Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin related cartoon  (Read 1884 times)
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 06:09:55 PM

Good start, it will be very interesting to see the full short cartoon with voice acting!
If not secret when the planned to end this cartoon and what kind of voice acting you are planning?
In any case, good luck - a very interesting and creative activity, but I think it takes a lot of time.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:57:43 PM

it is great having a bitcoin related cartoon, it is definitely another means to reach out to people and get them to know about bitcoin. we need more bitcoin related cartoon
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 04:45:29 PM

Good start, it will be very interesting to see the full short cartoon with voice acting!
If not secret when the planned to end this cartoon and what kind of voice acting you are planning?
In any case, good luck - a very interesting and creative activity, but I think it takes a lot of time.

There will be voice acting, I have a few people who are recording their voices now. Once they are added I will have to mess around with the cartoon some more and once the editing is lined up the cartoon will be released.

Yeah this has taken a long long long time. But mostly because I can't work on it 8 hours a day since I need to put food on the table Tongue

However if a bunch of people watched this, and a designer contacted me about designing it then it could be alot faster.

Positivebetting
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:07:30 PM

I always liked any manifestation of creativity. So your the cartoon I also liked. It's great, keep working on it. Recently I also discovered bitcoin songs, I also liked it very much. Wish you success.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:12:28 PM

Yes, I would like to see the full version of the cartoon with voice acting as soon as possible. I hope you will be able to complete it and quickly show us. You're good at this, don't give up.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:35:06 AM

Crypto Zoo
E.1. "The Crypto Stork"

I am in the middle of creating a cryptocurrency cartoon show in Paint. I already have over 100 scenes done. The show is going to be based around cryptocurrency and will be a comedy show talking about recent events etc

The first episode is a play on "fork" and will talk about Satoshi's vision and Cash.

27 second clip https://youtu.be/vfT1Nwdeu8g

This clip will obviously have audio etc when finished and will be around 10 minutes long. I just wanted to show how the scenes will work. Subscribe if you like it, and you will get a notification when the actual video is live.

Where do you get information about Bitcoin? Do you watch Youtube video's or just read the daily news?

Well this is really interesting. It's a great idea to advertise and promote bitcoin using cartoon. It can easily get the interest of people especially since it is going to be comedy, as long as it's fun to watch, more people will be interested. Good luck,  I hope it'll be successful.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:14:06 AM

When your show comes out, do not forget to share the link. The ICO project that has been collecting cryptocurrency for the world's first film, shot thanks to ICO fees, was recently completed. Despite the difficult situation in the crypto market, the project managed to collect a hard-cup and the world's first film created with cryptocurrency will be released in 2019. The world is changing. I wish you that you also managed to create a unique and sought-after product that will appeal to your viewers. As far as I understand, you don’t need to raise funds for the development of the project, so I simply wish you success.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 10:30:03 PM

I think it's a good idea but if we create bitcoin as cartoon then it would be mostly. likely by children's.

I don't think this is true, but I would be glad even if children watched it. If people learn or find it funny, then I am glad.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:43:14 PM

I have been working on another episode as well, so if people enjoy it when it comes out. Then in 7 days after release another episode will come out.

Positivebetting
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:51:23 PM

The bird doesn't look like a stork Smiley

I was hoping to see comedy or some kind of sarcastic talks about bitcoin or probably dark comedy with it. I was amaze how South park had come up to their scene, its like the old time stock trading where they'd have to talk over the phone to bid. I'd be good to see these kind of scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD0mrmmYaKQ

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:20:27 PM

Crypto Zoo
E.1. "The Crypto Stork"

I am in the middle of creating a cryptocurrency cartoon show in Paint. I already have over 100 scenes done. The show is going to be based around cryptocurrency and will be a comedy show talking about recent events etc

The first episode is a play on "fork" and will talk about Satoshi's vision and Cash.

This clip will obviously have audio etc when finished and will be around 10 minutes long. I just wanted to show how the scenes will work. Subscribe if you like it, and you will get a notification when the actual video is live.

Where do you get information about Bitcoin? Do you watch Youtube video's or just read the daily news?

Ive already seen this post somewhere with exactly the same content dont know if it does because OP wants to have merit by posting it on different thread. But anyways, do you have any progress with the video? Im looking forward and excited with the finnished product.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ThirdPrize2

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:22:13 PM

Crypto Zoo
E.1. "The Crypto Stork"

What is the actual script/joke for this?
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:35:09 PM

Very nice and good job time mate i give one merit for your time and effort making such great video, it's excellence this video can helpto the people how much bitcoin well useful.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:11:36 PM

I just remembered all those topics about how we could educate people about crypto.
Why, by using animation of course! Your idea is great, and it may serve as a tool for implementing crypto into our daily life.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:42:01 PM

What is important in these things is not the graphics or animations, but the message. That said, I hope the real thing is going to be much better than the intro. It reminds me of those animations we used to do on the side of our notebooks during boring classes and lectures. Keep it coming.

BitcoinFani

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:29:26 PM

I think the videos about bitcoin should be instructive and quality. the people who deal with bitcoin are making me crazy. If bitcoin is the subject of cartoons, it is necessary to tell and educate children. This is their technology. and bitcoin is the first step for the future.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:06:45 PM

That is a nice one having a bitcoin cartoon in place but at that if it will only be promoted on YouTube is will help enlighten the entire world about bitcoin but talking about bitcoin and Santoshi in an act of cartoon will be highly sensitive because you need to give further information about the whereabout of Santoshi and what bitcoin really is.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 06:55:06 PM

Crypto Zoo
E.1. "The Crypto Stork"

Ive already seen this post somewhere with exactly the same content dont know if it does because OP wants to have merit by posting it on different thread. But anyways, do you have any progress with the video? Im looking forward and excited with the finnished product.
Ive never asked or mentioned merit so I dont know why you would assume that. I could care less about rank or whatever merit does. Yes I have still been working on it along with another cartoon episode. Its tough to fit in time as I need to work etc However it is coming along and it will be finished soon. I will update the OP with the release date.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 03:01:24 PM

I will encourage you to make more informative video like this. It will help people to understand what is BTC and How it works. Subscribed your channel and Waiting for the full video. Best of luck.

I am planning on doing an informational video of BTC. This episode will just be more of a comedy with real information.

Positivebetting
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:23:32 PM

Release Date: Launching on YouTube 2/22/19 6PM EST

Crypto Zoo
E.1. "The Crypto Stork"

This informative video can help other people to understand and to become aware what is bitcoin. Keep creating many videos like this because it can create a domino effect in the society where people will become interested to patronize bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: