Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring: Easy Work Posting Sites Forums ETC  (Read 99 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
danmeris1919 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:46:32 AM

Looking to hire 1 person to help with forum postings, website postings, things of this nature. You must be good with VPN/socks and you must be able to problem solve as well as go above and beyond for example finding new avenues to advertise/list on. I can post here on bitcointalk myself that's easy so you should be able to take my instructions and run with it. You will get paid weekly every Friday, perhaps biweekly if we come to agreement.

It will only be a few hours each day maybe less. My suggestion is having a prepaid smartphone because when you reset the phone it gives you a new IP address every time. This will help a ton.

If you are interested please send me a message on telegram @danmeris and tell me what country your from, what crypto Forums/sites you know of already and if you are good with posting in the past!

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: