 PM

Awesome Project. And I'm sure this will be a promising investment. Moreover, PRESALE prices are very affordable.
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 10:39:08 PM

We can see that this dev team mean business and they ain't wasting any time at trying to get listed on an exchange with BKS up for voting on HotDex. Currently BKS is ranked number #1 after just a few hours of being listed, we the community can help out as everyone gets 1 free vote to use. Seeing a new project listed on a exchange early on gives people the confidence to buy and stake. I think this project has a bright future ahead of it.

To vote for BKS on HotDex: http://vote.hotshotcoin.org/index.php

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:24:05 PM

They aim to build distributed social networks with market of a marketplace.
I would like to focus on trends as I think that what BSK aims for will become popular.
mcjewbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:36:35 PM

good concept, if you guys can deliver what you promise this can actually work out pretty well. I think alot of crypto projects are confused where to start when looking for marketing or development help. There is no real freelancer website for crypto so its definitely a good idea. Hopefully this coin comes out with a bang on exchanges for that that to happen your marketing will have to be top notch, you will need buyers on the day it is listed. Good luck I will free up some btc for a package.
kingcrypto925

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:37:26 AM

where is the website  ? and explorer?
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:58:29 AM

where is the website  ? and explorer?

Hello kingcrypto925

Website and explorer are now Live!

https://bitkontacts.org/
http://explorer.bitkontacts.org/
ChefChaoen

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:56:32 PM

I think BITKONTACTS is a very interesting project.
I hope that the project will develop and in the near future will see it in exchange platforms
Join to Discord to take part in channels bounties
good luck
VL30AD

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:09:24 PM

seems to be a good project all at a good level I think it's worth taking a closer look at, and there's also an invitation to a discord contest
sabbir371

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:49:40 PM

I think the bks coin is a very unique and excellent project now in cryptocurrency world  ..  They have their own website.. And have many better futures for their participants and buyers..   So i think it will give us very  big profit... Thank you
Soulfly34

Activity: 136
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:38:02 PM

The intentions are noble. Create a social platform where users can sell their skills or buy the skills of others for certain purposes. A platform where you can put your ingenuity at the service of others and be rewarded as well. Noble intentions. Good luck!
coxian

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:12:43 PM

Just read everything over here. Seems good project so far. Aim to build distributed social networks with market of a marketplace is good thing. Hope you can make it. Still long way to go. Good luck
vella85

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:16:38 PM

I just want to remind everyone that the presale has started and staking packages have been selling so be sure to check out there discord if this project interests you. Also the team are looking to get listed on HotDex as their first exchange but needs the communities help with voting, currently its looking good with BKS ranked first but we need the votes to keep coming so BKS remains in the top 5 as the top 5 are the coins that will be listed once HotDex launches in the next week or so.

http://vote.hotshotcoin.org/index.php

Pegasus24

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:17:13 AM

Excited to have found this new high pos coin! All looking very well, good usp love it! Gonna be good, better watch this!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: