Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats makes bitcoin Price Drop ?  (Read 339 times)
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:34:53 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 05:10:00 PM by Zin-Zang

What is make bitcoin price drop !

when supply of a product goes up, the Price of a product goes down. Too much of a demand for the product will cause the supply to diminish. As a result, prices will rise. the product will then become too expensive . 90% of bitcoin blocks reward has already  been  mine and all crypto  currency  depend on bitcoin so the demand ratio of bitcoin is really high  still bitcoin keeps dropping
.. I want to know what is behind it !!

Lauda pissed me off, so I am selling all of my bitcoins to destroy the crypto world forever,

So it's lauda's fault. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101872

Wink
I might be kidding, I might not!

I don't think you're kidding. I think you really are insane.

I am much calmer now, destroying the entire crypto-universe to punish lauda , is quite therapeutic,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
See you at Bitcoin < $500   Wink

Cool

FYI:
This entire Bitcoin Circus is a Joke, might as laugh about it, that is before I destroy it completely.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:37:30 PM

Not just one but there are many reasons BTC price to drop and this is a common thing for any trading asset in the world and even in the stock market but according to my understanding for bitcoin reasons like restrictions from governments and lack of positive support from media made a huge impact than any other problem to reduce the demand of BTC among investors and traders but I hope this situation will change in the future

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 04:39:02 PM

when supply of a product goes up, the Price of a product goes down. Too much of a demand for the product will cause the supply to diminish. As a result, prices will rise. the product will then become too expensive . 90% of bitcoin blocks reward has already  been  mine and all crypto  currency  depend on bitcoin so the demand ratio of bitcoin is really high  still bitcoin keeps dropping

Lauda pissed me off, so I am selling all of my bitcoins to destroy the crypto world forever,

So it's lauda's fault. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101872

Wink

I don't think you're kidding. I think you really are insane. Probably from losing all your money by investing in Bcash. Its disturbing how personal you are taking the initial red trust you got. Your actions earned you 3 more negative trusts... I really don't understand what you're still doing here. I mean feel free to carry on. At least its entertaining.

I am much calmer now, destroying the entire crypto-universe to punish lauda , is quite therapeutic,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
See you at Bitcoin < $500   Wink

Cool

500$ bitcoin would be a true achievement, as it would help a lot of poor people to easier earn one of those crappy bitcoin

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:39:16 PM

when supply of a product goes up, the Price of a product goes down. Too much of a demand for the product will cause the supply to diminish. As a result, prices will rise. the product will then become too expensive . 90% of bitcoin blocks reward has already  been  mine and all crypto  currency  depend on bitcoin so the demand ratio of bitcoin is really high  still bitcoin keeps dropping .. I want to know what is behind it !!

I think the main reason behind price drop of Bitcoin is it is not widely accepted yet, many govts have not legalize Bitcoin, regulation issues are lingering thats why most of the investors have already booked their profit and are not investing till there is a good news about Bitcoin.

Technically every market is has big drop sometime and same is the case with crypto, big whales might be accumulating Bitcoin for selling at high price in future and that may the reason for price drop of Bitcoin.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:45:27 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 05:10:45 PM by Zin-Zang

Wink

I don't think you're kidding. I think you really are insane.

I am much calmer now, destroying the entire crypto-universe to punish lauda , is quite therapeutic,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
See you at Bitcoin < $500   Wink

Cool

500$ bitcoin would be a true achievement, as it would help a lot of poor people to easier earn one of those crappy bitcoin

Odds are all of the miners are shut off by then or not soon after.  Cool
No the death of bitcoin , is all that really matters.  Cheesy

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:03:51 PM

I think it’s not unimportant that last year the price of bitcoin was greatly inflated by the bots on the stock exchanges trading with themselves.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:56:53 PM

Theres so many reason why bitcoin drops like fud news, panic selling when they see bitcoin drops and many more. I think we need to study about bitcoin and what is bitcoin so we have more idea how to manage what we in bitcoin. Don't stop to study and learn about bitcoin and crypto because it will help us to make a good profit in the future.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:53:30 AM

when supply of a product goes up, the Price of a product goes down. Too much of a demand for the product will cause the supply to diminish. As a result, prices will rise. the product will then become too expensive . 90% of bitcoin blocks reward has already  been  mine and all crypto  currency  depend on bitcoin so the demand ratio of bitcoin is really high  still bitcoin keeps dropping .. I want to know what is behind it !!
yes, basically, when more and more bitcoin is needed, the price will continue to increase, this is called a demand factor. the opposite is true when bitcoin is avoided, the price can decrease. when people's trust has decreased then it will also automatically make the price of bitcoin decline. so give confidence in bitcoin and other digital currencies. support from all of us will determine how the achievements of bitcoin in the future.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:55:30 AM

It's because of some greedy holders im my opinion except whales,  which they are always gaining quick profits just to avoid risky situation. that's the common reason why the prices in the market always fluctuate  and become so volatile nowadays.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 07:50:14 PM

whale market manipulations
Yes, whales market manipulation might be involved as must people believed but the market is yet to be stable or gain the right market demanding which could strength the market and literally bring bullish market. However, you ought not to expect much from the market by now until every thing is completely settle down.

bitcointlkacc

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:59:23 PM

Yes, whales market manipulation might be involved as must people believed but the market is yet to be stable or gain the right market demanding which could strength the market and literally bring bullish market. However, you ought not to expect much from the market by now until every thing is completely settle down.

Agree, whales sell a large amount of coins quickly, to make panic and buy at a lower level cheaper, from scared, inexperienced investors.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:34:34 PM

I'm not sure why the price of bitcoin tends to decline rather than grow this year, but it is certainly the main cause because the market is very volatile for now. Prolonged corrections make many traders and investors prefer to be quiet. and some experts predict the market will take a long time to return to normal and grow.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:14:36 AM

when supply of a product goes up, the Price of a product goes down. Too much of a demand for the product will cause the supply to diminish. As a result, prices will rise. the product will then become too expensive . 90% of bitcoin blocks reward has already  been  mine and all crypto  currency  depend on bitcoin so the demand ratio of bitcoin is really high  still bitcoin keeps dropping .. I want to know what is behind it !!

What you are talking about is really what happens in the much longer term.

Demand for bitcoin fluctuates in the short run quite wildly, due to factors such as market sentiment, what's in the news, and just speculation. Even though the supply side of the equation remains stable due to the fact that bitcoin's supply is hard coded into the network and can't be manipulated by any central entity (wihich is exactly what makes bitcoin valuable in the first place), the demand side is by no means stable.

You may also say that bitcoin adoption is pretty much unchanged in the short term, and adoption is probably the best measure for demand. Well yes, but again, in the long term. In the short term, the markets are highly irrational. Panic dumps in this bear market that comes out of nothing is common. And it's not just bitcoin, it's pretty much any free trading market.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:29:45 AM

price of everything is determined based on supply and demand but determining the resulting price is nowhere near as simple as you think it is. there are a lot of other factors that come into play not to mention that the price is being determined in a place called "exchange" like Coinbase, Bitstamp, Kraken, Bitfines. and these places are pretty small, meaning the order books consist of small number of bids and asks which makes it susceptible to manipulation by anyone with a large amount of money and also susceptible to big swings in case of a surge of buys or sells. the result is a price that sometimes swings wildly and goes above or goes below the intrinsic value of it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:57:31 AM

Community concerns are the main factor at this time. This is because when more people sell Bitcoin the price will continue to decline. When more people need Bitcoin, the price will slowly increase. Things like this are named as a factor in demand, this is a normal thing that characterizes Bitcoin as a commodity that is highly influenced by market conditions and situations.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:02:31 AM

This kind of manipulation can really affect the price of bitcoin to down. There are many whales in market that can easily manipulate the price but I think most of whales want to have low price so they can still buy more tokens.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3214

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:00:02 PM

... I think most of whales want to have low price so they can still buy more tokens.

That makes absolutely no sense. Think about it. If a whale has a ton of coins, they want the price to go higher, not lower.

For example, let's say you are a whale with 100,000 BTC, currently worth about $350 million. Would you drive the value of your coins down by 20%, or $70 million, just so you can save $7 million when you buy another 10000 coins? Lose $70 million, but save $7 million -- sounds like a great plan.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:45:34 PM

That makes absolutely no sense. Think about it. If a whale has a ton of coins, they want the price to go higher, not lower.

For example, let's say you are a whale with 100,000 BTC, currently worth about $350 million. Would you drive the value of your coins down by 20%, or $70 million, just so you can save $7 million when you buy another 10000 coins? Lose $70 million, but save $7 million -- sounds like a great plan.

People don't understand that there is more in this market than whales trying to manipulate the price to buy lower. I am sure that whales have done enough to support the price at certain levels to maintain their portfolio value, but it just wasn't enough with how severe the selling pressure was. Imagine if they didn't provide that buy support, we might have tanked way harder than what most people can imagine right now.

A lot of selling pressure came from ICO's, and what people seem to ignore, Bitcoin miners themselves. They have to sell more coins in advance in order to make sure that they have enough liquid funds to be able to pay their bills in the forthcoming months.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: