Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN and negative trust, why?  (Read 407 times)
Apollo1977 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:36:31 PM

Hi moderators, if you're interested, look and explain plz ...
Yesterday I saw that I was banned on the forum, and I had a negative trust which was not there before -
-4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

I found myself in modlogs marked autobahn
Autoban user: N / A in topic # 0 by member # 1232502

I am not a novice and I respect the rules of the forum. I have never been engaged in trading on the forum.
I understand that you have a lot of work, but I ask you to tell me the reason for my ban.
my profile link is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1232502;sa=showPosts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:46:47 PM

You've been banned for plagiarism (copy-paste). Your red trust is self-explanatory and has nothing to do with your ban. You've had it for months.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2358

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:37:48 PM
Merited by suchmoon (3)

I am not a novice and I respect the rules of the forum.

Plagiarism.

Copy:
I do not remember, it will be a super company. For the news to watch only on Twitter or you can watch somewhere else, maybe a medium or facebook, Slack?
Original:
such a project, I do not remember, it will be a super company. For the news to watch only on Twitter or you can watch somewhere else, maybe a medium or facebook, Slack?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:00:06 PM

I wonder if users are copy/pasting randomly, multiple users purchase posts from same guy, or all these accounts doing this are connected and the same user?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:17:07 PM

I wonder if users are copy/pasting randomly, multiple users purchase posts from same guy, or all these accounts doing this are connected and the same user?
It's hard to tell without any valid proof e.g. posting the same address in any campaign, giveaways, etc. Coz if people will have the same point of view, then one (newbie/jr. member) can copy some posts of other to get rid of them since it will be considered as connection of accounts and will be tagged for sure.
Apollo1977 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:55:00 PM

Thanks for the answer, he helped me figure out where my violation is!

Your red trust is self-explanatory and has nothing to do with your ban. You've had it for months.

No, you are wrong - my red trust appeared when they gave me a ban. I would pay attention to this and I have a screen of my acc 30,07,18 on which there is no red trust (it’s a pity that I haven’t done the screen for a long time).

https://b.radikal.ru/b20/1901/2a/2b530d2505fb.png

Plagiarism.

Copy:
Quote from: 3acaga on November 09, 2017, 11:42:28 AM
I do not remember, it will be a super company. For the news to watch only on Twitter or you can watch somewhere else, maybe a medium or facebook, Slack?
Original:
Quote from: Olega252 on November 07, 2017, 05:28:35 PM
such a project, I do not remember, it will be a super company. For the news to watch only on Twitter or you can watch somewhere else, maybe a medium or facebook, Slack?

Please note that my registration date on the forum is October 20, 2017, 10:56:52 AM
and it was just my 7th forum post (November 09, 2017, 11:42:28), when I was still a novice and just learned the rules.

I just want you to understand me - I have been on the forum for more than a year and for me it is expensive and interesting. And if you look at my posts, you will see that I am not a malicious violator and I do not behave on the forum from the negative side. And if there is any the opportunity to replace the autobahn for a month or two, I will be grateful to you ...

P.S. I respect your decision moderators - the rules must not be broken, and I will accept your any decision !!!
Good luck and good profit to all BTC Cheesy

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:04:19 PM

Your red trust is self-explanatory and has nothing to do with your ban. You've had it for months.

No, you are wrong - my red trust appeared when they gave me a ban. I would pay attention to this and I have a screen of my acc 30,07,18 on which there is no red trust (it’s a pity that I haven’t done the screen for a long time).

Plagiarism.

Copy:
Quote from: 3acaga on November 09, 2017, 11:42:28 AM
Original:
Quote from: Olega252 on November 07, 2017, 05:28:35 PM

Please note that my registration date on the forum is October 20, 2017, 10:56:52 AM
and it was just my 7th forum post (November 09, 2017, 11:42:28), when I was still a novice and just learned the rules.

I just want you to understand me - I have been on the forum for more than a year and for me it is expensive and interesting. And if you look at my posts, you will see that I am not a malicious violator and I do not behave on the forum from the negative side. And if there is any the opportunity to replace the autobahn for a month or two, I will be grateful to you ...

P.S. I respect your decision moderators - the rules must not be broken, and I will accept your any decision !!!
Good luck and good profit to all BTC Cheesy

Negative trust given by the DT members so they can't ban you,so you were confused with it.

Since you agreed that you did mistake your ban will be permanent,the rules are same for the novice or the legendary.

HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:40:20 PM

By default, everyone understands that stealing works of others especially when it's for financial gain is unethical and not accepted in any productive forum or organization.
The duration of the incidence does not factor in, neither does the rank, only the motive could be considered.

I agree that the system should make it compulsory for new members during registration, although if one fails to get acquainted with the guidelines in a new space, then they probably have already received an orientation and have a goal being on the forum.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 08:42:10 PM

There is a date on your red trust and you got it nearly 5 months ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1232502

The "extreme caution" message is a different story. You may have had a custom trust list excluding actmyname. But still, none of that has anything to do with your ban. You just happened to get banned around the same time when there are major changes in the trust system.
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 12:47:43 AM
Merited by suchmoon (3)

Plagiarism ~

You've made the same mistake seven months later.

Copy:
Hello,this project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company.
Original:
This project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company. I wish to this project of dynamic growth

Actually, you have a lot of copypasted messages and you know that for sure.

I've also noticed this remarkable comment in your post history:

Why plagiarize Huh
Is it really so hard to read a thread and debate if you are interested?
You deservedly earned a ban, and do not make more such mistakes for the future ...
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:16:51 AM

Original:

I like how OP thought he could get away with the plagiarism by simply adding "such a project," before the copied statement. Freaking LOL

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:24:25 AM

@mjglqw, you confused copypaster 3acaga with an original poster Olega252.
imamkhoi9875321

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

Imam Khoiri

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:23:54 AM

i already have negative trust with notice connected with 4 account and they see my transaction all address account , if they see at any connected profile btt location put eth address iam not create account or multi account and not abusing bounty with alt just if finish bounty all my friend have token are give to me for sell and give they with real money i mean they want to me to sell, if i cheating bounty or multi account i dont put eth address to my account , iam connected with they because are my friend, i hope they can see the socmed profile or see at any bounty participant.
i already not connect again with my friend and my friend are out of bounty again but i hope if they want to negative trust dont just take proof partly, thank you  iam sorry for missunderstanding.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:19:39 PM

i already have negative trust with notice connected with 4 account and they see my transaction all address account , if they see at any connected profile btt location put eth address iam not create account or multi account and not abusing bounty with alt just if finish bounty all my friend have token are give to me for sell and give they with real money i mean they want to me to sell, if i cheating bounty or multi account i dont put eth address to my account , iam connected with they because are my friend, i hope they can see the socmed profile or see at any bounty participant.
i already not connect again with my friend and my friend are out of bounty again but i hope if they want to negative trust dont just take proof partly, thank you  iam sorry for missunderstanding.

Your post is hardly understandable. What I get is you said you don't have multiple alt accounts, but you just buy/sell tokens with your friends. Well, this is the standard/template excuses when people are caught cheating bounty in the past, so most people won't believe you.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:32:04 PM

@Jetcash runs a fit to talk project and it's designed to aid and get users who's native language isn't English up to scratch with the language and at least be able to communicate,not effectively per se but at least coherently,it'll do you and all of us good if you get in and save us the stress of understanding your point

Anyway it's best to know that in here "friends" more often than not means "alts" Grin
imamkhoi9875321

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

Imam Khoiri

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:05:28 PM

Your post is hardly understandable. What I get is you said you don't have multiple alt accounts, but you just buy/sell tokens with your friends. Well, this is the standard/template excuses when people are caught cheating bounty in the past, so most people won't believe you.

of course they wont believe but now iam not connect again with they , yes i thing what ever i said but my condition look like abusing so i hope when they give trust negative must strong proof and fact
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: