Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BatMine - Green Mining up to 55 TH/s 4 cents KWH  (Read 22316 times)
blazgalo

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:16:30 PM

what is the min sum of participation?
I'd like to know it before investing. And I want to know bonuses for investors who invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:34:48 PM

Nowadays, few of the projects can boast that they have assembled a hard cap. Most projects and a soft cap can not be collected ... What can you do about such a depression in the market today.
As a rule, if a project has its own unique ideas and development, then they quite easily assemble a soft cap even in the current market conditions.

It's very difficult to find a project that produces a new thing at this time because there are many investors who have been deceived from some projects that are not useful. This is a difficult step to explain for everyone.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:35:34 PM

I want to ask where you are gonna to set equipment up?
Will it be European country? Or Asian ones where electricity is much cheaper?
On the map of our planet there are actually enough places with cheap electricity. China and Asia is just the most famous region. There are many places and countries that almost no one knows.
it's really hard to do during this market
But Batmine has all possibilities to implement all promises as it's connected to mining
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:17:30 PM

Nowadays, few of the projects can boast that they have assembled a hard cap. Most projects and a soft cap can not be collected ... What can you do about such a depression in the market today.
As a rule, if a project has its own unique ideas and development, then they quite easily assemble a soft cap even in the current market conditions.

It's very difficult to find a project that produces a new thing at this time because there are many investors who have been deceived from some projects that are not useful. This is a difficult step to explain for everyone.
Bitman project has an original and promising idea. I think that if an investor analyzes this project, he will understand that this is a promising project.
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:27:45 PM

I'd like to know how much money we can do now mining BTC?
For example, if we imagine the situation that we have reached hardcap all capacitors are bought
Gold art

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:40:46 PM

This is the IT-field. Everything is possible here. It is quite possible that someone will come up with a technology that can offset the advantages of large mining farms in China.
Purely theoretically everything is possible. I can’t even imagine what the mining industry will look like in 5 or 10 years. It seems to me that some kind of fantastic technologies will be used since the complexity of the extraction will be simply terrible.
I think that manufacturers will develop new powerful mining equipment. and industrial companies will build large data centers for mining.

WAR IN UKRAINE
 NFT GAME
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5404385.0
fidotnews

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:32:44 PM

For example, if we imagine the situation that we have reached hardcap all capacitors are bought
I think it depends on many factors. equipment capacity, mining complexity, etc.
pricasde

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:50:19 PM

I agree, but maybe the team has some assumptions, they run the project and have to forecastthe possible profit.
webskompplun

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:36:23 AM

I agree, but maybe the team has some assumptions, they run the project and have to forecastthe possible profit.
It's good question
I heard that top farms mine 20-30 BTC per day
As for me it's incredible, it's 120k dollars approx
fidotnews

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:39:12 AM

Don't forget about some problems that mining causes
For example not enough electricity is serious problem in some countries
pricasde

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:05:00 PM

Don't forget about some problems that mining causes
For example not enough electricity is serious problem in some countries
Miners consume more and more electricity, so power stations are not being built so fastly
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:05:04 PM

Of course, the BatMine project has a chance to become famous. Mining will always accompany cryptocurrency. therefore, the relevance of all that is connected with the mining will never lose its relevance.
I also think so. Mining and cryptocurrencies is inseparable of technology. Whatever they say about the prospects of POS and masternodes.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:35:24 PM

Admin, I plan to participate in your project when the time comes
Could you explain a bit clearer what I get
Zahmere

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:03:18 PM

The keyword "offer something unique." I think that if someone from the developers succeeds in making that one unique, then this will be a real reason for a pump on this coin!
It would be very cool if you were lucky to invest in a project at an early stage, which later will be able to make changes in the market and in the industry.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:24:07 PM

Rumor has it that the pump this year will begin in March. So it is possible to wait not long. I hope that the BatMine project developers will have time with the release!
Anything can happen. I think the March pump is real. Spring is always associated with growth and development. I think we can see the pump in a couple of months.
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:45:51 PM

Everyone expects the revival of the crypto market in February. Therefore, I think that such cheap prices as today we can no longer see.
Most likely, we really are at the bottom of the crypto market and such prices as today we will never see in the history of cryptocurrency. So now is the time to make investments.
webskompplun

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:07:26 PM

Everyone expects the revival of the crypto market in February. Therefore, I think that such cheap prices as today we can no longer see.
Most likely, we really are at the bottom of the crypto market and such prices as today we will never see in the history of cryptocurrency. So now is the time to make investments.
guys, don't make hasty conclusions. anything can happen on the market. we must follow the trends closely.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:11:04 PM

if I understood correctly, in fact your token is security, right?
If you pay dividends every month in tokens?
Do you want to make a profit every month? There is such an opportunity, but I would focus on the global perspectives of this BatMine project.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:21:39 PM

It would be very cool if you were lucky to invest in a project at an early stage, which later will be able to make changes in the market and in the industry.
You can only dream about it. But unfortunately this happens very rarely. You have to have patience and good luck to be so lucky. Although all realistically!
pricasde

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:30:56 PM

You can only dream about it. But unfortunately this happens very rarely. You have to have patience and good luck to be so lucky. Although all realistically!
you just need to follow the market and analyze new projects. sometimes promising projects appear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: