Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GCOX did not PAY me After doing Months of Bounty Because of KYC  (Read 220 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 06:18:05 AM

I did a bounty on GCOX and After the bounty this KYC came and I did not get my tokens worth of $1100 because my KYC got rejected, the problem is when I start doing this bounty there is no warning on the bounty thread about doing a kyc here is the bounty thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608750.0 after a month of promoting this project on social media and other platform doing videos and article all I get is nothing this is very unfair for me I beg them to give me another chance for submitting another legit documents for this KYC and now they banned me on the telegram group this is very frustrating 
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:14:07 PM

What do you mean by "another legit documents"? What was wrong with your documents to cause your KYC verification to be rejected?
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 03:52:24 AM

What do you mean by "another legit documents"? What was wrong with your documents to cause your KYC verification to be rejected?

They said that the first document I submitted is blurry and I only submitted twice but in there system it shows I submitted six times but all I remember that I only submitted twice there website is very slow and lag when I submitted the KYC, the 2nd submission they said that the document is tempered I submitted a police clearance document for proof of address
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:36:01 AM

They said that the first document I submitted is blurry and I only submitted twice but in there system it shows I submitted six times but all I remember that I only submitted twice there website is very slow and lag when I submitted the KYC, the 2nd submission they said that the document is tempered I submitted a police clearance document for proof of address
I think you violate the  terms as you stated that the documents was tampered. Did you manipulate your documents for KYC?

Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:02:10 AM

I think you violate the  terms as you stated that the documents was tampered. Did you manipulate your documents for KYC?

I did not manipulate any documents and if the document is blurry or something I can Submit another document that is clear but they won't allow me and also in the bounty thread there is no warning about KYC after a month of bounty and after using me they did this KYC thing not paying me with my hard work is Illegal
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:06:49 AM

I'm also open on meeting there team in person so I can submit any legal documents in person to this company so that they can pay me but the admin in the group chat kicked me for no reason and banned me in all their telegram group, very unfair they just used me to promote there project without paying
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:26:50 AM

Is this the token that Manny Pacquiao is promoting, and are you the one with this kind of issues, if you have other promoters with the same issues then they should all post it here, it seems yours is an isolated one, but you deserve to get your rewards because this is a month-long work.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:28:49 AM

I did a bounty on GCOX and After the bounty this KYC came and I did not get my tokens worth of $1100 because my KYC got rejected, the problem is when I start doing this bounty there is no warning on the bounty thread about doing a kyc here is the bounty thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608750.0
and also in the bounty thread there is no warning about KYC after a month of bounty and after using me they did this KYC thing
There was rule for all campaings:
To receive tokens register an account here https://acm.gcox.com/register
Before you registered account, you agreed to ToS:
2.3 When applying for a User Account, you may be required to provide information (such as name, e-mail, etc.) to us in accordance with our instructions. You represent and warrant that (a) all information that you provide to us in accurate, true and complete; (b) you will promptly update us of any changes to the information you provide; and (c) you are of legal age and have the requisite mental and legal capacity in accordance with the applicable laws to accept these terms and apply for a User Account. We may, if required or in accordance with applicable laws, check and verify the information you provide. You agree to cooperate and extend to us any assistance that we may require for such checks and verifications.
"Warning" was there, you didn't read it.

I did not manipulate any documents and if the document is blurry or something I can Submit another document that is clear but they won't allow me
I don't see any reason why they shouldn't accept another document. Is it blurry?

not paying me with my hard work
Please  Roll Eyes
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 04:51:14 AM

I'm a bounty Hunter for almost 2 years now and as far as I know only GCOX is the only project that even the bounty hunters need to pass the KYC, good projects like Temco did not require KYC and they are a huge company, yes you are right this is the project that Manny Pacquiao is Involve, I hope this will not turned out to be a scam because Manny Pacquiao's name in at risk here. I don't know why they are not letting me to pass another document's I still remember that I only submitted twice, but they said I submitted 6 times, It's not my fault because their system is not optimized and very lag when doing a KYC.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:38:59 AM

I joined social media bounty campaign of gcox and i recieved all my bounty rewards. i think you need to ask for help to bounty manager of gcox to fix your problem.

elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:14:39 AM

I'm a bounty Hunter for almost 2 years now and as far as I know only GCOX is the only project that even the bounty hunters need to pass the KYC, good projects like Temco did not require KYC

There are several projects who require you to do KYC, for example LBX, Hara, and so on. It really depends on their legal standings and more complex issues which might be reasonable or just simply a way to filter out sock puppets. Temco and GCOX bounty was handled by the same bounty management (their admin on Telegram is the same in fact).

Just a suggestion you might want to follow Telegram channel of any bounty that you joined in, because sometimes they don't update the thread but they make an announcement on Telegram.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:23:56 PM

I'm a bounty Hunter for almost 2 years now and as far as I know only GCOX is the only project that even the bounty hunters need to pass the KYC
This is completely irrelevant.

I don't know why they are not letting me to pass another document's I still remember that I only submitted twice, but they said I submitted 6 times, It's not my fault because their system is not optimized and very lag when doing a KYC.
I don't understand this part. Submitted 2 (6) times with the same papers or different papers? Or you hit "submit" button 2 (6) times?

I did not manipulate any documents and if the document is blurry
Was it blurry?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: