Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BNTY] WolfPackBOT - $1.2m campaign Are you up for the challenge? BONUS' !  (Read 1029 times)
pask777 (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:59:45 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 01:32:20 AM by pask777

Bounty Campaign            Whitepaper

WolfpackBOT is a highly advanced cryptocurrency trading software that allows for the execution of trades at lightning speed using proprietary trading algorithms, proprietary “Werewolf” Trading Analysis configurations, or user customized settings based on personal trading style. WolfpackBOT also allows for simultaneous trading access to all compatible cryptocurrency exchanges that are available to the bot, and all trading pairs with the WerewolfBOT subscription package.

WolfPackBOT is starting their Official Bounty Program in order to reward supporters. 3,000,000 WOLF tokens ($1,200,000.00) is to be distributed in a bounty campaign thtough Bounty0x as follows:

Attention: You may not "reserve" spots with submitting broken links, empty articles, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content(the same thing or slight variation of) across other WolfPackBOT bounties. You may not plagiarize content and must pass a plagiarism test. These are all strict rule violations, and will disqualify you from any reward in the WolfPackBOT campaign as a whole.

*Campaign statistics as of January 12th

To view our campaign, and participate in any bounties; register with Bounty0x as a hunter and complete our bounties!

Questions about the WolfPackBOT Bounty Campaign? Please ask in Bounty0x Telegram Support for any bounty support related questions!

Bounty Campaign            Whitepaper

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:27:08 AM

Reserved for Filipino translations.

1. Name: deadsilent
2: Email: jacklabantino15@gmail.com
3. Language: Filipino
4. Telegram username: @Marcpaul
5: Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G5tVXocNPkPWisrhao6m7rcpIH_vm8CcZ7AFU3xgYpc/edit?usp=drivesdk
BannedHMD
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:26:51 AM

I would like to reverse myself for Vietnamese(ANN thread, wp, website)
Bitcointalk name: BannedHMD
Bitcointalk url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2427281
Tele: @haoanhhungxt2
Eth address: 0x2c9e21119751F4b2f2484810752CE57a138f7777
Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXGn6-6rHzRcOGd5-O6ph5DZb8mp32zhPqxReMXerfU

Please PM me if i'm accepted.
Thank you.
Contact me: haminhdiem@gmail.com

pask777 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:11:29 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 07:46:43 PM by pask777

I would like to reverse myself for Vietnamese(ANN thread, wp, website)
Bitcointalk name: BannedHMD
Bitcointalk url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2427281
Tele: @haoanhhungxt2
Eth address: 0x2c9e21119751F4b2f2484810752CE57a138f7777
Portfolio: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXGn6-6rHzRcOGd5-O6ph5DZb8mp32zhPqxReMXerfU

Please PM me if i'm accepted.
Thank you.
Contact me: haminhdiem@gmail.com

As the ANN states, the bounty part is not running on bitcointalk. Thats also not an acceptable language to translate.

Promudy

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:37:23 PM

If I do get this right, the wolfpackbot can effortlessly execute trades without having to necessarily know how to trade I suppose? What features will be used?
Dami15

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:39:48 PM

If I do get this right, the wolfpackbot can effortlessly execute trades without having to necessarily know how to trade I suppose? What features will be used?

I think the trading is automated. I need to read more on the whitepaper to know exactly how it is going to be done. I think it's an awesome start for a project. No one has a lot of time to monitor trading at the moment.
Promudy

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:42:37 PM

I think the trading is automated. I need to read more on the whitepaper to know exactly how it is going to be done. I think it's an awesome start for a project. No one has a lot of time to monitor trading at the moment.

Thanks for your response. I stumbled on this project and I thought to take a look at it. Hopefully it is what we need in trading.
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:59:02 AM

Interesting, I am just thinking.. how a bot like this can help with the current struggles of trading. We all know how this long bear market had made trading on a daily more challenging. I will definitely love to know more about how this can be beneficial to day traders like us. Hopefully, this could bring extra eyes on good trades.
Jo_chiqui

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:06:33 AM

I have seen some other trading bot projects but I have not personally tried one yet. What would be your edge over the other trading bot. Really curious to try one.
shaina_joy

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:30:47 PM

when you say that a user can customize the bot, will this not affect the functionality or the program that the bot should trade? Or this is a feature but you will still limit the feature on which a user can customize?
pask777 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:42:41 PM

Interesting, I am just thinking.. how a bot like this can help with the current struggles of trading. We all know how this long bear market had made trading on a daily more challenging. I will definitely love to know more about how this can be beneficial to day traders like us. Hopefully, this could bring extra eyes on good trades.

One of the great befits, among the more detailed, is that with a bot you can go about your daily busess. While your bot sits in the house making money for and doing autotrades etc. Very very convenient.

Dami15

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:30:11 AM

I think the trading bots will help execute orders in this bear trend. This implies we need to worry about little or nothing. This is a good way to maximise profit I must say.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 03:40:41 AM

Wonderful project here.  Although I keep wondering.. Aside execution of orders,  can the trading bot monitor the market conditions and make profitable trade decisions based on an already programmed algorithm?

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Cryptovn88
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Blockchain Technology brings a new ERA

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 04:04:38 AM

Reserve for Vietnamese translation
Username: Cryptovn88
Bitcointalk profile:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2392088
Tele: @Cryptovn88
Native Language: Vietnamese
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links:  
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15hbls08nIpGAs94hFv0joEM8Pk5nNRHg0LpB6NaO-1A/edit?usp=sharing
MEW: 0x6df739888281C447958D0292b93923eca508bE6f
PM or contact me if accepted
Thanks!

Vietnamese Professional Translator
Dami15

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:48:25 AM

Wonderful project here.  Although I keep wondering.. Aside execution of orders,  can the trading bot monitor the market conditions and make profitable trade decisions based on an already programmed algorithm?
This should be possible, this is the basic esssence of trading and the only way to make this work better and profitably is by making decisions that supercedes that we an inexperienced trader can make. It truly should be worth it for them. However, I believe that the experienced will have a lot to learn irrespective.
suzzypane

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:27:16 AM

If we have an aspect that can monitor the trade and also market conditions before executing trades or setting a trade then I do think we can get this going. It is usually a bug deal for newbies to know how to buy and when to buy in a bear market. So I applaud any project that can help newbies like me do this.
Dami15

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:51:05 AM

It is clear already that the not will be able to make decisions based on the market. So it is likely to be easier than trying to study the market conditions myself I suppose. Nice idea.
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:51:49 PM

I think the trading bots will help execute orders in this bear trend. This implies we need to worry about little or nothing. This is a good way to maximise profit I must say.

That could be very true, the trades it will do will also be based on how you customized it or at least that is how I think it will work. I might be wrong but trading bots are programmed to help traders, provided they customized it well to give them max profit because at the end of the day it will follow the command you put in it.
shaina_joy

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:44:33 AM

One of the great befits, among the more detailed, is that with a bot you can go about your daily busess. While your bot sits in the house making money for and doing autotrades etc. Very very convenient.

I agree, these trading bots offers lots of help and I am really looking to try one. I am not sure though if It will help take my mannerism of starring into charts and prices but I am all for the thought of having someone or something looking for good trades for me.
suzzypane

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:42:24 PM

Will this be made available immediately after the end of ICO or we need to wait for a long time before accessing this. I don't want to have to wait for so long to access this.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: