Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: failure to gain profit  (Read 18946 times)
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:24:22 PM

try to learn technical analysis, don't just rely on the news, combine fundamental and technical, so that you are more confident when entering the market..  Wink
it's true because by combining fundamental and technical it is great to trade very well and by combining them we can get a lot of knowledge too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:46:03 PM

try to learn technical analysis, don't just rely on the news, combine fundamental and technical, so that you are more confident when entering the market..  Wink
it's true because by combining fundamental and technical it is great to trade very well and by combining them we can get a lot of knowledge too
Trading is not just easy by having fundamental and technical analyzation, it also needs experience and deep research of which coins you must pick that having potential when it comes trading. You can use that news and pumping group such as a reference but don't stick with them. If you don't have enough knowledge of trading, then, don't easily engage because it might be a failure you to gain profit.
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:48:05 PM

When I was trading I solely relied on the news and it seems like it hardly ever works, I agree with others and you should learn technical analysis, it won't guarantee anything but it's prob better than reading the news outlets.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:52:12 PM

The crypto market is currently very unstable. I am easily affected, in panic selling conditions like now I sometimes sell bitcoin at a price lower than the purchase price. The result is a fatal loss.

So far, I have only relied on news information obtained from forums and social media and a little understanding of the foundation of price charts and market movements to make investment decisions in Bitcoin.

Then what is the way so that I can make a big profit ...?

How to effectively avoid unnecessary losses ...?

Trading is not that simple as you understand, you need to have proper planning and execution, most important how strong your analysis is. Do not rely on free signal provided by anyone, it may lead you to further loss. First of all you start analyze market for some days, try to learn charts. First trade demo before going live, this way you can generate profit, do not take high risk trades initially and keep you risk calculated.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:52:24 PM

I think if you do not understand it then I do not think you will lose, you started trading without understanding anything, as a result you lost your money. You should have taken the help of a good quality trader...
No body should start trading without knowledge because it’s very important to have knowledge what you are doing and what you are doing it for. People here spend time so their aim should be learning basic skills of trading so there will be no more lose only profit. In crypto only they succeed who learns from mistakes.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:06:47 PM

The best thing than we can do when we trade is that, always have your backup research on any coin or at least you analyze both TA and FA of that coin. We might not get profit sometime but you must not give up since its normal in trading so you should do better the next time you trade to have some profit.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:13:24 PM

You should change your mindset about bitcoin. Don't sell at a loss if you're not a trader. Just HODL it while studying technical analysis and risk management. THEN when you have mastered the art of trading ( at least theoretically) you can start "playing" with your funds in the market. Wink
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:49:31 PM

I think if you do not understand it then I do not think you will lose, you started trading without understanding anything, as a result you lost your money. You should have taken the help of a good quality trader...
No body should start trading without knowledge because it’s very important to have knowledge what you are doing and what you are doing it for. People here spend time so their aim should be learning basic skills of trading so there will be no more lose only profit. In crypto only they succeed who learns from mistakes.
Nobody's become successful without commiting any mistakes and losses,  but they learned things from it and they became strong enough.
When you are in this field, you should be vulnerable enough and do instant adjustment depending on the market flows. 
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:20:24 PM

When I was trading I solely relied on the news and it seems like it hardly ever works, I agree with others and you should learn technical analysis, it won't guarantee anything but it's prob better than reading the news outlets.
You should not trade according to the news but instead according to the price of the market. Some news may bring some FUD to traders and will lead for them to FOMO which could result in a sudden drop of the price in the market. Don't trade if you are too emotional about of the situation you might end up losing too much too.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:47:18 PM

You should not trade according to the news but instead according to the price of the market. Some news may bring some FUD to traders and will lead for them to FOMO which could result in a sudden drop of the price in the market. Don't trade if you are too emotional about of the situation you might end up losing too much too.
How can you be a good trader if you are just depending on the news? Yes it can be a source of your action but never to depend on that alone. Trading is more on reading the chart and price moment, if you failed to gain profit then try to trader again, if you lose that is not the end yet.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:57:03 PM

Sad to say for quick drops of altcoin into the marketcap people are expecting to get quick profits but is failed that's is a part of crypto investment unpredictable when to get huge profits the key of the succes to get profits in crypto is patience and believe it strong as currency and stay keep faith.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:51:58 AM

The crypto market is currently very unstable. I am easily affected, in panic selling conditions like now I sometimes sell bitcoin at a price lower than the purchase price. The result is a fatal loss.

So far, I have only relied on news information obtained from forums and social media and a little understanding of the foundation of price charts and market movements to make investment decisions in Bitcoin.

Big profit start from small profit, meaning learn and do with realistic limit you have ( mindset, asset, strategy ). If you start with big profit you'll bankrupt and never survive not to scare you but that is reality. So many people came into market without good preparation, no basic knowledge and never practice. Make a journal, test your strategy, write what you need and never repeat the same mistakes.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:47:33 AM

We can not avoid loss in trading activity but we can only minimize the loss. When you loss should less periode and less percentace than taking profit. And to minimize loss we have to use stop loss for each trade. Use technical analysis to know support and resistance area and dont FOMO.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:13:29 AM

We can not avoid loss in trading activity but we can only minimize the loss. When you loss should less periode and less percentace than taking profit. And to minimize loss we have to use stop loss for each trade.
One basic rule of trading reads like this, "cut your loss earlier and let your profits run". This will be possible along with trailing stop-loss but I am not sure how effectively it could be implemented into highly fluctuating crypto markets. Yes, we cannot completely avoid losses but we may look for opportunities to have less number of losses. When we are good at technical analysis then we may have a trading career which will be having very less to zero losses. Basically, our losses should be lesser than sum of profits, nothing else doesn't matter.

With all due respect, you shouldn't be trading gambling at all.
Often we are seeing many people are approaching trading in gambler's way. Lack of knowledge and experience must be the reason and this community may help them to fix that issue Wink.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:55:22 AM

If you don't want to loss,then don't sell it now.You are doing good but this is not the right time to make huge profits you maybe earned something if you tried day trading but beginner the chance of losing also there so don't do anything now,just hold it.You will start to make profits once the bulls wakeup.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:28:18 AM

The point that you must really pay attention to is patience, with patience then you can get a chance to seize the opportunity to make a profit. If you are impatient then of course you can make inappropriate decisions. Without patience, you can only panic and of course it is a bad thing for the coins you have. Trust a Trader that patience is the most must have, patience will make yourself extraordinary and have the right momentum in gaining profit. Without having patience, a Trader will only experience failure and it will eliminate a lot of money he has. Let's learn calm and keep patience as well as possible, emotional control will determine what a trader will get in the future.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:51:24 AM

We can not avoid loss in trading activity but we can only minimize the loss. When you loss should less periode and less percentace than taking profit. And to minimize loss we have to use stop loss for each trade. Use technical analysis to know support and resistance area and dont FOMO.
Any kind of strategy he is just too have an idea but there is no assurance that this is going to happen so just tried with the money you can afford to lose, I don't trade when the market is really down just hope for the better days.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:22:03 AM

If you don't want to loss,then don't sell it now.You are doing good but this is not the right time to make huge profits you maybe earned something if you tried day trading but beginner the chance of losing also there so don't do anything now,just hold it.You will start to make profits once the bulls wakeup.
It is very difficult to do this. Looking at the current market we cannot expect what will happen in the upcoming market. Everyone is optimistic, but I believe we will have to wait a long time because from now until 2020 everything will get worse.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:39:50 PM

Sad to say for quick drops of altcoin into the marketcap people are expecting to get quick profits but is failed that's is a part of crypto investment unpredictable when to get huge profits the key of the succes to get profits in crypto is patience and believe it strong as currency and stay keep faith.
True but if you are supporting a certain altcoin and have faith in it you can buy at the dip so you feel good by increasing your bag size. Since you have faith in it you should have done enough research to conclude whether it is a scam or not.

Then again you must sell at some point and then use the spare cash to buy back at the low price. Not doing these money cycling only leads to anxiety that makes you feel that you are not taking part and falling back. Indeed this needs practice but you need to start doing it to get the grip. Initially you might lose some cash with opposite side movements but hodl through those periods and the markets will move in your favor soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:00:15 PM

Emotions, pal. And in these bear periods, you should have another source of income that will take your focus away from crypto for a while. So you still earn and you don't get tempted to sell your losses. You will waste a lot of time in the market when there's really nothing going on.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: