Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason of my banned account  (Read 317 times)
toolucky99 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:09:31 AM

My account was autobanned with notification "due to spam or plagiarism". Just want to know which post is it?

Profile link of my banned account : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=354156

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:17:52 AM

Well, which post do YOU think it was? Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:22:12 AM

There is more than one. Which one do you want?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:23:45 AM

@OP. Is this an appeal to your ban? Or is this an attempt to get us to reveal any flaws in your posting bot? If the latter, please do your own research.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:30:12 AM

@OP. Is this an appeal to your ban? Or is this an attempt to get us to reveal any flaws in your posting bot? If the latter, please do your own research.

I'm usually the one peddling conspiracy theories about these shitheads fishing for information on how to improve their word spinning and whatnot but his one is weird - it's just plain copypasta, zero effort. So I don't know what the OP is trying to do, perhaps just to waste our time. Succeeding so far Smiley
toolucky99 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:33:44 AM

Well, which post do YOU think it was? Roll Eyes

To be honest, i really dont know which post it is. and youre talking about posting bot now, that i can 100% guarantee i never used it.

If you really i think i was using a bot, then please tell me which post that made you think like that.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:36:49 AM
Merited by suchmoon (3)

To be honest, i really dont know which post it is. and youre talking about posting bot now, that i can 100% guarantee i never used it.
Stop playing innocently with your ignorance.

Bitcoin, and all other cryptocurrencies, except possibly some of the Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), are not real investments comparable to a home, real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds or other assets that produce income or are tangible assets that can experience genuine price appreciation. In a sense, cryptocurrencies are a mirage, a game of sorts, that will end badly for most investors, especially if they have borrowed money to gamble on cryptocurrency price appreciation.

Ely: Bitcoin, and all other cryptocurrencies, except possibly some of the Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), are not real investments comparable to a home, real estate, stocks, bonds, mutual funds or other assets that produce income or are tangible assets that can experience genuine price appreciation. In a sense, cryptocurrencies are a mirage, a game of sorts, that will end badly for most investors, especially if they have borrowed money to gamble on cryptocurrency price appreciation.

Just my two cents.

[snip]
And another one.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2356

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:37:54 AM
Merited by suchmoon (3)

Just want to know which post is it?

Copy:
Many countries fear that digital currencies like bitcoin will pose a great threat to the financial stability of their nations economic system. This concern of regulators is born out of plans by mainstream markets to offer trading in the currency's future. Digital currencies like Bitcoin operate with a decentralized system that is not regulated by central banks. This could create a great challenge for the financial system since digital currencies will not have a stable exchange rate that is controlled by the central bank
Original:
Many countries fear that digital currencies like bitcoin will pose a great threat to the financial stability of their nations economic system. This concern of regulators is born out of plans by mainstream markets to offer trading in the currency's future. Digital currencies like Bitcoin operate with a decentralized system that is not regulated by central banks. This could create a great challenge for the financial system since digital currencies will not have a stable exchange rate that is controlled by the central bank

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3035

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:39:54 AM

I'm usually the one peddling conspiracy theories about these shitheads fishing for information on how to improve their word spinning and whatnot but his one is weird - it's just plain copypasta, zero effort. So I don't know what the OP is trying to do, perhaps just to waste our time. Succeeding so far Smiley

Yeb was seen that too , and they try to find out how they can do it better with a other account !

But we seek them all !   Grin

toolucky99 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:50:00 AM

Just want to know which post is it?

Copy:
Original:
Thank you very much, now i know it. i was giving a 1 period bounty task to my friend and i understand the consequence.
actually i was about to check if there is any plagiarism post by myself but i dont know how to do it quickly and its not possible for me to check my posts 1 by 1, but you know how to do it.
Thank you again for pointing it out while other people talking nonsense about bot.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:58:24 AM
Merited by suchmoon (3)

Shall we now play link the alt accounts together?

I'll go first.

#Proof of Authentication

Bitcointalk username : toolucky98
Telegram username : @MadafakaMan
ETH wallet address : 0x885f23994876Dc0FBcb4c9855b1Ef086D3Baf07D
My Campaign : Signature Campaign

archived

#Proof
Bitcointalk Username : martinholly167
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=182175
Telegram ID : @MadafakaMan
ETH Address : 0x00f5b9CA80c9dEeffa649e3f399ad6dFC7566011

archived

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 06:00:08 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2020, 12:50:16 AM by suchmoon

my friend
nonsense about bot

Are you sure your friend's name is not R2D2?

We've seen nearly every excuse possible. Don't insult our collective intelligence.

Edited 2020-11-30 to fix a broken image
toolucky99 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:01:13 AM

Shall we now play link the alt accounts together?

I'll go first.

#Proof of Authentication

Bitcointalk username : toolucky98
Telegram username : @MadafakaMan
ETH wallet address : 0x885f23994876Dc0FBcb4c9855b1Ef086D3Baf07D
My Campaign : Signature Campaign

archived

#Proof
Bitcointalk Username : martinholly167
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=182175
Telegram ID : @MadafakaMan
ETH Address : 0x00f5b9CA80c9dEeffa649e3f399ad6dFC7566011

archived

yes i understand it. i know that the ban will be for person not account

my friend
nonsense about bot

Are you sure your friend's name is not R2D2?

We've seen nearly every excuse possible. Don't insult our collective intelligence.

https://i.snag.gy/ZDhVtK.jpg

Hey i really tell the truth, all of my posts are manual. I dont even know what is R2D2.
I didnt insult anyone, you people talking without proof it to me.
Celbi

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

lol...epic
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:19:31 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 06:39:40 AM by bones261

Thank you very much, now i know it. i was giving a 1 period bounty task to my friend and i understand the consequence.
actually i was about to check if there is any plagiarism post by myself but i dont know how to do it quickly and its not possible for me to check my posts 1 by 1, but you know how to do it.
Thank you again for pointing it out while other people talking nonsense about bot.

Sharing account credentials is bad practice. Please inform your "friend" that since you two were sharing this account, your friend is banned too. If a pool of "friends" are sharing the banned account, they are all banned as well.

Hey i really tell the truth, all of my posts are manual. I dont even know what is R2D2.
I didnt insult anyone, you people talking without proof it to me.

Wow, manually posting an excerpt from a Quora article sounds really tedious. Just because you or a "friend" did all the key strokes doesn't make it OK. Although we don't believe you.
toolucky99 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:41:52 AM

Sharing account credentials is bad practice. Please inform your "friend" that since you two were sharing this account, your friend is banned too. If a pool of "friends" are sharing the banned account, they are all banned as well.

Wow, manually posting a Medium article sounds really tedious. Just because you or a "friend" did all the key strokes, doesn't make it OK. Although we don't believe you.
Its okay if you cant believe me, we are all just human anyway.

Just want to make clear things here.
I know and understand the rules, so the only fault that i accept is that sharing account credentials and let my friend who cant follow the rule to use my account. I was wanted him to assist me for doing Ingot, Triggmine signature campaigns on toolucky98.

All of the posts outside that signature campaign period are mine and i follow the rules.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 06:43:48 AM

I know and understand the rules, so the only fault that i accept is that sharing account credentials and let my friend who cant follow the rule to use my account. I was wanted him to assist me for doing Ingot, Triggmine signature campaigns on toolucky98.

All of the posts outside that signature campaign period are mine and i follow the rules.

Does your friend have an account here?
toolucky99 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:47:52 AM

Does your friend have an account here?
No, thats why i offer him the opportunity to share signature campaign reward because i was busy and he doesnt know about bounty campaign before.
I think he doesnt have an account here because he ask me and waiting for me if i want to share signature campaign with him again.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:50:31 AM

I recommend that you and your friend sort this out with a licensed mental health professional.  Cheesy
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 06:52:36 AM

No, thats why i offer him the opportunity to share signature campaign reward because i was busy and he doesnt know about bounty campaign before.
I think he doesnt have an account here because he ask me and waiting for me if i want to share signature campaign with him again.

Cool story. Luckily you'll have more time to spend with this awesome friend because you're now banned and I'm sure bones reported your Sr. Member alt as well.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: